V v. W Official Game Thread [Sparkle killed! Vampires Win!]

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

AoM

Postby AoM » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:57 pm

I will gladly play again, and even host again. But I demand active players! :evil: If you liked this game, please convince the other forum goers to play in the next.

Also, any suggestions about rules or gameplay are welcome.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:37 pm

What I would love to know is why didn't the Vampires kill anyone?? Well, besides me I mean....the other days.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:41 pm

They were scrying. Essentially using the opposite strategy that you went with. While you were killing the competition, they were using their seer abilities. So the first night they found out that Pie was innocent. (So they threatened him or conjoled him into siding with them.) On Night 2 they scryed Dee and found out that she was innocent, so they then convinced her to join them. On Night 3 they scryed Farmer, but the werewolves killed farmer that same night so it was a no go. And on Night 4, the field had slimmed to the point where it was obvious who was who.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:45 pm

Yep, both strategies had equally risky disadvantages to them, and they just got lucky. :P
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:07 pm

True, if the Werewolves had managed to attack a Vampire during one of the first three nights, they would have killed one of them. And if they had killed The Lurker, El Skwidd would have been forced to start killing people, as their seer ability would be lost. As it was though, the Werewolves never found them and they were too powerful in the end to be stopped.

Having a third side in the game really opens the doors for tricky situations. If both evil teams decide to play the waiting game, then you end up giving the Hero time to create a bunch of warder allies, which in a large game can potentially be devastating. But if you throw caution to the wind and just start killing everyone, you run the very real risk of being hopelessly outnumbered in the end game. :twisted:
Pie

Postby Pie » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:36 am

You know... i was thinking of doing somthing stupid and heroic in the end to try and save everyone, but i decided not to. Actually, i din't know how. Should i have Privat messged you, AoM, That i wanted to save the humens in the end and get killed by the vampier lord wile trying to fight him of of one of the inocents?
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
El_Skwidd

Postby El_Skwidd » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:50 am

You are the worst mindless servant EVER!

See if I save YOU from the werewolves again!
Cdls wrote:Explaining Cantr to a newb would be like explaining sex to a virgin.

Let the world hear these words once more:
Save us, oh Lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen!
BlueNine

Postby BlueNine » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:47 am

Hey, I know I wasn't involved in this but I was watching it from day 2...sounds like fun, count me in on the next one IM ACTIVE :D
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:52 am

Pie, once you side with the vampires or the werewolves, you can only win by helping them. Such is the cost of selling your soul.

So, if you wanted to go and sabotage their efforts... well, you could but you'd lose. And in future games, everyone would just kill you on general principle. :P

BlueNine, you are certainly welcome to play in the next game.
Pie

Postby Pie » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:43 am

CAN I PLAY THIS TIME TOO? PLEAS? THIS NEXT TIME? COMON, PLEAS? I won't play as a ferinsic scientest this next time. AND I'le be a good mindles drone this time.

Pick In Enter

AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:04 am

Yes. You can still play. And you can certainly be a forensic scientist. But the game has rules that cannot be RP'd around.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:37 pm

I'm in the next one as well obviously.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Pie

Postby Pie » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:12 pm

Just to tell you, i was probbably active and reading the game even when i didn't post anything.

So basicly, jus becous my caracter dosn't post anything, dosn't mean he(or she :twisted: ) is going to post back.

Pick In Enter

mikki

Postby mikki » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:40 pm

Sorry about not playing much.. My internet got shut off and I just got it back up and running.. I will be around for the next one..
KVZ
Players Dept. Member

Postby KVZ » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:27 am

LOL :lol: You said that, Vampieres won? 8) Good to hear :twisted: They are much more clever than Warewolves ;)
Corruption born inside. I'm part of dark side / A.F.K. / We'll steal your dreams and control your minds
https://twitter.com/DukeKVZ / http://www.futurerp.net/pages/link.php?id=24880

Return to “Forum Games”