Cantriian waste - Duplicate

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after rejection

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

viktor

Cantriian waste - Duplicate

Postby viktor » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:54 am

indeed how is it we eat and don't have any waste?
i suggest that food eaten should result in a percentage return of it's weigh as fresh dung delivered instantly to your inventory be it your meal of the day or when you heal up. c'mon you know this would be amusing and might even create a waste disposal system to get rid of it, not everybody wants to keep it and some rulers might get upset when a potatoe eating metropolis drops thiers on the ground
maybe something between 10% and 25% would be a proper range
this would also make good on the dirtyness meter, if you wallow in dung you get dirty right? so we should self produce dung so when dirtyness becomes implimented we have something already to work with it.
you gotta make this happen, make people really really desire salted meat and scrambled eggs :lol:
and if you don't want to give us a free fuel source then just make it waste a mass of waste that we can do nothing with but can rot away on the ground, be dumped into the sea, or burned off this would rock you know it nobody can deny this for it is fact, this needs serious consideration imagine the social dynamic that would develope from this!!!!!!
Mykey

Postby Mykey » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:58 am

Please!!!! It would open up RP possibilities, and give all those jerks on boats something to contend with...
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
fishfin

Postby fishfin » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:40 pm

I like this idea but I think it should end up on the ground instead of in your inventory.
The following statement is not true.

The previous statement is not true.
Kreed

Postby Kreed » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:05 pm

I kinda like this idea and I kinda like the idea of it appearing in your inventory. It gives you a chance to dispose of it discretely, depending on how much your holding of course. Which opens up some more chances at role play.
Yuk yuk yuk.
Piscator
Administrator Emeritus

Postby Piscator » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:24 pm

I think we can't classify it just as dung, because there is a difference between for example camel and human dung. The first contains much grass fibres and stuff and is therefore burnable, when dried. I don't think human excrements are that easy to burn. And besides, who wants to grill his meat on it.
But human feces could be used for producing fertilizer or even gunpowder if it is ever to be implemented. I like the idea.
Mykey

Postby Mykey » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:25 pm

Yeah this suggestion is the product of over an hour of discussion in irc, between Viktor, myself, Anti, and Agar. I like it alot. And the dismembering dead bodies, that would be awesome, and it could help replace how animals organize themselves into neat piles when killed. Eliminate dung from animal carcasses all together, imo. Have us butcher them.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
Chris Johnson

Postby Chris Johnson » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:46 pm

This is essentially an extension of the Toilets suggestion - Moved to rejected suggestions

Please take some time to research your suggestions - many things have been suggested before

Return to “Rejected Suggestions”