RainKing-Blacksmith
Seko-Servant girl to the wealthy businessman SUICIDE DAY 1
Dee-Factory Worker
The Surly Cantrian-An Egyptiologist KILLED NIGHT 2
Spider-Local Sherrif
Swymir-Surgeon

The Ripper -Kills one person per night EVIL
-Normal village Char by day, PMs kills at night
The Chemist and The Monster -An aspiring Scientist whose experiment goes all wrong EVIL
-Normal village Char by day, PMs kills at night

The Sleuth -Young detective. Can investigate a person's motives GOOD
-Can peer into a char's role, one per night
The Apprentice -Having followed the work of Dr. VanHelsing, renowned monster-hunter, his young apprentice follows news of a murderer in London. GOOD
-Kills one person per night, but dies if confronted by either monster

The Whitechapel area of London was a booming little region in the late fall of 1880. The leaves already gone, the few trees in the booming area seemed unusually erie, as if begging for their own deaths. The factory smog lifted as the work day ended, and most people made their way to their homes and families.

As the lights across Whitechapel went out, one little candle lit a small labratory in the basement of an everday villager. They had a normal job, but this, science, was their true passion. The experiment was meant to enhance longevity, eternal life, and the local slaved over their work. Tonight would be the first test, and when the last yellow drop of solution dripped into the cup, they smiled at the years of failures and dead ends that was now all erased by one little cup of salvation. With a small toast to themself, the scientist tossed the cup up and drank the yellow nectar with excitement. But before long the room seemed to be moving, and a pounding headache began to boil in the back of the chemist's mind. In agony the villager pounded the worktable and was suprised to see it shatter to splinters under a new brute strength. And the destruction was beautiful to those angry eyes, and as the pain grew so did the strength, until at last the pain unleashed a new lust, one for blood. The door to the chemist's home quietly opened.

The rage now wanted to find something to destroy, and the beast hung to the shadows of Whitechapel, hoping to find another villager strolling under the cloudy sky. And it did, when a shadow with a longblack coat and large brimmed hat staggered to and fro on the street corner. In a fury the monster lept at the shadowed figure and clumsily grabbed the person by the throat, ready to squeeze the air from their body, but felt a cold pressure of steel against their own neck. The beast looked down to see a long thin blade pressed against their own flesh, the hilt in the hand of the shadowed soul hoping to find their own victim, knowing another had fallen for the fake drunk act. The two looked each other over, and both knew what a powerful duo they could become...a monster with incredible strength and no remorse, and a silent ripper. They both grinned and began to stroll their new kingdom of Whitechapel, looking for their first victim.

And from a rooftop, one person saw everything, and wondered how this situation could benefit him...should he save the village or damn it? His unseen grin held the answer...

Welcome to my game boys and girls...if you have a specialty role it will come now. Night time people will have until Sunday to let me know what they would like to do. Everyone else, lock your doors!
- Also, poor roleplaying will result in me killing you naked, hehe

CD: Sticky'd. (Revanael)
Last edited by TatteredShoeLace on Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:18 am

The townspeople woke up to a pounding outside. As the people came out to inspect it, they noticed armed guards hammering a notice on the door of the inn. One of them began to read it aloud: 'To the good people of Whitechapel: good citizen Yo-Yo was viciously killed last night. Fearing that this terror will escalade, the region of Whitechapel is under lockdown by the Royal Guard until the murderers have been killed. Good Luck'. Across from the pub laid a bloodied white sheet covering something. It seemed like the day would be a long one...

GAME ON KIDS! DAY WILL LAST UNTIL TALKS DWINDLE!
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:41 am

Peering from his staple goods shoppe doorway, Alex O'Mallory (AoM) watched on in disbelief as the royal guards posted the damning quarentine.

"Just a moment... guards... if you please. Why are you doing this?

The guards begin to march away, ignoring him.

"Well give me an answer will you? YoYo is dead and all you can think to do is leave us all here with the murderer? Give us some help, you're the bloody guard!"

They walk away, leaving Alex standing outside the inn, perplexed and at a loss for what to do. Eventually, his attention turns to the inn, where the covered body of the wine & spirit merchant lay under a large white clothe. Well... mostly white save for the large splotch of red near one end. Placing a simple wool rag over his nose, Alex hesitantly approached the body and gave a quick peek under the clothe. It didn't take more than a split moment for him to quickly walk away, needing to get fresh air and away from the small cloud of flies hovering over the body.

"Disgusting..."
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:55 am

Hears knocking on the outside of his in and rushes outside...

Yes, can I help any-*notices a piece of paper on the inn and reads it, his face grows more concerned with each line he reads* Oh my... Oh my dearie me... poor Yo Yo... *lets go of the notice and faces the center of town with a grim determined look on his face* Well... *glances at the guards nervously* I suppose we should find these killers fast... the quarantine means no business for me... *shakes his head sadly* ...and that is not good. Not good at all.[/i]
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:03 am

<i>Pauses at the commotion of the guards as he is unlocking the door to the bank. He wanders around the corner to where the bloodied white sheet lies.</i>

Bloody hell! Is that Yo-Yo? <i>He stands aghast staring at the bloodied sheet in front of him. </i> This is absolutely revolting. Who would have done such a horrible, horrible thing to him? No human being deserves this treatment. <i>Covers his mouth with his handkerchief and makes his way slowly back to the bank.</i>
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:07 am

Soon the villagers notice that there seems to be a familar smell in the streets, a very pleasant smell of fresh wine. One of them bends over to taste the wine on the cobbled street, only to cut their tounge on a small bead of glass. The villagers look up to notice the broken window on the 4th floor of the building directly overlooking the body. Immediately they run upstairs to the store of the late YoYo and found the place in ruins. All of the barrels smashed, the family recipe and records burnt, and blood everywhere. Again a villager places his hand in a puddle and brings it to his lips, only to spit it out and yell in horror, 'It tastes like blood!' When they people of Whitechapel finally lifted the sheet they saw a mangled body of poor YoYo. His throat sliced and arms broken, a few villagers looked away from the terrible scene. His shirt was sliced open, and 'To Life!' was sliced into the man's chest with a thin blade one might assume. The villagers began to become suspicious of their own.
Last edited by TatteredShoeLace on Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:26 am

He nods to Nixit.

"Not good for any one's business at all, Mr. Nixit. Nor health for that matter...

"Now what kind of twisted bastard would knife a man like that? You knew him well Mr. Nixit, as well as any ostler should know a seller of spirits... have any idea who could've done this?"

He turns and gives a somber nod to Wichita.

"Morning Mr. Wichita... wish I could say it was a good one..."
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:36 am

Just a minute Seko just keep the food warm while I am seeing to the matter! *he yells over his shoulder to his servant inside his manor, wearing his hunter green robe and matching slippers and holding the morning paper in one hand and his pipe in the other, with his hair sleeked back. He survayes what is happening and the sign over the inn catching his attention* Dear lord what is happening here. *he sees the people around the body and his eyes grow wide* What in the name of all that is holy is that Yo. Total damned nation. Now I have to pay extra for imported brandy.
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:47 am

What is that carved into the man's chest? <i>Squinting to see more clearly</i> What kind of sick individual would carve "To Life!" on a dead man's chest? We are obviously dealing with the vilest of monsters here! It is imperative that we catch the murderer quickly before he ruins the fair name of Whitechapel.
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:55 am

*walks into his manor you can hear him telling Seko to forget about the food he isn't hungery anymore and come outside, he returns back to the square with a glass of brandy and he raises it to Yo's body* To life. *he takes a drink downing half the glass* And pray that we keep it. *tosses the fine chinesse designed glass aside not carrying that it shattered to the ground.*
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:12 am

*walking up to the body he waves people away from him. Then he starts looking it over* Hmm you know this is quite odd really. I mean to say. In my travels to the far and middle east I learned from my time in Japan that his name Yo Yo has to do with the afterlife. Funny really. Cause now thats where he is at. *turns on a heel away from him* Damn crying shame. Best brandy made in Whitechapel. *stops for a moment* Come to think of it. He was the only brewer in Whitechapel. *continues walking into his manor* Oh well.
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:48 am

Alex can't help but arch an eyebrow at Mr. Slayer's antics.

"Anyone else and I'd say that was a tad bit insensitive... but then again, I've a feeling he's always been like that." he mutters to Mr. Wichita and Mr. Nixit.
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:58 am

*stepping back out of his manor you can see that he has changed cloths. This time wearing an elaborate and finely sewn suit, black in color with a white shirt under the silken coat, White silk gloves and and holding his favorite cane, made of polished marble green in hue with ornate dragons around it.* Did you say something Alex. Oh well Such is the minds of common folk. *pulls his glove up on his hand some mindlessly* So what are we going to do about this. *nods his indication to Yo's body* We can't just leave him there to rot he should be taken to the cemetary and buried. *looking at everyone staring at him* Now stop gawking and get to it.
mikki

Postby mikki » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:59 am

*being woken up by banging outside, she gets up. opening the door she yells* What the hell is going on? The first day I can sleep in, and I get woken up with racket out here. *she looks around wondering what all the commotion is, she walks outside. her clothes torn and dirty from working in the factory. she walks over to the crowd, standing on her toes to see past everyone, she gets frustrated. * Let me through *she pushes past everyone until she is right up front. seeing the sheet and the blood, she moves ever so closer and sees that it is Yo_yo.. she gasps, her hands fly to her mouth as she sees this sight. tears begin to fill her eyes as she takes a few steps back* Oh my.. who could have done this.. this horrible thing to him?
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:06 am

"That's what we're trying to figure out... well after we get him properly buried that is.

Return to “Forum Games”