Cantr (Mafia) II - OOC Thread, I guess.

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Spider

Postby Spider » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:19 am

You should have told me instead of speaking against me! :evil: :lol:
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:11 am

It is interesting how the lone surviving Blackrock was Buff. If we were allowed to name who ingame is really alive and who is already dead, we could compare the game to real life (in-game life I mean).
Last edited by Bowser on Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Bran-Muffin

Postby Bran-Muffin » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:24 am

Dont see a reason why we cant do that now. :wink:

War is long done with.
Talapus

Postby Talapus » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:29 am

Spider wrote:You should have told me instead of speaking against me! :evil: :lol:

When did I speak against you? I never even spoke your name :lol: . I never accused a TBR, and the only times I ever voted to lynch a TBR member was when they were already as good as dead. As far as telling you that I was TBR :roll: I think we all know how that would have ended.
AoM

Postby AoM » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:24 am

If I do agree to mod another game, I will need suggestions and help from players who were involved with other Cantr conflicts. The K-island Saga and the Baron threat are the only ones that I was at all intimately involved in.

Another possibility is that I can co-mod a game with someone who has a good theme but still isn't sure about all the game-balancing mechanics.
Spider

Postby Spider » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:39 am

Why does it have to be real cantr conflicts? How about we continue with this story, like part 2, and K-island's people are the spies and they are trying to kill the tbr and now its tbr's turn to find and kill them?
AoM

Postby AoM » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:09 am

How do we continue a story in which all the established character's are dead? Part of the charm of this game, at least for me anyways, was working in real characters and real in-game factions. A sequel would have to involve made up characters.

...unless you mean that we do a redux of this story but from the TBR as the village perspective?
Mafia Salad

Postby Mafia Salad » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:54 pm

Nix was my prim suspect from day one. It makes me sad that no one seemed to want to kill him.

ADD ON:
For the next game: I didn't live through this but from the forum record, I think it is a good history to make a mafia game out of.

DoUrden and Lad Army on the road to Brinks, or the bigger story that that fits into. You would need to talk to someone who lived it to find out who the roles would be.
Fortune Cookie Says:
You should consider a career change, you'd make an excellent doormat.

[quote]1441-7: You skillfully kill a racoon using a broom.[/quote]
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:32 am

Just saw this! Awesome! :twisted: :twisted:
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Pie

Postby Pie » Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:39 am

Actually, the aftermath of the war is still going on in burgo and there are PIRATS and BANDITS and FORMER BLACKROCKS(at least i think so... I haen't seen any yet... i think they all died in the war)

But I like this Dourdan and lad war thingy. it will be interesting.
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!

Return to “Forum Games”