V v. W 2 Game Thread (Action Cycle 2)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:58 am

He watches the woman in silence for a few moments. He then looks up suddenly, clearly his thoughts were elsewhere
Getting out of here is still our top priority, and we need to get a move on things fast. Special Ops are returning, I want to hear their report, and give them as much help as they can.
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:26 pm

"We ain't gonna drag that bitch along, are we? Her legs are all minced meat, can't walk, we'd have to carry her. We got enough to worry about with the docs, but saving some friggen' cultist? If she doesn't come to by the time we've found a way outta here, I say we just put a bullet in her head and be done with it." She lowers her voice to muttering while pacing around the room nervously. "This sooo stinks like a trap..."
Not-so-sad panda
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:30 pm

He glares at the Major
Don't make me pull rank on you... If this woman can be saved, she will be saved. By us.
You know nothing of her. Stop spreading ideas like that. It won't help matters at all.
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Lumin

Postby Lumin » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:33 pm

Lumin freezes for a moment as she comes into the room and takes in the new arrival, studying the robe the woman is wearing and the condition of her legs, but she turns to Colonel Farmer and makes her report without comment.

"We haven't been able to get the doors open yet. The metal is reinforced, and according to the others it will likely take a sizeable explosion to get past them." She seems to be struggling to keep her tone even, but nonetheless she still sounds somewhat discouraged. "And there's no guarantee the blast won't severely damage the elevator itself, let alone the area around it."

Lowering her voice, she steps in closer. "Also, we heard...something on the floor above us. Obviously, when we get up there we're not going to be alone."

Sighing, she turns to the Alpha team and gestures at the injured woman. "Did she happen to be awake when you found her? Anyone ask what it was that did that to her legs?" She frowns. "I hope you guys were watching your backs when you carried her in here. It didn't take you long to move out once we heard the screams...there's a good chance whatever caused them is still nearby."
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:45 pm

[Geez, that was fast; I thought we're supposed to wait for Aom to say that we went to the room before we interacted with the ones that are in it, like in Muck Pond.]

Cpl. Luncid nearly stumbled at Cpl. Lumin's very haste as she went ahead of him and muttered something in a more quiet tone but angered as he entered the room after her. "Must you always go that fast? The shaft's not far from here, and you're nothing but attracting attention to those who made those noises."

Cpl. Luncid realizes the very woman that lay on the table and turned at Cpl. Lumin's comment. "Whatever the circumstance, this life should be saved. Judgement should be called for later on."

[Since you said you came in first and I said I was at the front of the line, I assume you were running ahead of me so that you could tell the report first?]

[Edit: Oh, I overlooked the last post at the last page. Sorry.]
Last edited by Leo Luncid on Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow
Pie

Postby Pie » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:52 pm

*He comes in the door, his Mirage AT23 pointing out into the hallway as he comes in. He then sets his Mirage AT23 on the table, takes out the case, and asembles what looks like four toobs attached together by a steel ring, he inserts these rings into the barral of the Mirage AT23, efectivly changing the Mirage AT23 frome Sollad bullit mode, into gatling mode.* God I love this gun.*He sais almost to himself* Why do they even have a Solid shot mode?
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:01 pm

She glares at Colonel Farmer from the corner of her eye, silently, but then turns to face the Special Ops.
"Since you're so eager of saving her, Corporal Luncid, you just volunteered to support her. Who else? Two should be enough. But we won't be going anywhere before the route is clear. That elevator sounds like a death trap, I suggest finding an alternative way."
Last edited by SekoETC on Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not-so-sad panda
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:04 pm

"So that one could decapitate your head instead of blowing your body into pieces for your inconsideration," Cpl. Luncid barked at Cpl. Pie.

He turns at Sgt. Seko and nods. "Of course... As far as I know as an alternative route there're stairs that lead up to the vampiric laboratories."
Last edited by Leo Luncid on Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow
Lumin

Postby Lumin » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:11 pm

(OOC: I assumed you two were already there but hadn't spoken yet. Either way, it's not that big a deal.)
AoM

Postby AoM » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:40 pm

"Shhh! Hey, Pie, stop fooling around!" Pvt. Mikki's voice strains to get everyone's attention. "Shhh! Do you hear that?"

No one breathes in the silence that follows, all eyes are on Pvt. Mikki. She points up to the ceiling and makes a listening gesture. At first it seems like nothing, but then there is a faint sound... like footsteps on metal grating. They sound as if they are heading down the corridor on the floor above.

Then you hear a second pair of footsteps... and a third.... and a fourth...
BlueNine

Postby BlueNine » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:06 pm

Listens to the footsteps above, pacing as he does so. He looks at the woman on the table, then turns to the rest of the team

Gah, they c'n smell this vamp bitch up there! an' they're comin' ta get 'er. pulls the magazine out of his assault rifle, checks it and slams it back in. Making sure its loaded Well they 'int gettin' in 'ere!
Lying in the depths of your imagination, worlds above and worlds below, you can tell a man from what he has to say
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:13 pm

He looks to the ceiling and frowns then turns back to his team
Ok, sounds like we're not alone. They could be survivours. Don't get so hasty team...

He turns to special ops
Next time, would you be so thoughtful as to return my radio messages. I want to maintain constant contact with everyone, at all times. I was considering sending a team after you...

He sighs for a moment, mumbles something
Highly trained team my arse...
He straightens up and regains his composure

Ok, sounds like the elevator door are fairly secured, as I would expect at this level. I doubt the elevator itself would have moved since the power outage, so any attempt to blast the doors in this level is likely to damage the elevator, itself, let alone the shaft. Yet, it seems that's our only way out of here...

Also, we are clearly not alone. We can't assume that they are not hostiles, but the last thing I want to see is you jittery lot firing at innocents. Keep you wits about you at all times, and stop any of this chatter about damned vamps and werewolves until we actually see one...

He turns to the Major
Lead Alpha and Bravo teams with Steve upstairs.
He takes one of the blueprints and unrolls it, holding it against a nearby space on the wall
It seems the above level has two main corridor sections, joining at both ends, the stairs at one end, the high security labs at the other.
Major, I want you to take the teams, up the stairs. Once there, you will lead Bravo along this corridor.
He points to one of the two corridors on the map
Alpha will take the other with Steve. You are to proceed with caution. Don't fire unless necessary, and help anyone who needs it. You will meet at the other end here.
He points to the end of the corridor sections where they join again
Hopefully, by then, you will have covered the floor, found any survivors and neutralised any threat. Also, any hostile that does try to escape, will find themselves in the path of the other team.

Once you re-group, head to the stairs and straight back here.

I want immediate radio contact in any event. Inform me once you have reached the floor and split up, and once you are returning.

He looks around at the faces
Keep sharp! Remember, I suspect that you are more likely to find survivours than any monsters you may be thinking of. Remember that, don;t loose your cool...
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:16 pm

He turns to the Special Ops Team
I want you lot to look over these plans, use you expertise to see if you can figure out anyway we can get off of this floor. Consult the Doctors, hopefully they can give us some insights.
And for goodness sake, stop squabbling and leave your damned equipment alone Corporal Pie. I don't want it going off all over the place.
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:42 pm

She examines the maps with sharp eyes, then straightens her back and turns to the troopers. "You heard the man, let's move it." She grabs her rifle and strides over to the exit, stopping for a while to wait for others to follow.
Not-so-sad panda
El_Skwidd

Postby El_Skwidd » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:20 pm

Skwiddworth takes a seat in the corner.

"So... you're leaving? I suppose we'll still have a few here. Good luck, and be careful."

He tries his best to sound confident, but his voice wavers as he speaks.
Cdls wrote:Explaining Cantr to a newb would be like explaining sex to a virgin.

Let the world hear these words once more:
Save us, oh Lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen!

Return to “Forum Games”