RPG sugestion

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Pie

RPG sugestion

Postby Pie » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:34 am

I didn't think i should sugest this in sugestions... caus it isn't about cantr... so I did it here.

This is for all ov those vampireVSwherewolvs tipe rpg things in here.

I sugest that, along with voting for people, we should be able to unvote, and if we do that, it would be the equivilant to going and protecting the person you unvoted for, and if the unvotes are more than the votes, than the voters will just go away. IF they are equal... I don't know, maby there would be a stand off, or the roll of a die.... If the votes outnumber the unvotes, than the unvoters will either die with them, or give up and run away.

It is a sugestion for the RPG v VS w tipe games. Pleas add your comments, questions... and such.
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:51 am

I play Werewolf/Mafia and many many intriguing varients thereof online.

I have noticed that when playing with inexperienced players, it is important to play simple games first. If you get too complicated... you can end up just absolutely confusing everyone and games can shut down.

(Trust me, I know all about this... :? )

The ability to unvote is standard practice in the games that I've run and played in.

BUT, that is very different from what I think you are suggesting Pie. If I understand you correctly, you want a person to be able to use a negative vote on someone, so as to make them harder to lynch? I think that is highly unnecessary, not to mention extremely taxing on the moderator to keep track of it all. Voting should always be streamlined, clear-cut, and simple.
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:07 am

Clearly, however, positions are not...

Return to “Forum Games”