Cantr Mafia - Game Over! Sjoftich Wins!

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Phalynx

Postby Phalynx » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:30 pm

And you Anthony Birch.. did you see something, speak up lad, I have no wish to be next... no wish at all...
R.I.P:
Blake Stone, Jizz Bucket, Patterson Queasley, Billy Sherwood, Chavlet D'Arcy, Johnson.
Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:50 pm

looks at Phylanx "Arn't we all troubled, Sir? You are one who seems troubled....why so many accussions? eh?" looks away towards Anthony Pie Birch "Yes, why so quiet Pie Boy? and you also look a bit...tired? or is it nervous?" nods to herself "yes everyone here is shocked, the evil has it's grasp on us, we must find the culprit...soon!"
Pie

Postby Pie » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:15 pm

"Well... I don't... really have anything to say. And me just blurting out nonsens wouln't be very good, would it? And no, I saw nothing of importans."
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Schme

Postby Schme » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:29 pm

Yes, Phalynx, you seem to be throwing around accussations rather quickly if you ask me.

In a bit of a rush to have just about anyone strung up, if you ask me. It's rather suspicious.

Looking at the Gundhio's corpse, he shakes his head. Poor guy.
"One death is a tragedy, a million is just statistics."
Joseph Stalin
Phalynx

Postby Phalynx » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:20 pm

"Well it would seem we heave not elimated the murderer, that much is clear... perhaps you are right Schme... but what do you know of it? Do you have an idea?"
R.I.P:

Blake Stone, Jizz Bucket, Patterson Queasley, Billy Sherwood, Chavlet D'Arcy, Johnson.
Schme

Postby Schme » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:10 pm

Well, He began, If you ask me, we have to think of it this way. What person do we know to be the kind of person who would betray us to the barons? Who would do such a thing?

Now, let's think. Who hates this town? Who would go so far as to betray us all to death? The answer is simple. When Pie came to this town, he was shunned and persecuted, due to his foreign ways and hideously poor spelling.

We were all against him, and he could never get a break. Now, after having lived here a time, we forget he's a foreigner, and we trust him now. He's become an excepted member of the community. But we must remember that he is not of our kin. Who knows why he came or who he associated with before his arrival? And who has more reason to hate this town than Pie? Is it not much of a stretch that he would betray us, the ones who shunned and maligned him, to those who would offer him wealth and acceptance? Just think about that!

Joseph Stalin
Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:15 pm

Nods towards Schme "yes, you have a point, but we all must make wise desicisions, we cannot make mistakes or the evil shall live on"
Phalynx

Postby Phalynx » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:24 pm

"Ah Schme, it is so easy to pick on the outsider, the minority, the new boy.. and yet it is not thinking like this that made this town what it is... I find your attitude quite worrying... And you Torkess, you should know better for if we lynced the strange you would be the first to swing..."

"Fishfin, what say you.. you have been quiet... is it fear that your crime will be revealed?"
R.I.P:

Schme

Postby Schme » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:04 am

Well well well, Phaylynx. Said Schme, crossing his arms.

You seem awfully determined to let the most probable suspect run amok, while going after poor old Fishfin. What has he ever done to make any of us supect he'd do such a thing? Is he a foreigner? No. Pie is the only one who could possibly have had associated with the Barons. And anyone else working for them would have to be working with Pie. So, what does that tell us?

Turning to the the others, and pumping his fist in the air, he hollers Pie must swing from the yardarm!

Joseph Stalin
Schme

Postby Schme » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:04 am

Uh, that is, if we had a yardarm. We have to hang him, is what I'm saying. Let's hang Pie.

Joseph Stalin
AoM

Postby AoM » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:35 am

Okay, I'm going to extend the lynch time until 12:00 noon tomorrow, Eastern Standard Time (5pm for our british friends) because there's been only one vote so far.

Votes must be in bold in order to count.
fishfin

Postby fishfin » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:50 am

Pie does not seem to me to be the kind of person to just go murder someone.
The following statement is not true.

The previous statement is not true.
Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:23 am

looks at fishfin "Hmm Fish boy talk now... So how goes you? The evil is still amongst us, we be more cautious now than before" Looks around scanning her surroundings "so Phylanx, who do you accuse of being the evil?"
fishfin

Postby fishfin » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:30 am

I don't think that Phylanx has accused anyone yet.

edited.
The following statement is not true.

The previous statement is not true.
Pie

Postby Pie » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:02 am

Scheme, sure I was spawned in barron land. *he stands up frome the place he was sitting, and faces scheme*I lived there for a wile. but that dosn't mean that I'm a barron. IT DOSEN'T! I'M NOTHING LIKE THOSE BARRON BASTERDS!!!*As he sais this, tears start to form in his eyes*you remember, the reason my spelling was so bad back then? I had this gash on my cheek. well THEY DID THAT TO ME!!! I'M NOTHING LIKE THEM!!! and when I had finnaly got out of the barron land*He sais this shakaly, wile sobs break through at some points*I had the misfortune of coming HERE of all places. I could never get a break.first the barrons, and then you, and almost everyone els!! But AoM actually BELIEVED IN ME!! He gave me a chance to build somthin, to have a purpose, TO LIVE!!!*By now, tears are pouring doun his face* So don't you dare, DON'T YOU DARE ACUSE ME OF BEING A BARRON!!! And now AoM's DEAD!!*He backs back up to the wall, and then sits on his floor, his legs drawn up, his hands crossed and his head buryd in his arms, breathing heavily, clearly tryng to get ahold of himself*
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn

Paranormal Investigation Exorsism

Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison

Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!

Return to “Forum Games”