WWGV:Victorian Whitechapel Night 3:Floyd Lynched

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Nixit

Postby Nixit » Mon May 02, 2005 1:30 am

*looks slightly startled as he reads this newfound note* Hm. This one says to kill Mikki...

And I guess I won't abstain. Sparkle is the killer. *yawns* But I'm too sleepy to explain just yet.
Last edited by Nixit on Tue May 03, 2005 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Spider

Postby Spider » Mon May 02, 2005 4:48 am

I'm tired of this note shit...sneaking up behind people...points to the rooftop yelling off a fucking building.
Its obvious this is all being done by 1 person, someone I want to lock up just because their acting like such idiots...anyways, after reviewing my notes again, I'm keeping my vote against Alex....
Last edited by Spider on Tue May 03, 2005 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dee

Postby Dee » Mon May 02, 2005 10:03 am

She shakes her head as she hears another whisper

No, no!! Stop it!! I do not believe you!! In fact, I'll just abstain for the moment... I need to speak to miss mortaine...

She takes miss mortaine by her hand and talks to her quietly
Last edited by Dee on Mon May 02, 2005 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RainKing

Postby RainKing » Mon May 02, 2005 11:11 am

When the mysterious voice is heard the blacksmith stands upp and looks up at the rooftops trying to see who is up there. Failing to see anybody he turns his gaze to Mikki but after a while he shakes his head

I just don't know what to think anymore. I know we need to find the guilty but I can't summon the energy to do anything more today. My head is hurting like never before and with my arm like this it's not likely I can work for a long time. That means I'll probably lose my smithy no matter what I do so what's the point?
If you need me I'll be inside praying for the Lord to guide me trough these dark times

Slumping his shoulders the big man seems to shrink a few inches as he limps over to get his apron where it lies in the dirt. He then returns to his smithy, quietly closing the door behind him
Floyd

Postby Floyd » Mon May 02, 2005 2:31 pm

I agree with Dee, abstaining is the worst thing we can do rite now he hears the Bordello door close and talks in a quieter voice My vote stands, i still think Dragonslayer is the only person capable of commiting these crimes. plus despite what it said in the open, the voice that spoke to me definatly named Dragonslayer as the Killer... time to get voting...
Schme wrote:We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and most likely sooner. When you have such a lifestyle, everyone, including yourself, knows that you are likely to die.
Dee

Postby Dee » Mon May 02, 2005 7:20 pm

She looks confused

It's Sparkle.
Floyd

Postby Floyd » Mon May 02, 2005 8:20 pm

Maybe...
Schme wrote:We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and most likely sooner. When you have such a lifestyle, everyone, including yourself, knows that you are likely to die.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Mon May 02, 2005 11:50 pm

She was the first one to get a note... she was in the open the whole time, I don't think anyone could've slipped a note in her pocket without her noticing. It was there the whole time. It's definitely Sparkle.
Last edited by Nixit on Tue May 03, 2005 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Mon May 02, 2005 11:55 pm

She steps out peering around

Hmm...that's strange...I thought I heard my name.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Spider

Postby Spider » Tue May 03, 2005 12:09 am

Your name has been voted on twice.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue May 03, 2005 12:19 am

Oh my! I don't understand. She looks at Dee Dee maybe right that it is a woman, but I can garantee you all it isn't me. There is a woman I have not seen speak much. She seems to be keeping herself low key.

I don't think it's myself, Dee, Mortaine, or Mikki. That only leaves one...InsaneIrony.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Tue May 03, 2005 12:27 am

Vote against me and you will have damned ourselves. I am trying to save this town. I am innocent. And so is Sparkle. *turns to Spider* Also you notes are flawed. Alex is not guilty either. Right now my main suspects stands as Mr.Floyd, Mikki, and Mortaine.
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.
Spider

Postby Spider » Tue May 03, 2005 12:28 am

goes up to Sparkle and starts talking whispering to her
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue May 03, 2005 12:48 am

she backs away from Spider speaking so everyone outside can hear

Not InsaneIrony...sighs listening to the rest of his statement

So you think someone who has been in my house stole that stocking to frame me? trying to think who has been in her house to answer him

OMG! It's all becoming clear now...

Looks at Spider

Yes. I think I know who the murderer is! Let me explain...

I couldn't figure out who would want to frame Mikki and why. The first person I thought of was Alex obviously because he is close to her and could get away with it, but then when Sheriff Spider said this to me it made me remember something. If you all think back in the day you will remember me talking to Mr. Floyd. He came over because he wanted to be with Mikki. When I told him of how much it would be he said it was to much...

He knew that Surly and I had a few words yesterday so he figured the perfect way to get back at me was to take a stocking from my house and kill Surly...so of course everyone would blame me. Then we began recieving these whispers and notes about Mikki. Why? Because he is trying to frame her as well. He has plenty of Motive!!

Mr. Floyd, you are the killer! You bastard!
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Tue May 03, 2005 12:54 am

I doubt that. I'm sure this is not the first time that Mr. Floyd would have wanted one of your girls... no offense to you, but I bet that's the case.

And how do you explain the other killings?

Return to “Forum Games”