Billboards [Duplicate]

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after rejection

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

wejdas

Billboards [Duplicate]

Postby wejdas » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:04 pm

There have been several topics about billboards, but I haven't found any suggesting that billboards should be used for posting notes instead of throwing them on the ground. Current situation when important documents, maps and laws are lying on the gound beside heaps of animal crap, potatoes, stone and other materials seems ridiculous to me.

The billboard could be implemented as a seperate section in the main interface beside Events, Inventory, Objects, etc.
Sicofonte

Postby Sicofonte » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:18 pm

I like the general idea, but not the suggestion.

Note that the objects in a town are not separated in sections as the characters' inventories. If the interface is going to separate the not yet implemented billboards, it would be logical to separate notes from resources/items/keys/machines too. And I think there is no enough space in the page to do it comfortably.
I think it would be better to left the billboards in the Objects section, being above the notes.

Anyhow, a Billboard would be something builded, as landmarks but with long texts, isn't it?.
How would be it's construction? And how its utilization?
Tyche es una malparida. Espero que Ramnus y Pluto intervengan... o no :P
Talapus

Postby Talapus » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:35 pm

Return to “Rejected Suggestions”