British and North American areas

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after rejection

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Surly

Postby Surly » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:17 pm

Now, was that a joke? Or are you upset with me? :?
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
El_Skwidd

Postby El_Skwidd » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:35 pm

everyone wants iron. it's painfully obvious, and it makes me feel dumb to even type it.

you could offer a newspawn an envelope full of notes that could teach him the way to spiritual enlightenment and an eternal paradise, or a ten gram hunk of iron, and he'll take the hunk of iron 9 out of 10 times.

the only towns i have characters in that feel any different than the majority of towns are Olip West and Seatown Lakeside. the leader in Lakeside does what he wants regardless of what everyone else thinks, and it's not always nice. but it's a refreshing break from the norm. and in Olip West, everyone hates sheep for no particular reason.

what would be cool to have are little items that give way to cultural advances. instead of stuffing five notes into an envelope and calling it a book, could there be binding machines? instead of throwing all of your literary works on the floor of your library, could there be an array of shelves to put them in? same goes for art, would it be hard to build picture frames or something?

they're a tad on the lame side, but i think they might help bring some more spice to the everlasting quest for steel --- i mean, life.
Cdls wrote:Explaining Cantr to a newb would be like explaining sex to a virgin.

Let the world hear these words once more:
Save us, oh Lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen!
KVZ
Players Dept. Member

Postby KVZ » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:08 am

Pie wrote:ya. if we did, then the british place would be like the polish, or rushian place(exept have a few hundred more caracters)

What you mean? Polish place have 632 players and 876 characters already. Do you read stats?
Corruption born inside. I'm part of dark side / A.F.K. / We'll steal your dreams and control your minds
https://twitter.com/DukeKVZ / http://www.futurerp.net/pages/link.php?id=24880
Pie

Postby Pie » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:29 am

no, not that i know of.

but what i am saying, is that the U.K would have less people there. not that much less people, but still less.
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Surly

Postby Surly » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:34 am

Isn't amazing how people post on these threads after they've been formally rejected? :roll:
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.

Return to “Rejected Suggestions”