Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

new.vogue.nightmare

Postby new.vogue.nightmare » Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:28 am

Sweet moon sugar...
Sicofonte wrote:SLURP, SLURP, SLURP...

<Kimidori> esperanto is sooooo sexy^^^^
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:47 am

I think the introduction of beer and other alcohols is a great idea, it poses a new trade item. Alcohol was used in RL for trade. But for the person who cried NON-ALCHOLIC BEER. Don't feel bad, some people don't know that you get alc. from plants. But if you add this, how about Canola? Canola can be used in food and also if made a little differently can even make Cerosene (or how ever it is spelled) for fuel. You could build bigger fires and cook faster.
Some are friends of the Wolf.....others are Dinner
boomhaeur

Postby boomhaeur » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:08 pm

"Don't feel bad, some people don't know that you get alc. from plants."

Yeah but, ugh, you wouldn't want to drink beer that had alcohol added... the fermentation process is what helps give it the flavour...
Indio no.9

Re: Beer?

Postby Indio no.9 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:24 pm

new.vogue.nightmare wrote:Dear Indio,

Do you smoke crack?

No because not many people do. Ussually what I do is mix it in with my blood then inject it, as for what I smoke well thats a bit more legal nowadays.
rklenseth

Postby rklenseth » Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:29 pm

Question; How do you guys know beer isn't already added to the game? Maybe you would just have to find out how to make it....
Indio no.9

Postby Indio no.9 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:31 pm

Psycho Pixie wrote:Actually, Pure Alcohol comes from various plants all over the world, the taste differs from region to region. Thus the different tastes and strengths of Vodka, Tequila, and Wiskey, to name a few.

Actually Whiskey is an exception and usually caktuses(tequila) and potatoes(vodka) arent refered to as the Alchohol plant. Not where I live anyway.
berserk9779

Postby berserk9779 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:07 pm

So, i discovered who is the player of hobo the mushroom eater, hobo the farter, hobo with an arrow in one of hif buttocks......
Pirate Lass

Postby Pirate Lass » Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:23 pm

Actually Indio, if you didn't notice - Pixie was joking.
Indio no.9

Postby Indio no.9 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:26 pm

yeh well I aint, vodka is flavoured with potatoes and tequila is flavoured with catkus juice. Prove me wrong
Psycho Pixie

Postby Psycho Pixie » Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:40 pm

Indio no.9 wrote:
Psycho Pixie wrote:Actually, Pure Alcohol comes from various plants all over the world, the taste differs from region to region. Thus the different tastes and strengths of Vodka, Tequila, and Wiskey, to name a few.

Actually Whiskey is an exception and usually caktuses(tequila) and potatoes(vodka) arent refered to as the Alchohol plant. Not where I live anyway.... yeh well I aint, vodka is flavoured with potatoes and tequila is flavoured with catkus juice. Prove me wrong.

so... what your saying is.... that you have no idea what Sarcasm is, and you think the "alcohol plant" i joke about is a real thing? lets see....

lets get serious here. Tequila is made from a spacific catcus called blue Agava. wiskey is from Corn mash, vodka(only the cheep stuff mind you) is made from potatoes and then coal filtered. Ozzo, (which your young self probobly doesnt know exists) is made from various spices including Anise, the same stuff they make black licorice from. Saki, a very popular orintal drink, is made with rice.

I can keep going, but i have to go feed my horses, so i dont have time for your pitiful ignorance. that and my spelling sucks.

in ALL of these cases, >fermentation< is required, so going back to the original post of you saying that the beer process described made "non-alcoholic" beer, you are still ... well, i will be nice and just call you ignornant again.

but we Luv you anyway.

Psycho Pixie
Last edited by Psycho Pixie on Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here I am. BITE ME. or not, in fact, never mind, dont want some wacko taking me up on the offer. Only non wacko's may apply for bite allowance.. no garentee that you will be granted said allowance, but you can try.
Psycho Pixie

Re: Beer?

Postby Psycho Pixie » Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:43 pm

Indio no.9 wrote:
new.vogue.nightmare wrote:Dear Indio,

Do you smoke crack?

No because not many people do. Ussually what I do is mix it in with my blood then inject it, as for what I smoke well thats a bit more legal nowadays.

sorry, couldnt resist. not many people do... So, this means if alot of people did, you would too?

*happy bounces*

PsPi
Here I am. BITE ME. or not, in fact, never mind, dont want some wacko taking me up on the offer. Only non wacko's may apply for bite allowance.. no garentee that you will be granted said allowance, but you can try.
Indio no.9

Postby Indio no.9 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:37 pm

<content removed>
Meh

Postby Meh » Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:43 pm

Ut-oh....

Ummm.

You see Meh say "Me."
Indio no.9

Postby Indio no.9 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:46 pm

no not you freako pixie.
David

Postby David » Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:04 pm

*Gartaf gives Fire Water to Sring-Sri Natives and sells them feathered caps and other trinkets* *You see Gartaf take over Sring-Sri Island*

:lol:

Well, I don't think Gartaf will live to see that day. But perhaps one of his heirs.

Damn it, Jos, add in reproducing. I have a dynasty to build.

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”