Energy and fatigue

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after implementation

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Pirog

Postby Pirog » Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:33 am

Yeah, simply owning a house wouldn't work...I would like to see inns and restaurants where people can rest and eat a more balanced meal.
dgalien

Postby dgalien » Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:25 pm

The Industriallist wrote:dgalien, wouldn't that require a built in "ownership" feature, one of the most vital things to NEVER add to cantr?

hmm yes and no..

ownership: if u carry a bed with u (btw: must look funny), or if u hav a key for a house, room, housboat ... @ your local place/town

---
balanced meals?.. wow.. i think this thread is going big.. :)
Im a slow walker, but never walk backwards
<i>Abe. Lincoln</i>
oddedd

Postby oddedd » Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:11 am

Oasis wrote:How would this work for someone travelling? The can't carry a bed with them.

How about a sleeping bag?
oddedd

Inns

Postby oddedd » Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:16 am

As well as inns there could be a kind of council housing, loads of rooms with just a bed a cooker in each.

Just a random thought that occured to me as my next door neighbor moved out yesterday, can you put furniture and stuff into a van? Because if so and fatigue is implemented and housing is created I can see a few cantr removal companies springing up.

Also it would provide the poorer people for a need to have houses, and therefore if people get into debt (maybe when coins are implemented) I can see baliffs creeping up too!!
oddedd

hmm

Postby oddedd » Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:31 am

Hmm on the topic of resturants etc, as it would be unlikely for someone tobe online at the same time as someone else maybe a sort of vending machine could be implemented. For example you have to place a certain weight of a certain resource (or coins when introduced) into the machine for it to give you a certain amount of the food you want(eg you could set it to give 10 grams cooked meat for 5 grams gold. These would have to be refilled when all the grams of the item inside (eg meat) were used. This could make sort of self serve resturants/fast food restuarants.
dgalien

Re: hmm

Postby dgalien » Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:21 pm

oddedd wrote:....These would have to be refilled when all the grams of the item inside (eg meat) were used. This could make sort of self serve resturants/fast food restuarants.

:D

yehaa.. Burger King in Cantr:
Please insert 100g of Iron and u get a large Spinage Burger *g*

...:lol:
Im a slow walker, but never walk backwards

<i>Abe. Lincoln</i>

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”