graphic for breaking off task

Threads moved from Suggestions for suggestions that are likely, but are awaiting approval and implementation.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

tiddy ogg

Postby tiddy ogg » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:34 am

I don't really know what this is all about, but whatever it is, don't forget the alt txt.
Reindeer^

Postby Reindeer^ » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:40 pm

tiddy ogg wrote:I don't really know what this is all about, but whatever it is, don't forget the alt txt.

Yes. at least one button haven´t got the alt text last time I checked (month ago). I think it was the attack button used in Notes in the inventory page.
You get attacked by a human losing 42 percent of your strength.
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:47 am

I think I understand what he asking for. Currently, the only way to cancel the project that you are working on is to go through the Activity tab and click the X there. If you click the X while looking at the project at the top of the character page, you simply stop working on it and it becomes an idle project.

This would actually save on clicks and increase efficiency, without creating clutter. It is a good suggestion and I would think a nice aspirant project. :)
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
Sicofonte

Postby Sicofonte » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:50 am

The main point here was also the non understandability of the images (the X for two separate actions is confusing for many players)
Tyche es una malparida. Espero que Ramnus y Pluto intervengan... o no :P

Return to “Likely Suggestions”