CFWG 3 Heaven

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

colonel

CFWG 3 Heaven

Postby colonel » Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:59 am

*Colonel sits down on a cloud beside Mikki and smiles* Hi Mikki, I am Colonel. *Looks down and sees a village.*

Ah, that looks like a nice place. Was that your home?

*Scratches at his arm which has small bites all over it.*
I still can't get used to being like this, I still think that these bites are itchy. I was attacked by bunnies when I was alive and well the next thing I knew I was up here.
*Smiles as he continues to scratch. He looks at Mikki and tries not to stare at the hole in her stomach.*
It looks like something decided to chew on you too. That is why I came to sit beside you, I thought we could share stories.
mikki

Postby mikki » Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:09 pm

*she smiles as she sees that she has some company..* Oh thank you for joining me.. I was getting quite bored up here by myself as I watch them below running around trying to find my killers.. I know it was the werewolves.. See this isthe second village that I have lived in.. The last one that I lived in also had werewolves but I was one out of 3 survivors.. *she looks down at the whole in her stomach* I guess they figured since they didn't get me last time that I would be the first to go this time.. I do have to say that they did a better job this time.. In the last village, they pulled my neighbors and friends out into the road... they kept me in my house... I tried to scream but no one heard me.. It was as if they were all entranced, sleeping so deeply that even a loud trumpet in their ears wouldn't have woken them up... Very depressing actually..

*she looks back over at him* Bunnies? Did they not like you or something? *tries very hard not to smile*
colonel

Postby colonel » Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:23 am

*Watches her as she speaks, trying not to stare at the hole in her stomach.* That is very interesting. Bunnies? Oh yes, we had an out break of bunnies in my home and well they got so hungry that they started to feast on each other then they attacked me. But that is a long and boring story. I want to learn more about this werewolf thing. It sounds very interesting. Did you see them? Did you feel anything at all when they bit into you? *Looks at his bites and then at hers.* Looks like your bites are a lot more painful then mine.
*Pauses and looks down at the village again.*

So what made you move here and what are the odds that this would happen to you again? Geesh, they must have followed you or something. That is very freaky. I guess I am lucky, there are no bunnies up here. *Laughs*
Plus you can't mistake a bunny for a person and such. I mean, well these wolf things, are human are they not? I mean, you could have been one too and just got attacked like those bunnies did to each other. *Shakes his head.* Nah, sorry, I just get a little ahead of myself sometimes. I am just glad to have someone to talk to.
*Shuts up and tries to look closer at the village but slips and almost falls off the cloud.* Ahh, oh my that was close. *Crawls back up and smiles as he tries not to shake.*
mikki

Postby mikki » Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:10 pm

Well I am guessing that the doctors took samples of the werewolves and mixed them up in the thing they were trying to do.. I don't know how exactly they knew I was from the last Village.. See there were 3 survivors.. Rev and myself and then the other survivor went elsewhere.. Rev and I moved here, and we actually haven't talked since we got here.. We went our separate ways you could say.. *she looks down.. and sighs* They are all fighting, and I don't think they will pick the right person this time.. I have a feeling that they will end up picking someone that didn't have anything to do with my death and not realize it.. *she frowns* I did that in the last town I lived.. I was totally sure they were the werewolfs but come to find out... they were just innocent villagers.. *looks over at him* But I really want to hear more on these bunnies... *smiles* Don't worry aboutt he hole in my stomach..*leans back* It hurt so much but now I don't feel anything..
colonel

Postby colonel » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:13 pm

*Looks down at the village and smiles* Looks like someone will be joining us soon. *Laughs* So who do you think will be up here with us soon? Probably the wrong person but hey they might get it right and then we will have your killer up here with us. *Thinks for a minute.* Oh my, that would be interesting. I can't imagine what I would do to those bunnies if I saw them up here. *Glares down then grins* But they were pretty evil bunnies so I don't think that will ever happen. So? What do you think of the place? Kinda cool huh? I like it, it is so relaxing up here. Plus we have great seats for the show. *Laughs*

*Looks around then pulls a flask and a cup out of his jacket.* Hmm, want some? *Giggles as he pours some of the contents into a cup and as he is handing it over he spills it and watches it fall down over the village.* Oops! Oh no, that is just not good at all! I hope it doesn't hit anyone. *Laughs as he hands over the cup*
mikki

Postby mikki » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:05 pm

*she begins laughing when the cup hits Swymir in the head.. * Oh I really needed that... *she looks down as she pushes her entrails back inside, her arms are resting right in front to block the huge gaping hole.. se senses that Colonel is feeling uncomfortable.. * It seems to me that HallucinatingFarmer is going to be getting lynched for my death.. But it is a tight vote. *she giggles* I wonder if they will hear me if I yell down there.. *she puts her hands in front of her mouth, cupping them together* HEY YOU GUYS.. SOMEONE NEEDS TO PAY FOR MY DEATH ALREADY!!!
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:26 pm

*Flutters by with tiny wings in her back.*
Mind if I join ya? I've been killed twice in the other villages so I ended up being a deity. But watching all the bickering is making me sleepy... *Yawns and curls up on a fluffy cloud.*
Not-so-sad panda
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:26 pm

*finds a small cloud and sits down with his legs dangling over the edge*

*turns around, waves, and grins from his head which is stuck at a 90 degree angle to how it normally should be*

Guess I got what I wanted eh? Someone paid for your death mikki... guess I just got a little too cocky *grins again from the unnatural position of his head*
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
colonel

Postby colonel » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:39 am

*Looks at everyone and laughs* Oh my, it is getting busy up here now. It is so nice to see you guys. Well I know that this is not allowed up here but who wants to bet on the next person up here? *Laughs*
mikki

Postby mikki » Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:17 pm

*she looks over* Sure as long as youare dead, and not down there in that village, you can join us.. *she looks over at Farmer* So.. they blamed you for my death, eh? *she looks him over* So did you? Don't worry, Not that I would be able to do anything.. I am already dead.. *smiles* I like having more people up here.. Can't get boring..
colonel

Postby colonel » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:24 pm

*Looks down at the village and laughs* Hey do you guys want to have some fun? Let's see. *Checks his pockets and pulls out some paper and a pen.* Who wants to write a message and throw it down there. *Laughs*
mikki

Postby mikki » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:01 pm

*laughs* I don't think it would make it down there... but it would be funny if you fold it into a paper air plane.. See if you can hit someone with it..
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:26 am

*appears on a cloud* Sorry I'm late guys... I had trouble finding myself. *grins* The werewolves hid me well. Well, somebody should make some popcorn, 'cause I got first row seats!
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
mikki

Postby mikki » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:04 am

*she smiles as she sees her old friend Nixit* Glad to see you finally made it.. I saw that your body was missing.. Where did you find yourself?
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:14 am

Well... *lowers his voice down to a whisper* I was, or I guess I still am, on top of my roof... those werewolves can jump, you know. But they put me at the top, so it's very hard to see me.
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.

Return to “Forum Games”