Disposal of resources on sea

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after rejection

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Kael

Disposal of resources on sea

Postby Kael » Sat May 27, 2006 12:23 am

From my own experience I haven't seen an effective way to dispose of different resources other than by using them to create items. But these resources aren't necessarily used as quickly as they are obtained so you end up with a couple of hundred thousand grams of bones or something in storage.

I know theres decay for food and other items that slowly wear away at resources and items, thus removing them from the game. But what I'm suggesting is a quick and efficient way to dispose of trash.

Merely load up some containers or barrels on a ship with the trash, sail out and dump the containers. That would be useful if you were being chased and desperately needed to remove some weight or you were docking and needed to pass customs, so you just dispose of the heavier evidence and hold the rest.
fishfin

Postby fishfin » Sat May 27, 2006 1:36 am

once ships can sink you just make a cheap ship, fill it with resorces, send it out, and sink it
The following statement is not true.

The previous statement is not true.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Sat May 27, 2006 3:41 am

Fishfin could you reword that? Yuo said when ships sink, send a boat out and sink it... :D 8)
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
Sho

Postby Sho » Sat May 27, 2006 3:44 am

Marian

Postby Marian » Sat May 27, 2006 4:14 am

Wouldn't somebody have to be on a ship in order to 'send it out'? And in order to build one you'd have to be on land in the first place, meaning dumping trash wouldn't be a problem anyway.

Though that kind of ties in with another suggestion I'm thinking of making, if someone hasn't beat me to it..,
Chris Johnson

Postby Chris Johnson » Sat May 27, 2006 7:22 am

Please see Throwing Cargo Overboard thread

Moved to rejected suggestions as a duplicate

Return to “Rejected Suggestions”