Cantr Mafia II - Game Thread (Day 8) Lynch: Tuesday 11pm

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

sanchez
Administrator Emeritus

Postby sanchez » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:45 am

*scratches his head* Well, 30rats, It sure isn't easy to agree with kinvoya...
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:29 am

*he groans* I get the feeling I've made this mistake before...Not sure how that happened though. *he shrugs* This is all we can do now, point fingers and hope we're right. All you've got to ask yourselves is this. Do you -really- want to be voting for me...? Because I'm the sensible one and just hoping I pick the right person before they kill me in my sleep? Or do you want to follow my lead. And hope we've got this one this time. I'm telling you right now, I am no Blackrock. Never have been, Never will be. Do with that what you will...You've already done so with so many other of the islanders.
Awkward: Having your phone go off full volume during a funeral.

Even more awkward: Your ringtone being "I Will Survive"

The most awkward: Coming back after a 10+ year hiatus and swearing I'd never come back. :twisted:
Shay

Postby Shay » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:08 am

3Shy, you chose the last islander that was killed. Why should anyone believe you this time?
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:51 am

Final Tally:

3shyof30rats - 3: kinyova (2), sanchez (3), Shay (4)

Shay - 1: 3shyof30rats (1)

3shyof30rats is lynched.

Stay tuned...
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:44 am

K-island

"We have another order for limestone from the forest, Guildmaster Lio," Templar Clancy said as he hopped off his dirt motorcycle. "The new forest council is willing to trade on a day for day basis. I'd like for you and your guildmembers to load up thirty days worth of limestone onto the Kwor Explorer. Trademistress Le'Arabietta will take care of the delivery."

Lio nodded. "Good to have the hematite trade up and running again, now that the Blackrocks are gone... Too bad we couldn't catch them before they sailed off in those boats of theirs. "

"All that matters is that the forest is free and they no longer trouble us," Ben said reassuringly.

The iron crown felt heavier than it looked, Buff mused as his newly elected lieutenant placed it on his head. A loud cheer went up from the galleon's deck as the entire tribe applauded its new Rau. Buff could only smile awkwardly and acknowledge the crowd's adoration with a sweeping wave of his hand from where he sat on a makeshift wooden throne lined with furs.

On the inside, Buff felt a little embarrassed. He'd never imagined himself as the type to lead the tribe, but the position had fallen to him with the death of Stylez and Nick. Their deaths still burned him up inside, feeding waves of anger as the memories lingered in his mind. It should have been Nick wearing this crown and sitting on this throne. It should have been Nick who commanded this ship. It should have been Nick who lived to see this day. But that hadn't happened, and it was Buff who would now take his place.

"Rau... the tribe awaits your words." His lieutenant's voice snapped him out of his reverie. Nodding, Buff leaned forward and stood to address his people.

"In all the history of this world, no people have been so persecuted, so hunted, and so tested as our tribe. For years upon years, the power hungry conspiracists on K-island forced our people to live in fear of traveling outside of our forest. They sought to capture us, steal from us, rob us of our rightful homes and resources, and yes, even kill us on sight! They poisoned the minds of generations, spreading hateful lies about us, painting us as the ultimate villains in their twisted version of events. So many injustices have been leveled against us, and yet here we are, still strong and united!"

A loud cheer arose from the crowd.

"We are a strong people! A proud people! And we will yet be a victorious people!"

Again came the roar of applause.

"We left our rightful home in Blackrock Forest, because we were tired of the persecution we faced. But the truth is that K-island will never stop persecuting us. They will follow us and continue to drive us away unless we finally stand up against them. So let us do just that! They call us bloodthirsty, cruel and merciless... well then I say we give them what they want! Let's be exactly what they fear, and take back our island!"

The response now was thunderous, with many oaths and threats being shouted for all to hear.

"Tribe Blackrock is gone. That was a people who wanted to live peacefully with those fools. We are now Tribe Blackwolf. And woe be to our enemies..."

The
Wolves Wrath unfurled its black sails and turned to the west. Its prow dipped low and rose high as the seas roiled and the sky darkened. Night would soon fall, and the bells of the Kwor Cathedral sounded in the distance...

"Ben... Kaiyuu... come outside quick! Captain O'Shan has spotted the Blackrocks! Their galleon is anchored in Kwor Harbor, and the longboats are headed this way! Andur and Coco took everyone who was awake and headed out to cut them off." The young guildmember bowed her head and ran back outside through the cathedral's door.

Ben awoke well before Kaiyuu, and heeding the girl's words ran outside to scan the shoreline. The scene before him brought horror and dismay to his heart. Five boats were visible in Kwor Bay, and only one flew the Red Roses on White of Kwor as its colors. The others flew the same flag as the ominous galleon looming in the distance: a black wolf's head on a green field.

Ben set about readying everyone as he could, doling out the available arms to anyone awake and able. Asim de Dannan and a few others of his clan agreed to join the defenses at the shoreline. It would be all or nothing today.

An hour later, the Kwori watched as Captain O'Shan's boat collided with one of the Blackrocks'. Both sides were prepared and the fighting broke out immediately. Crossbows let loose their deadly charges as axe and sabre fell. For a time, it looked as though O'Shan's crew would carry the day, but a second Blackrock ship docked to the Kwor boat and overcame the stalwart seafarers.

Cries and shouts erupted from the shoreline, but the K-islanders would have little time to anguish over the loss of their friends. The dark boats now came for them.

Rau Buff Blackwolf kicked the templar's corpse in disgust. "Throw their bodies in an unmarked grave. Let no one remember their names."

"Yes, Rau."

"And when you're done with that, take two of the longboats to Karnon Seaside. Kill anyone there who resists, and then make your way to Blackrock Forest. Give the signal to our agents who remain there that we have returned and the time to strike Karnon is now. We will meet you there in twenty days."

"It will be done, Rau."

Buff nodded and dismissed the warrior with a wave. Everything would soon fall into place. Karnon was weak and without leadership. Kwor had been the real challenge, and in the end had been overcome. The island now lay truly defenseless. In the matter of a couple years, his tribe would once again claim the forest as their own, but it would not be the only land they would be claiming.

TBR Victory!

3shyof30rats (Captain Andur O'Shan)(K-island) has been killed.
sanchez (Asim De Dannan)(K-island) has been killed.
Shay (Newspawn)(K-island) has been killed.

Nixit/kinyova (Buff Blackrock)(TBR) survives!

Return to “Forum Games”