WWGV:Victorian Whitechapel: Day 4 Ashes to Ashes

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue May 10, 2005 1:11 am

Sorry to disappoint you Wichita, but I don't have that much time on my hands to kill someone and try to frame myself just so I can say I've been framed...
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Tue May 10, 2005 1:36 am

Well, perhaps. But I do not stand to gain that much from Lord Dragonslayer or Sparkle's death. Mortaine's financial assessment is true, I can not deny that. However the gain is not nearly as great as I would have had if Lord Dragonslayer would have survived. His trade with the far east was very lucrative, and showed no signs of letting up. With his investment potential coming into my bank for years to come, I would have stood to make a fortune. No, I am afraid that if I was motivated by greed, Lord Dragonslayer, Miss Sparkle, and Mr. Yo-Yo would be the last people I would chose to murder. Someone else is your killer.

Perhaps Sparkle is innocent. I will admit that I could be wrong. I am just analyzing the situation as best I can. Isn't there also a chance that Mikki was innocent as well? We are assuming that the vigilante who killed her in her sleep had irrefutable evidence that pointed to her. What if that individual was wrong? What if the mysterious voice in the rooftops is the killer, distributing notes and whispers to all of you trying to lure you into killing innocent people. How will you all feel when you fall right into the killers' evil plans?
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
swymir

Postby swymir » Tue May 10, 2005 1:41 am

*walks out from his office* Are we still talking about these murders? Just hurry up and kill someone you savages. Why even vote? Lets just kill everyone at once and then we will know that we have gotten the killer.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue May 10, 2005 1:43 am

Looks at Swymir strangly

Are you ok Doctor? Now is not a time for you to go crazy on us...
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
swymir

Postby swymir » Tue May 10, 2005 1:49 am

I have all my wits about me, Sparkle. I may be getting old but don't doubt my sanity. I have seen death after death for the past 3 days and all you can talk about is who to kill next.

Granted... these killers must be found, but it is the way that each of you manipulates the people that disturbs me. You all think that you are so right that when you are wrong you feel no guilt for killing those who thought that they knew that they were right.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue May 10, 2005 1:58 am

No Guilt!? That is all I have been feeling! I feel guilty that I can't find Sir Dragon, Yo_yo, and Surly's murder's! I feel guitly that everytime I try I fail! I feel guilty that the murder will just sit amongst us like nothing happens and can get away with it!

I feel like a failure to have the responsibility of protecting innocent people and can't!

So, you if you feel so guilty Doctor, why don't you show it!!

Tears of anger stings her eyes as she become upset
swymir

Postby swymir » Tue May 10, 2005 2:00 am

By what killing more people. I think you guys can handle that yourselves. I am not voting for anyone if I know that there is even a slight chance that I may be wrong.
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Tue May 10, 2005 4:26 am

I feel the guilt too, Doctor. Yesterday I joined in the vote against Floyd, only to find out that both he and the other man I was going to vote for was also innocent. Either way, my vote was going to kill an innocent man. For all we know, three innocent people may have died in the past 24 hours! *shakes his head disparingly* I am sorry if I appear greedy and heartless. I am not. I am just trying to get to the truth like the rest of you. I do feel that if we do nothing, another innocent soul will die tonight.
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
RainKing

Postby RainKing » Tue May 10, 2005 7:57 am

Glares at Swymir

Is it really better to do nothing, just sit around and wait to die? No it's not! I'll put my vote on Wichita
Dee

Postby Dee » Tue May 10, 2005 7:58 am

Quickly talks to miss mortaine in private then turns to speak to all of the people in the townsquare

Please, people, why don't you believe me just for once in your lives? Why not trust me? I know I might be wrong.. You too might be wrong... But it just sounds very reasonable that it is Dr. Swymir!!!

Please, think about it some more... Make the right choice!
swymir

Postby swymir » Tue May 10, 2005 11:23 am

It is not the doing something about the murders that is detracting me from these lynchings. Cuase that is what you are all doing! It is the way that people try to make it seem like they are right about something and that if everyone doesn't trust them that they will die. That's not only paranoia, but it's also slander. That is why I do not take place in these votes. Look at Dee. She is acussing me this very second saying that if you don't vote for me you will perish. Now where have I heard that before? Oh right before the murder of Mr. Floyd and before you all tried to have Dragonslayer killed and forced Seko to kill herself. Dee you have nothing which leads you to believe that I am in any way a murderer. I have done everything I could to save all these people and you just wildly accuse a different person every day. Sometimes you accuse two people when you begin to lose support over one person. You are the ugliest person here when in comes to morals. You will do anything so long as it keeps people from thinking that you are murderer. I am not saying that you are the murderer perhaps you are just frighted of your own death, but please if we all say that we are sure we know who the murderer is when someone does know who it is then nobody will believe them.
Dee

Postby Dee » Tue May 10, 2005 1:54 pm

Well, that's just your opinion about me. And I respect that. See? I'm not the ugliest person moral-wise here in this town she smiles.
Dee

Postby Dee » Tue May 10, 2005 2:12 pm

Anyhow, Dr. Swymir, do you want to know the reasons why I accuse you of the murders? Do you all want to know why I accuse him? Okay, then, hear me out...

My reasons for accusing Dr. Swymir are.. Well, like I said before, the killer had in a way to be familiar with the physical body, and with the medical tools and such, as what kills instantly and what is used just for writing on the body and only leaves marks nothing more.

Also, the fact that he does not accuse anyone is a little suspicious to me, because he has a desire for blood, he doesn't want anybody lynched, because he wants to kill us by his own hands!

Another reason, he was the first one to say that Sparkle put Dragon's heart on her body so that no one would be suspicious of her and that the killer framed her, well, where are his knives? Couldn't he possibly hidden them for the very same reason? So that we'd think that the killers stole his tools and that he was innocent?
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Tue May 10, 2005 9:33 pm

*glances around at all the debating from his chair, rubs his forehead wearily... at the accusation of Wichita, holds the top of his chair angrily to keep from flying out yet still listens to the reasons and calms down but still shakes his head. Nixit sighs at Dee's accusation and waits patiently for her to stop talking*

It is Sparkle. This was her plan. To put the evidence on her so strongly so we would think it was too convenient... not enough time, you say? What do you do at night? "Watch" over your girls? I doubt it... you don't really do much work, I'd say. You'd have plenty of time during the night to plan and kill the next victim.
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed May 11, 2005 12:02 am

Well, with everything going on in my home don't you think someone would have noticed if I would leave at night or walk in the house with a heart in my hand!

Return to “Forum Games”