Have a char slot that allows you to improve that char

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after rejection

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

buddyhall

Have a char slot that allows you to improve that char

Postby buddyhall » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:49 pm

Either by paying money you can improve only the char in the slot unless that char dies you can't improve another char or since some people are clearly broke and don't care to see cantr make money you could instead
have it based Forum points you could award forums points for good posts and accepted suggestion and with forum points you can improve your chars skills.

Please read the whole thing theres one suggestion with paying for a specail char.

But since people seems to freak when i mention money(money is good)
There an alternate idea with forum points.
"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." einstein
buddyhall

re

Postby buddyhall » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:51 pm

and obviously mods would have to be excluded from the forum points or they'd just keep giving them too each other.

But forum points in general would be a good idea.
"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." einstein
Talapus

Postby Talapus » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:00 pm

This goes with the other suggestion. All characters are inherently "equal", and no actions outside the game will affect individual characters. It is a long standing tenant of Cantr.

From everything I can tell, Cantr makes enough in donations to keep afloat. Many of the staff and players, including myself, will not stand to see Cantr "sell out", nor do I think Jos would approve (even for the chance of dollars in the pocket).
Piscator
Administrator Emeritus

Postby Piscator » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:04 pm

I volunteer for the Forum Points Distribution Departement. Seriously.
buddyhall

re

Postby buddyhall » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:40 pm

then please post in the thread in suggestions called forum points sorry i just noticed you posted here after i started that thread :)

Return to “Rejected Suggestions”