The Magic Vending Machine

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Players Department, Public Relations Department, Players Department Trainee

EQ2
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 11:28 pm
Location: Deserted island off the coast of the pacific oceon
Contact:

Postby EQ2 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:09 am

Out comes a green paper filled with white text stated that you have been rapped by Joo up the booty, his sweaty bone(er) spear then comes out throough your mouth with your large and small intestine stuck on the head of the spear.





I insert that paper
I took one big step and i looked away, I thought of all the other things that I wanted to say. I'm always too late (never got my story straight) I'm always up late (think of everything I Hate)
User avatar
Rebma
Posts: 2897
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:47 am
Location: London, ON
Contact:

Postby Rebma » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:39 am

EQ2 wrote:Out comes a green paper filled with white text stated that you have been rapped by Joo up the booty, his sweaty bone(er) spear then comes out throough your mouth with your large and small intestine stuck on the head of the spear.
Whoa. Did I really just read that?
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
User avatar
joo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: London, UK

Postby joo » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:20 pm

Rebma19 wrote:
EQ2 wrote:Out comes a green paper filled with white text stated that you have been rapped by Joo up the booty, his sweaty bone(er) spear then comes out throough your mouth with your large and small intestine stuck on the head of the spear.
Whoa. Did I really just read that?

Do you find yourself unable to... suspend your disbelief? ;)
User avatar
Rebma
Posts: 2897
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:47 am
Location: London, ON
Contact:

Postby Rebma » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:37 pm

joo wrote:
Rebma19 wrote:
EQ2 wrote:Out comes a green paper filled with white text stated that you have been rapped by Joo up the booty, his sweaty bone(er) spear then comes out throough your mouth with your large and small intestine stuck on the head of the spear.
Whoa. Did I really just read that?

Do you find yourself unable to... suspend your disbelief? ;)

Mostly unable to read any page eq2 posts on, but only now because of that huge ass pic. FOLLOW THE REQUIREMENTS!!
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
User avatar
joo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: London, UK

Postby joo » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:53 pm

I just AdBlocked it.
EQ2
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 11:28 pm
Location: Deserted island off the coast of the pacific oceon
Contact:

Postby EQ2 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:22 pm

Hahaaa Lol
I took one big step and i looked away, I thought of all the other things that I wanted to say. I'm always too late (never got my story straight) I'm always up late (think of everything I Hate)
User avatar
Rebma
Posts: 2897
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:47 am
Location: London, ON
Contact:

Postby Rebma » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:07 am

EQ2 wrote:Hahaaa Lol
Dude, fix it. Before I do something you're not going to like too much.
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
mikki
Posts: 3609
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:38 pm
Location: don't you wish you knew
Contact:

Postby mikki » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:13 am

HAHA I fixed it myself. Not on my screen anymore. hehe
User avatar
Rebma
Posts: 2897
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:47 am
Location: London, ON
Contact:

Postby Rebma » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:10 am

I refuse to adblock it. Adhere to the standards damnit!!!
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
EQ2
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 11:28 pm
Location: Deserted island off the coast of the pacific oceon
Contact:

Postby EQ2 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Okay ill fix it
I took one big step and i looked away, I thought of all the other things that I wanted to say. I'm always too late (never got my story straight) I'm always up late (think of everything I Hate)
playerslayer666
Posts: 717
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 4:27 pm

Postby playerslayer666 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:24 am

EQ2 wrote:Out comes a green paper filled with white text stated that you have been rapped by Joo up the booty, his sweaty bone(er) spear then comes out throough your mouth with your large and small intestine stuck on the head of the spear.





I insert that paper


and the vending machine is never the same again.

i leave the poor vending machine alone.
User avatar
joo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: London, UK

Postby joo » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:25 am

And it sits there for a while until somebody else posts.



I insert the button from The Magic Button into the machine.
User avatar
snm2001
Posts: 701
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Postby snm2001 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:45 am

the machine spits out the Grant a Wish thread

I insert.. my mp3 player
Sleepers are soulless... put them out of their misery
User avatar
joo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: London, UK

Postby joo » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:25 pm

It comes out with every sound file stored on it replaced with this song.


I insert a silver blade covered in lamb's blood.
User avatar
rpg101
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Down two blocks and over one.

Postby rpg101 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:36 am

A Lamburger comes out.

I insert three barrels of beer, a wet sponge, an elephant, and several bottles of glue.

Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest