V v. W 2 Game Thread (Action Cycle 2)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:35 am

((Since some of you may have missed it... the creatures that attacked you are not related to the werewolves that appeared. Those creatures serve vampires.))
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:21 am

He readies his sidearm and heads to the corridor and begins to shout
Major!
Re-group, return here, I want every member back in with me here in the command room. Once everyone's safe reported back, and seen to by the medic, I want special ops to seal off that floor...
He frowns and then turns back to the room
Where did you say access to the elevator might be? It'd better not be via that floor...
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:51 pm

"Umm... Colonel, yo, over here!" She waves at him from behind his back, no idea how she's managed to sneak there without him noticing. "I'm afraid the medic is... out of order, sir. He's unconscious, abdominal wounds visible, likely suffering from internal damage."
She glances around to see who's still missing. Nixit and Lurker have cleared it with Mikki, managing to get to the command center first, and Pie has also somehow been able to drag Sgt Sparks all the way to safety. "Penguin, BlueNine, drag your butts over here!" she hollers towards the corridor.
She walks over to the Colonel, with a gloomy expression on her face, and talks to him in a lowered voice.
Not-so-sad panda
BlueNine

Postby BlueNine » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:56 pm

Jogs from the corridor up to where Seko is

Ya called, Major?...oh an' all those monstery bastards is proper dead now, no questions 'bout that chuckles. So...where does we go from 'ere?
Lying in the depths of your imagination, worlds above and worlds below, you can tell a man from what he has to say
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:26 am

"In here..."
She drags BlueNine into the temporary HQ where everybody has now gathered, exept for Penguin who went lurking in the shadows and hasn't come back.
"That's it people, there's been enough starin' at the walls and moaning and griping, those muthafuckers <u>will</u> come back. Someone's calling for them and that someone is prolly in this room with us. That's right. Some bugger got infected and is working as a beacon, calling those fanged muthafuckers to do their dirty work."
"There might be more than just one, hell, a whole group might be infected. But we need to stay calm, however mad that sounds. There's not enough people to start pointing fingers and shooting everybody who acts a bit funny. But by god, if we get outta here, I will courtmarshal every damn bugger who won't obey their commanding officers and work for this team. As long as there's a bit of sense left in ya, you will work ya best to get everybody out of here in one piece."
"So, the map. Have ya figured out the best way to get out of here?"
Not-so-sad panda
MrPenguin589

Postby MrPenguin589 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:51 am

Walks into the room, and finds shadows there to hide in. He had heard Seko's words and is now looking around at everyone suspiciously.
All of my endings are waiting to begin.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:27 am

A long time passed as the soldiers attempted to stabalize their comrades without the help of their medical officer, who had been terribly wounded during the fight. When they finally had finished their job, there was notable despair in the air. There were 4 wounded to carry now, and their only exit seemed to be demolishing a way into the elevator shaft. But this could only be done from the second floor of this level, a floor where more of those ghasts could be waiting.

Everyone seemed strangely silent in the face of Major Seko's speech. Perhaps the shell shock of combating such fiends was too much, but whatever the case, the delay would prove costly...

(I'm calling for an action cycle again. Hopefully this will jumpstart the game again.)
AoM

Postby AoM » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:48 am

((Bumping this to the top.))

Return to “Forum Games”