Encrusted Weapons.

Threads moved from Suggestions for suggestions that are likely, but are awaiting approval and implementation.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Shadowly

Encrusted Weapons.

Postby Shadowly » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Hello.
I have some idea, why not make some new encrusted weapons? Actualuy we have diamond encrusted steel sabre. Only?

Maybe add some new weapons, like ruby encrusted steel battle axe, emerald encrusted steel battle axe, diamond encrusted steel battle axe.

Only what will change is weight of the weapon.
Actually for Steel Battle Axe to make you need:
*steel battle axe head - 300 gram steel
*large wooden shaft - 450grams of wood

Weight of this weapon is 750.

We can add Diamond encrusted Steel Battle Axe for what you will need to use:
*steel battle axe
*60 grams of diamonds
And it will have weight 810.

It's clearly that battle axe is bigger than sabre thats why we need to use more diamonds...
For ruby encrused battle axe we need use:
*steel battle axe
*80 g rubys
Attack skills will be same... And maybe add something like this but with claymore? Rapier? Sejmitar?

I think it will add some new oportunitties for use stones like ruby, <u>topaz</u>, diamond... I know that topaz is somewhere :?: but in his moment you cant use it anywhere...

That's only suggestion, i hope i'll see some new ruby encrusted one handed swords in cantr :roll:
psychowico

Re: Encrusted Weapons.

Postby psychowico » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:06 pm

I favor as big as possible diversity of game weapons and items ;) I prefer much more cost of rare "enhancers" raws by the way.
"Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."

https://www.kinkykitty.pl
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Obsidian!!!
Shadowly

Postby Shadowly » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Why not, gold plated crossbow it's possible too, if someone more like ranged weapons... I'm not sure about bows, maybe someone else will think about this.. But a little piece of gold ignots can be placed in wood.
joo

Postby joo » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:34 pm

A true warrior cares not for shiny trappings, but encrusts their sword only in the dried blood of their enemies!
Theda
Administrator Emeritus/PD/Personnel Officer

Postby Theda » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:04 am

psychowico wrote:I favor as big as possible diversity of game weapons and items ;) I prefer much more cost of rare "enhancers" raws by the way.

Me too. That's a great idea IMO.
"Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides."
psychowico

Postby psychowico » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:56 pm

So? Let move it to accepted and persuade ResDep to make few ;)
"Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."

Shadowly

Postby Shadowly » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:51 pm

I'm only waiting for this moment, when i'll see here "Accepted, let's do this"

For this moment can be only few new weapons, but sometimes when someone will have some free time, can add next weapon, and go on, go on... I dont expect for this moment new 20 weapons, maybe 3? 5? I dont know how fast you can do this guys. If it's easy than more.
psychowico

Postby psychowico » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:20 pm

(moved to accepted)

Sunni Daez

Postby Sunni Daez » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:15 pm

:lol:

Run...Dragon...Run!!!
Piscator
Administrator Emeritus

Postby Piscator » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:34 am

You won't see this realized until we have a better way to handle dozens of near identical items. Our current system is not practical for this kind of thing.
Pretty in pink.
psychowico

Postby psychowico » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:48 am

Piscator wrote:You won't see this realized until we have a better way to handle dozens of near identical items. Our current system is not practical for this kind of thing.

What exacly you have on you mind? I think from some time about writing new tools for ResDep, easier to use, but this isn't have biggest priority.

kodiesmith

Postby kodiesmith » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:26 am

as im new here..in my opinion his idea is not bad we should try it i think.. :wink:
“A man of courage never needs weapons like camillus knives, but he may need bail.”
Man Of Courage: ninjakid
kicking jay

Postby kicking jay » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:02 am

Piscator wrote:You won't see this realized until we have a better way to handle dozens of near identical items. Our current system is not practical for this kind of thing.

Wouldn't Seko's idea work?
cutecuddlydirewolf

Postby cutecuddlydirewolf » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:35 am

*wipes the dust off the thread* There really isn't any harm in adding more encrusted weapons. It's like the plated kite shield- just another way to show how stinking rich you are. :D

Return to “Likely Suggestions”