last used frequency

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after implementation

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Rusalka

last used frequency

Postby Rusalka » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:05 pm

Radio transmitter suppose to remember last used frequency. Why should I enter it every time i use it? And what if I dont know the frequency?

We tried to make a radio-conference with a lot of people participating in disscusion. There was a lot of mess, because not everyone knew the right frequency.
Artur wrote:ja chce miec fabryke i czarnuchow w niej a nie dom z ogrodkiem kurna i nie zycze sobie zeby mnie ktos pouczal o graniu w cantr qrka
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:33 pm

It would definitely make sense for their frequency to function similarly to the reciever... but for conveniance to talk to more than one city at once... we need a sort of median (having it auto-put the last used frequency would probably be the most ideal from the player's perspective)
Scratch and sniff text
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:50 pm

I assume it's a dial so naturally it should keep the previous frequency entered rather than resetting after each message.
Not-so-sad panda
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:40 am

Sounds like a good suggestion to me. Realistic and serves a useful purpose.
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
Talapus

Postby Talapus » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:45 am

I agree. Sounds reasonable to me, but don't expect it to be implemented any time soon (unless one of the ProgD gets bored :wink: ).
Chris Johnson

Postby Chris Johnson » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:31 pm

Fixed a radio rebroadcasting bug - so as the code was open this suggestion has been implemented

Radio transmitters now save the last frequency entered and it is displayed as the default frequency when transmitting a message - All existing transmitters will currently still have a blank frequency to begin with.

Moved to implemented suggestions

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”