Cosmetic changes: Casks [REJECTED]

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after rejection

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:44 pm

I'm not sure that the rocking of a ship would be beneficial for wine fermentation, and I agree that it makes sense for stone buildings only, based on temperature. I say leave this one as-is.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
Elros

Postby Elros » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:50 pm

Doug R. wrote:I'm not sure that the rocking of a ship would be beneficial for wine fermentation, and I agree that it makes sense for stone buildings only, based on temperature. I say leave this one as-is.

Well if you say so... Ships were used many times in past history as a cellar for wine fermentation. If you think we should leave it like it is though then we will. You are the boss. ;)
Every action has a consequence.
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:10 pm

If you say so, I'll take your word for it, but I'd still leave it in stone buildings.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
Elros

Postby Elros » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:11 pm

Actually, disregard my lost post. That statment was not founded on actual research. I have done a lot of reading in the last few minutes and I think you are right. The movement and vibrations are bad for the wine, and I really don't see anywhere that people would ferment the wine in the ships. They did transport it from one continent to another, but that was after it was already fermented.

I guess I will go ahead and move this to rejected.
Every action has a consequence.

Return to “Rejected Suggestions”