Make buckets containers

Threads moved from Suggestions for suggestions that are likely, but are awaiting approval and implementation.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Doug R.

Re: Make buckets containers

Postby Doug R. » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:21 pm

All the more reason for a comprehensive review of object weights and capacities.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:17 am

Moving to accepted.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
guy_fawkes

Postby guy_fawkes » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:30 am

I agree with the idea. actually Its why I came on today to ask about. Glad some one has the same idea. My other idea is why does the bucket have to be metal? last I checked in mideval times they were made out of wood and just had a metal handle. Lets make that an option too.
Shedevil

Postby Shedevil » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:34 am

guy_fawkes wrote:I agree with the idea. actually Its why I came on today to ask about. Glad some one has the same idea. My other idea is why does the bucket have to be metal? last I checked in mideval times they were made out of wood and just had a metal handle. Lets make that an option too.

There already is a wooden bucket..

http://wiki.cantr.net/index.php/Wooden_bucket
Oh look, another glorious morning… makes me SICK!
guy_fawkes

Postby guy_fawkes » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:05 am

Shedevil wrote:
guy_fawkes wrote:I agree with the idea. actually Its why I came on today to ask about. Glad some one has the same idea. My other idea is why does the bucket have to be metal? last I checked in mideval times they were made out of wood and just had a metal handle. Lets make that an option too.

There already is a wooden bucket..

http://wiki.cantr.net/index.php/Wooden_bucket

Well dont I feel foolish now. I searched all the lists that sounded realistic and didnt find it. skimmed over machinery twice. Not sure how I missed that. Thanks for showing me that. Yeah, they both should be added as container options.

Return to “Likely Suggestions”