Werewolf Game 4 WEREWOLVES WIN

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:53 am

Yeah, well I do not expect you or Wichita to change their votes, only Nitefyre can save this town.
AoM

Postby AoM » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:09 pm

Since this is the deciding vote, I'll give a little lee-way with the night-time coming... but let's say that a soft-cap (ie:start wrapping up the vote) will be set for saturday night. By sunday the final votes should be cast. Or you can all start Pming me for more time or that you aren't going to change your vote no matter what etc...etc...
TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:01 pm

*taps his finger to his eye lid, trying to wake up from this nightmare* Well nitefyre?
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:25 am

Come on Nitefyre. Don't drag it out. If you have reservations, voice them. This isn't easy for any of us.
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:39 pm

Okay, it seems this vote will stand...

It seemed that Nitefyre would remain firm in his abstaining. Nevertheless, Nixit and Wichita still outnumbered TSL, and decided to take action against him as the sun set on the sixth day. TSL refused to go quietly, and there was a prolonged scuffle between the three of them. Finally they managed to pin him down. Then Nixit, taking out Revenael's long knife, stabbed into TSL's back repeatedly. Finally TSL lay still and the last lynching was done. They could only hope that they had made the right decision. Solemnly, they returned to their homes...

Epilogue coming soon.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:19 pm

Wichita paced back and forth in his house for most of the night. He had been replaying the events of the week in his mind over and over. From Nick's grisly end through to the past evening's events, when he had personally helped Nixit stab TSL to death... Wichita shuddered to think about it.

Suddenly there came a thump at the door. Wichita's heart skipped a beat. Then the thump was followed by several more... Someone was knocking at his door. Werewolves don't knock before they kill somone... right? Wichita crept cautiously towards the door.

"Who is it?" he called out.

"It's me and Nitefyre," Nixit's voice called back, "Would you hurry up and open the door man? It's freezing out here."

Wichita breathed out a long sigh of relief. It was finally over. They were all still alive. He undid the small chain and the bolt on his front door. And opened it slightly as Nitefyre's cold face started to poke through.

Opening the door wide open, Wichita was horrified as Nitefyre fell face first to the floor. Rev's long silver knife was embedded in his back to the hilt. The stunned Wichita looked up to come face-to-face with Nixit.

Nixit grinned, "I'm sorry Wichita, but you picked the wrong friends, and I'm twice as hungry tonight."

Nixit's arms shot forwards, morphing into monstrous claws as the moved towards Wichita's face. Catching hold, Wichita had barely enough time to scream before being cut off by a horrible wrench that snapped his neck.

Nixit let Wichita's lifeless body drop, and turned to look at the fading moon in the morning sky. Finishing his metamorphasis, the werwolf howled to the moon in victory, echoing its carnage throughout the valley before turning back to the two bodies, to begin an early breakfast...

GAME OVER - WEREWOLVES WIN
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:25 pm

Dramatis Personae

Villagers:

Nitefyre
Nick
YoYo
Surly Cantrian
Hallucinating Farmer
Insane Irony
Spider
Wichita
Peanut
TSL

Vigilante:

Revanael

Seer:

Mikki

Devil:

Swymer

Werewolves:

SekoETC
Nixit
TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:32 pm

I told you I told you I told you I told you I told you.

Least I didn't let the wolves win, I voted for the wolf.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:17 pm

Yeah, I got a little nervous after Nitefyre had abstained...
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:26 am

Damn, that was good. Ok, next! I want in this one!!
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:30 am

Ditto.

And Surly, I kinda randomly killed you, just to throw people off, I'm still really not sure if it did anything though...
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Surly

Postby Surly » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:30 am

I'll tag out...
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:12 am

I'm up for playing, but I think I'd like to rest from being the mod. Any takers for that position?
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:20 am

Sorry, don't know how to do that and what the heck is a Vigilante?
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:22 am

Someone who can kill the werewolf in the night, but I don't want one this game... he didn't really do anything anyway.

Return to “Forum Games”