Something fun I did in other forums: 3-word story

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Pie

Postby Pie » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:50 am

MrPenguin589 wrote:There was a monkey by the yellow construction trucks. He had some big, red blocks in his furry little backpack. Coincidentally, he begged, "please stop this immediately! Not another three word game that spams the forums!" "Curses" he said as CD came and appreciated spam. Then the monkey with a curious little, quirky smirk began to display advertisements for the people's republic of Insanely Dull Primates who didn't give enough money to be declared as nothing more than stupid Cantrians who have nothing better to do with punctuation marks.

Suddenly, Kinvoya ruined my pancakes. "Oh, no!" the monkey screamed, ripping hair from the very dastardly chicken. He was six foot tall, and wore a pair of boxers, which smelled very much like a fried balogna sandwhich; he also wore a very sexy fuschia negligee with purple polka dots.

The monkey smacked to the ground with a sickening, bone-cracking thud. He was taken to local asylum for eating some flea, drinking oil and slapped his tail against the padded pink wall. Eventually, he got confused. After a lobotomy he started giggling. Dazed and confused, the monkey played Cantr with his tail and his feet. He then cried because he had used up every last one of his minutes.

He then begged other players for little red cookbook recipes that would cook yellow construction trucks. Although he was sad when he found out that he had crabs jumping from guitar. He found out though, after tasting stinky, sweaty socks, that the little leprechaun looked blue. he then ate pie with a spork. The Colonel ate chiken from the chicken bucket, and got salmonella poisoning. Being violently ill, he decided to call the local video store.

He told Dee that he must rent a video for a very short period of kinvoya's life time. He wasent able to spell correctly becaues his teacher only spoke sign language with three of kinvoya's best dressed friends. One night, he thought, "I'll ask kinvoya why does my teacher speak sign with three of the other people with which she dresses up fancily." On another note, kinvoya did ruin nothing at all! Except for the stuff needed here. So he hung around with his S.P.A.R.T.A.N. energy sword Waiting for King-moo-cow.

What he did after that was go to the delacatesnt store and throw Pez at the bananas that wouldn't stop dancing and eat chees. Then a penguin wore purple sandals and he said "Skiers of Imflamarie!"As a volcano threw Pie at some idiot who stubbornly refused to eat Kinvoya's Homemade coconut cheese burgers not anywere Kinvoya. Finally, brilliant stupidity overcame the monkey; yellow construction trucks, driven by gorillas, started taking over Kinvoya's front lawn as he ran for his underground post whoring contraption.

Just then, the aphrodisiac producing microphone began viciously attacking nitefyre for mentioning how smart pie pretends to be, which is lower than Pauly Shore's 5th grade math standardized test scores. Then nitefyer ran buck naked into H.F's bathroom wile piggyback riding Kinvoya with a carrot. "Seko, Stop fantasizing!" Lauren shouted and changed the channel.

Then a cat jumped into the bathtub with a snorkel and flippers, coughing wildly while pie gets shot into a massive pile of dung Witch is really an evil version of Robohobo

and then pie
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
grrl

Postby grrl » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:04 am

took a bite
Pie

Postby Pie » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:08 am

There was a monkey by the yellow construction trucks. He had some big, red blocks in his furry little backpack. Coincidentally, he begged, "please stop this immediately! Not another three word game that spams the forums!" "Curses" he said as CD came and appreciated spam. Then the monkey with a curious little, quirky smirk began to display advertisements for the people's republic of Insanely Dull Primates who didn't give enough money to be declared as nothing more than stupid Cantrians who have nothing better to do with punctuation marks.

Suddenly, Kinvoya ruined my pancakes. "Oh, no!" the monkey screamed, ripping hair from the very dastardly chicken. He was six foot tall, and wore a pair of boxers, which smelled very much like a fried balogna sandwhich; he also wore a very sexy fuschia negligee with purple polka dots.

The monkey smacked to the ground with a sickening, bone-cracking thud. He was taken to local asylum for eating some flea, drinking oil and slapped his tail against the padded pink wall. Eventually, he got confused. After a lobotomy he started giggling. Dazed and confused, the monkey played Cantr with his tail and his feet. He then cried because he had used up every last one of his minutes.

He then begged other players for little red cookbook recipes that would cook yellow construction trucks. Although he was sad when he found out that he had crabs jumping from guitar. He found out though, after tasting stinky, sweaty socks, that the little leprechaun looked blue. he then ate pie with a spork. The Colonel ate chiken from the chicken bucket, and got salmonella poisoning. Being violently ill, he decided to call the local video store.

He told Dee that he must rent a video for a very short period of kinvoya's life time. He wasent able to spell correctly becaues his teacher only spoke sign language with three of kinvoya's best dressed friends. One night, he thought, "I'll ask kinvoya why does my teacher speak sign with three of the other people with which she dresses up fancily." On another note, kinvoya did ruin nothing at all! Except for the stuff needed here. So he hung around with his S.P.A.R.T.A.N. energy sword Waiting for King-moo-cow.

What he did after that was go to the delacatesnt store and throw Pez at the bananas that wouldn't stop dancing and eat chees. Then a penguin wore purple sandals and he said "Skiers of Imflamarie!"As a volcano threw Pie at some idiot who stubbornly refused to eat Kinvoya's Homemade coconut cheese burgers not anywere Kinvoya. Finally, brilliant stupidity overcame the monkey; yellow construction trucks, driven by gorillas, started taking over Kinvoya's front lawn as he ran for his underground post whoring contraption.

Just then, the aphrodisiac producing microphone began viciously attacking nitefyre for mentioning how smart pie pretends to be, which is lower than Pauly Shore's 5th grade math standardized test scores. Then nitefyer ran buck naked into H.F's bathroom wile piggyback riding Kinvoya with a carrot. "Seko, Stop fantasizing!" Lauren shouted and changed the channel.

Then a cat jumped into the bathtub with a snorkel and flippers, coughing wildly while pie gets shot into a massive pile of dung Witch is really an evil version of Robohobo.And then pie took a bite

Of himself and

Pick In Enter

MrPenguin589

Postby MrPenguin589 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:54 am

There was a monkey by the yellow construction trucks. He had some big, red blocks in his furry little backpack. Coincidentally, he begged, "please stop this immediately! Not another three word game that spams the forums!" "Curses" he said as CD came and appreciated spam. Then the monkey with a curious little, quirky smirk began to display advertisements for the people's republic of Insanely Dull Primates who didn't give enough money to be declared as nothing more than stupid Cantrians who have nothing better to do with punctuation marks.

Then a cat jumped into the bathtub with a snorkel and flippers, coughing wildly while pie gets shot into a massive pile of dung Witch is really an evil version of Robohobo. And then pie took a bite of himself and fell off of
All of my endings are waiting to begin.
notsure

Postby notsure » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:44 pm

MrPenguin589 wrote:There was a monkey by the yellow construction trucks. He had some big, red blocks in his furry little backpack. Coincidentally, he begged, "please stop this immediately! Not another three word game that spams the forums!" "Curses" he said as CD came and appreciated spam. Then the monkey with a curious little, quirky smirk began to display advertisements for the people's republic of Insanely Dull Primates who didn't give enough money to be declared as nothing more than stupid Cantrians who have nothing better to do with punctuation marks.

Then a cat jumped into the bathtub with a snorkel and flippers, coughing wildly while pie gets shot into a massive pile of dung Witch is really an evil version of Robohobo. And then pie took a bite of himself and fell off of
the tightrope we
Pie

Postby Pie » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:52 pm

Then a cat jumped into the bathtub with a snorkel and flippers, coughing wildly while pie gets shot into a massive pile of dung Witch is really an evil version of Robohobo. And then pie took a bite of himself and fell off of the tightrope we triked him to

Pick In Enter

dingo13and7

Postby dingo13and7 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:47 pm

Then a cat jumped into the bathtub with a snorkel and flippers, coughing wildly while pie gets shot into a massive pile of dung Witch is really an evil version of Robohobo. And then pie took a bite of himself and fell off of the tightrope we triked him to into a big
"Shadow heard himself laugh, over the sound of the music. He was happy...He was going around and around and around again...
Then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."
-Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"
MrPenguin589

Postby MrPenguin589 » Wed May 03, 2006 11:08 pm

Then a cat jumped into the bathtub with a snorkel and flippers, coughing wildly while pie gets shot into a massive pile of dung Witch is really an evil version of Robohobo. And then pie took a bite of himself and fell off of the tightrope we triked him to into a big Chuck Norris convention.
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Thu May 04, 2006 6:55 am

Then a cat jumped into the bathtub with a snorkel and flippers, coughing wildly while pie gets shot into a massive pile of dung Witch is really an evil version of Robohobo. And then pie took a bite of himself and fell off of the tightrope we triked him to into a big Chuck Norris convention. A furry banana
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
fishfin

Postby fishfin » Mon May 08, 2006 1:07 pm

Then a cat jumped into the bathtub with a snorkel and flippers, coughing wildly while pie gets shot into a massive pile of dung Witch is really an evil version of Robohobo. And then pie took a bite of himself and fell off of the tightrope we triked him to into a big Chuck Norris convention. A furry banana <b>tastes no good</b>
The following statement is not true.

The previous statement is not true.
MrPenguin589

Postby MrPenguin589 » Tue May 16, 2006 7:39 pm

Then a cat jumped into the bathtub with a snorkel and flippers, coughing wildly while pie gets shot into a massive pile of dung Witch is really an evil version of Robohobo. And then pie took a bite of himself and fell off of the tightrope we triked him to into a big Chuck Norris convention. A furry banana tastes no good when dipped in
Duckers

Postby Duckers » Sun May 28, 2006 7:49 pm

Then a cat jumped into the bathtub with a snorkel and flippers, coughing wildly while pie gets shot into a massive pile of dung Witch is really an evil version of Robohobo. And then pie took a bite of himself and fell off of the tightrope we triked him to into a big Chuck Norris convention. A furry banana tastes no good when dipped in spicy pig blood.
Phalynx

Postby Phalynx » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:08 am

Then a cat jumped into the bathtub with a snorkel and flippers, coughing wildly while pie gets shot into a massive pile of dung Witch is really an evil version of Robohobo. And then pie took a bite of himself and fell off of the tightrope we triked him to into a big Chuck Norris convention. A furry banana tastes no good when dipped in spicy pig blood but still the
R.I.P:
Blake Stone, Jizz Bucket, Patterson Queasley, Billy Sherwood, Chavlet D'Arcy, Johnson.
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:47 am

Then a cat jumped into the bathtub with a snorkel and flippers, coughing wildly while pie gets shot into a massive pile of dung Witch is really an evil version of Robohobo. And then pie took a bite of himself and fell off of the tightrope we triked him to into a big Chuck Norris convention. A furry banana tastes no good when dipped in spicy pig blood but still the concistency remains unchanged.
Scratch and sniff text
Solutions Maximus

Postby Solutions Maximus » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:25 pm

Then a cat jumped into the bathtub with a snorkel and flippers, coughing wildly while pie gets shot into a massive pile of dung Witch is really an evil version of Robohobo. And then pie took a bite of himself and fell off of the tightrope we triked him to into a big Chuck Norris convention. A furry banana tastes no good when dipped in spicy pig blood but still the concistency remains unchanged. Whoa, this is
"Turn on, tune in, and drop out."

Return to “Forum Games”