WWGV:Victorian Whitechapel: Day 4 Ashes to Ashes

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Wed May 11, 2005 2:18 pm

I don't believe it was Dee, sheriff. She is far to innocent to have killed anyone. While her reasoning hasn't appeared to be all that grand, her intentions are still pure. *smiles at Dee warmly* You have a good heart miss. I wish you the best of success in following Mr. Surly's research.

The sheriff does make a good point. This vatican vigilante may well have been wrong about Mikki. What if she was innocent and there are still two killers running around Whitechapple? *looks about nervously*
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
Dee

Postby Dee » Wed May 11, 2005 3:17 pm

Thank you wichita smiles back at him
Spider

Postby Spider » Wed May 11, 2005 4:24 pm

How can you not believe its Dee? I mean look, shes like everywhere. Innocent? She was glad Mikki was dead, yeah that sounds so innocent. I think its all an act...she is acting like shes helpful, but really, they are just words...Like trying to check up on Alex and then pointing her finger to everyone and just saying we're killers...what the fuck?! She talks in private to the same men she accused of being killers! no doubt to trick them into supporting her...Shes always acting nice even when being accused...I don't trust her...So like I said, Dee
TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Wed May 11, 2005 7:23 pm

The town seemed different, quieter without the laughter of Seko and the sophisticated discussions of Lord Dragonslayer and Surly. The town was quiet, and it made each vote all the more important. With Sparkle getting 2 votes and Wichita getting 3, the people tied him and led him to the border guards, promptly claiming the banker as the murderer. The villagers calmly walked away and began to lock their houses just as they heard the commands in the distance for a firing squad....

Night folks, give me your moves!
1223-4: You kill a elephant using a longbow.

Nick wrote:If you don't check your characters once a day, you're not going anywhere in Cantr. :P
TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Sat May 14, 2005 5:30 pm

The morning rose and the fog had lifted. Slowly villagers began to stir and rise, each thankful to be alive, but they all began to wonder who had died that night. As they slowly filtered out into the streets they saw more and more of each other, and for a moment everything was fine. But finally they noticed, Swymir was missing. Frantically they searched his office, his home, everywhere. Wichita's home was torn apart by something in the night, but no signs of blood or of the doctor. He was gone....a stuttered hiccup was then heard in the wine and spirits store, and AoM surprisingly pulled 2 flintlocks from behind his back, concealed by his coat. He kicked the door in to find a body on the floor, still warm. Swymir laid silently, covered in sweat and a foul smell. When AoM went to check his pulse a hand quickly grabbed his throat, and a face looked AoM right in the lips and dove in for a sloppy wet kiss. AoM quickly pushed Swymir off him, and the drunk man stirred to wake up. AoM carried the beligerent surgeon outside to a cheering crowd and the guards soon began to file out of town....but along with them slipped away an invicible soul, carrying a small case of vials from the Chemist's home, wondering what the next town would bring....fortune, freedom, or hopefully even a chance to see his face again. THE END

Mikki-Ripper
Wichita-Chemist

AoM-The Apprentice
Mortaine-The Sleuth

Rev-The Invisible Man, who chose to help good and not evil[/i]
Last edited by TatteredShoeLace on Sat May 14, 2005 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1223-4: You kill a elephant using a longbow.

Nick wrote:If you don't check your characters once a day, you're not going anywhere in Cantr. :P
AoM

Postby AoM » Sat May 14, 2005 6:05 pm

Sweet! (Although, I think you mean Invisible Man, not "Invicible")
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Sat May 14, 2005 8:06 pm

The Voice of CFWG greets you all, and is sorry he failed to convince people of what he believed! :D
Floyd

Postby Floyd » Sat May 14, 2005 8:26 pm

i allways had a sneaking suspicion it was you Rev...
Schme wrote:We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and most likely sooner. When you have such a lifestyle, everyone, including yourself, knows that you are likely to die.
mikki

Postby mikki » Sat May 14, 2005 8:48 pm

I had fun.. Can't wait for the next one.. *smiles evily*
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sat May 14, 2005 8:51 pm

That was great Rev! You could have convince of if you wouldn't being so pushy about it. :P

Besides you could have choosen to be evil and was lying to us. :wink:
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Sun May 15, 2005 1:56 am

I would have made the people guess. You know leave the answer to the killings in riddles. :twisted:
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.
swymir

Postby swymir » Sun May 15, 2005 9:40 pm

It's over? I thought there were more people then that.

EDIT: OH we won. Wow.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
mortaine

Postby mortaine » Sun May 15, 2005 11:21 pm

What was the Invisible Man role?!?!?!?

And how come I never got my sleuth's PM for the night?
--
mortaine.
Surly

Postby Surly » Sun May 15, 2005 11:57 pm

mortaine wrote:And how come I never got my sleuth's PM for the night?

Er... because the villagers had already won? I think TSL was just prolonging the suspense slightly...
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
mortaine

Postby mortaine » Mon May 16, 2005 1:15 am

Yeah, I read this before the OOC thread. Unfortunately, I didn't think anything happened because I didn't get a PM notification...
--

mortaine.

Return to “Forum Games”