WWGV: Victorian Whitechapel - Night 1 Seko Dead

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Spider

Postby Spider » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:27 am

Looks at Dragon

I don't think hes the killer...But it seems like all you fools have your mind set on it...I'm voting Rainking...
mikki

Postby mikki » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:34 am

*she lifts her head from Alex's chest, looking around* It is almost night fall.. *she cringes, laying her head against Alex's chest once again*
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:37 am

looking up at Spider he smiles

I will go with what our good sheriff decides as well. And what I have said all along..

more of his former self coming into his voice as he stands tall and looks at Rainking

Rainking your the murderer. I know it for a fact. It has to be you.
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.
swymir

Postby swymir » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:39 am

*the small man has a look of desperation on his face* What's that? Oh sundown. Right. I guess we should all be going inside soon. *he takes one last glance around the area and mumbles a little to himself* I wonder where they went. Oh well, it isn't save to be out at dark so I will be inside. Perhaps I left them in my closet. *the small man walks off in the distance up to his small apartment above the inn.*
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:40 am

runs off after Swymir
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.
InsaneIrony

Postby InsaneIrony » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:42 am

bites her lip
Rainking.
1099-5: Bandit says: "Collect a sum of 100 000g of sand to offer me in tribute or I will kill you."
swymir

Postby swymir » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:51 am

*swymir is seen walking up the stairs to the inn, still muttering to himself*
swymir

Postby swymir » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:58 am

*The man still muttering to himself stops halfway up the steps* Where was I going? *the man walks back down the steps and back into the crowd of people* I think I was looking for my incision knives, but I thought there was some place I was suppose to be going to look for them. *the man notices the two groups of people each defending their vote on who the actual killer is* What is everyone argueing about? Did you find the killers?
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:02 am

We are torn between me and Rainking. And I am most positive its Rainking. Although I can't tell you the reason I know it is.
swymir

Postby swymir » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:06 am

Hmmm... Your logic is flawed and you make very little sense... Hey is that my incision knife over there. * the little man runs next to a building and after noticing it was nothing walks back* My eye sight must be failing me. What were we talking about? Oh, right you make an excellent point DragonSlayer. I just can't remember what it was right now. I have my mind occupied with too many things. I am sure your point was excellent and I will support whatever you have said and vote for Rainking. I can't just let all of you sit out here and argue all night on who the killer. Please go home back in the warmth before we have an epidemic of the sneezes on our hands. Now if you will excuse me I have to............ um..... Find my knives. That's it. Oh boy how am I going to perform surgery without my knives. *The old man's groans trial off as he makes his way towards the inn*
Last edited by swymir on Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:07 am

*She slips out of the manor, pale as a ghost and wrapped into a green cloak that must belong to her master since it's long enough to sweep the ground. But for once she isn't stumbling at all. Quietly she behind her master and touches his shoulder gently.* How is it..? - A tie? I'm afraid the time is up, the sun is setting. And seeing how many hates you they might attack you at night if they can't get rid of you by day. I cannot bear to watch you getting hanged like a common thief. Please come inside, let us die with dignity, in each others arms like man and wife... I love you master! Please don't leave me like this.
Not-so-sad panda
Surly

Postby Surly » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:11 am

Calm down, Seko. Save such shows of affection for tonight... for the vote is against RainKing, not Dragon.

Night has fallen... Shall we lock up our killer?
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:12 am

turns back to Seko beaming with joy he wraps his arms around her

Seko my darling. They decided against it. we have a six to five vote. With Me five and Rainking six.

tears streaming down his eyes

Thank the good lord that this has happened. I am soo glad. I love you Seko. I want to be your husband. Will you marry me.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:18 am

Alex releases his hold on Mikki and steps forward.

Mr. Slayer.

"The vote is now tied. And I suggest that if we cannot break it, that neither should be taken away... It is obvious we are unsure, and likely that neither are the killer. This has been a popularity contest the entire time..."
Spider

Postby Spider » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:19 am

grins happily at Alex

Return to “Forum Games”