The Muck Pond

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Players Department, Public Relations Department, Players Department Trainee

User avatar
Razorlance
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: UK

Postby Razorlance » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:30 pm

He looks to the approaching pyramid then to Ao "I think we can stop now."
User avatar
AoM
Posts: 1806
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:52 am
Location: Right where I want to be.

Postby AoM » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:21 pm

Ao brings the vehicle to a stop with the appropriate lever. Rumbling a sigh, he lifts the lever that would open the door on his side and the lever that opened the back hatch so that Tek could get out.

"This seems as good a place as any for a goddess to reside. Let's hope that she's home and in a good mood."

Thus saying, Ao exits the vehicle.
swymir
Posts: 1173
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:07 pm
Location: Cape May, New Jersey

Postby swymir » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:34 pm

Omura looks towards Deimos.

"Now what? You forced your way in here, caused a bunch of commotion, and scared these people. Now what? It's obvious these people don't understand anything we are saying. Or are you just going to kill them and rob them blind? Even in their grief."

Omura sneers at Deimos and walks over to the little child and sits next to her, stroking her hair.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
User avatar
Pie
Posts: 3256
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:30 am
Location: the headquarters of P.I.E.

Postby Pie » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:59 am

*He looks twards Lene, and then looks twards the light, and then walks to lene and writes at her feet "Should I go inside?"*
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Nalaris
Posts: 943
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:08 am

Postby Nalaris » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:15 pm

"What do you take me for, some cold blooded murderer? You honestly believe I would kill these people?!? They've committed no crime. I only want to find out what the heck is going on. WHAT'S GOING ON?!?
swymir
Posts: 1173
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:07 pm
Location: Cape May, New Jersey

Postby swymir » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:12 am

"Well you certainly could have done it in a more polite fashion. Without breaking these people's door. And don't yell. They are scared enough." She continue to hold the child close to her.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
User avatar
Razorlance
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: UK

Postby Razorlance » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:21 pm

Tek clambers out the back of the vehicle and lumbers round it to stand next to Ao, gazing up at the pyramid as he mindspeaks to him. "It sure does and I hope so". He stands transfixed by the lights dancing within the pyramid.
User avatar
3shyof30rats
Posts: 897
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 2:25 am
Location: Amarillo
Contact:

Postby 3shyof30rats » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:34 pm

Erake watched the little one and blinked. She stepped back outside, forgetting she had put the necklace on, and she watched as all the faces started appearing. She arched a brow and looked around. There's a lot of them.... She didn't want to seem too nice, so she stretched her wings out to their length, in an attempt to look fearsome, but slightly bored.
Awkward: Having your phone go off full volume during a funeral.

Even more awkward: Your ringtone being "I Will Survive"
User avatar
Fleegle
Posts: 638
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Postby Fleegle » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:27 pm

(For Pie)

"Maybe someone in the cave has seen my mommy." Lene suggested, though she hung back a little, apparently slightly frightened by the dark cave.

(For Nalaris and swymir)
The mother looked anxiously at Omura as she held the child, though she quickly averted her eyes whenever Omura happened to glance in her direction. It was clear that the mother was uncertain as to how to react to Omura's actions. After some time the child grew restless and ran over to her mother. The mother looked uncertainly at Omura, fearing she would disapprove of the child's action, but then averted her eyes once more.

(For 3shy and Leo)

The people shuffled somberly out the doors and congregated around the robed man. He greeted them in soothing tones, as if he were calming their fears. By this time the bonfire had begun to weaken as it was getting low on usable fuel.

(For Tek and AoM)

The pyramid stood solidly before them, the triangular doorway beckoning. Some distance inside the doorway was the "door" itself, a translucent slab that revealed brighter dancing lights on the other side. The barely audible tuning-fork sound they had first heard in the dome returned as they got close to the pyramid. It seemed as if it were something about the crystal that caused the noise, nevertheless it remained eerie.
Nalaris
Posts: 943
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:08 am

Postby Nalaris » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:44 pm

Deimos looks at her and realizes something.

"It's not just fear they're giving us...it looks like respect..."

He walks over and kneels down, getting on the little girls level, but doesn't touch her for fear his grip would injure the smaller being.
User avatar
Pie
Posts: 3256
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:30 am
Location: the headquarters of P.I.E.

Postby Pie » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:33 pm

*he smiles at Lene, and then enters the cave, heading strait for the light*
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn

Paranormal Investigation Exorsism

Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison

Pick In Enter



... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
User avatar
Razorlance
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: UK

Postby Razorlance » Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:32 am

As Tek peers into the doorway he slowly approaches the door.
User avatar
AoM
Posts: 1806
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:52 am
Location: Right where I want to be.

Postby AoM » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:18 am

Ao stands beside Tek at the doorway and looks for some way to open it.
User avatar
Fleegle
Posts: 638
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Postby Fleegle » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:22 pm

(For Nalaris and swymir)

The little girl, apparently not familiar with the concept of reverence, looks up at the imposing Deimos, and then at Omura with a questioning look. The mother looked up briefly in shock, but upon realizing that the creatures did not seem offended she returned her gaze to the ground. The little girl proceeded to test the boundaries by reaching out and touching Deimos on the nose. She looked over at Omura and started to giggle.

(For Pie)

Ithicus proceeded further into the cavern. He found himself in a small chamber with dull lighting. It was filled with glass containers of various sizes and shapes, filled with unknown liquids. Some bubbled furiously over flames. The whole room was filled with acrid fumes that made Ithicus feel woozy. One of the walls of the chamber was covered by racks and racks of assorted vials filled with unknown liquids, some luminescent. He had never seen the likes of this in his short life. Looking behind him, he noticed that Lene had not followed him into the room. The chamber seemed to be unoccupied at the moment, but it was clear that whoever resided here had recently been here. The flames under the glass beakers were fresh, with few embers. A small wooden door was set into the southern wall of the cave, slightly ajar with a bright light emanating from within.

(For AoM and Tek)

As the duo pondered the mechanism of the door, it swung upwards silently as if anticipating their intent. Before them stood a long corridor that seemed to stretch on forever, though it was likely an optical illusion. The crystal of the corridor was extremely reflective, so much so that it felt like a house of mirrors.
User avatar
AoM
Posts: 1806
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:52 am
Location: Right where I want to be.

Postby AoM » Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:50 am

Shrugging, Ao plods forward.

"If she knows that we're here, there's no turning back anyways."

Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest