CFWWG3 - Game over, werewolves won

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Lumin

Postby Lumin » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:12 am

"Mortaine, when you said the werewolf might be targeting the middle of the crowd...well, in a weird way I guess that makes sense. Whoever the seer or baner is, they're most likely not going to want to draw too much attention to themselves. I mean, look what almost happened to me that first day because I was 'talking too much', or whatever. But then again, if they're honestly wanting to help, sleeping all the time or remaining completely silent won't do much, either. So maybe the werewolf is going on the assumption that one of these 'middle crowd' people is actually a threat."

"Of course, all this deductive reasoning crap still isn't getting me any closer to figuring out who the son-of-a-bitch actually <i>is</i>, and unfortunately now that Okud and Farmer are out of the picture I've conpletely run out of suspects..."
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:21 am

You're suspicious of me because I think carfully about what I'm going to say, Swymir? I was too shocked by everything the first day, especially after the last time... my old village... *a very bleak expression crosses his face*

It's always possible, remember, that the werewolves are being very clever, pretending to be asleep during the day, and striking carefully at night... Don't completely discount the sleepers.

Swymir, if you feel it neccessary to lynch me... go ahead. There's nobody left from my old village. I cannot sleep any more, from the nightmares that haunt me when I do.. All I see is all the people I know, being eaten, one by one... and then they come for me... *he shivers, suddenly, though not from feeling cold...*
swymir

Postby swymir » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:20 am

It's hard to trust you Rev. That is all I am saying. People know my opinion of you, but it not me alone who can choose who to lynch next. It has to be a collective vote. So you may survive another day as I seem to be the only one suspicious of your actions.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:41 am

*timidly approaches Nick's body* Why? *he looks to everyone else in town, his face still frozen in shock* I can't stand to watch anyone else die like this...we need to destroy whatever is doing this. I'm sorry I haven't been voting, but like Mortaine said we might have killed an innocent person...*sits down and on the church steps and wraps his arms around his knees.
swymir

Postby swymir » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:56 pm

So, are we all going to just stand around while nightfall draws closer. If I am the only one who is willing to vote then I am going to draw up the rope for Rev, but I am sure there are some of you with different opinions.
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:28 pm

Well... For myself, I have a vague mistrust of Lumin, for no reason I can work out at all. You seem upset, distraught, by all of what's happening. And yet... there's just something nagging at the back of my mind, that makes me uncertain. I don't see it as enough to spend a person's life on.

Swymir seems set against me - and yet I have no reason to mistrust him, other than he's voting against me.

Mortaine and Shoelace - I can't see any reason to vote against either of you, either.

Who else is there?

AoM... he was active, before, actively selecting people to die as well. He seems asleep now - could that be a clever ploy to distract us from thinking he's the wolf?

There's others. I can't think of any reason to vote against any of them right now, either...

AoM, I think I have more reason to vote against you than against anyone else. Swymir may be trying to have me killed - I hope I'm not mistaken in thinking not everybody agrees with him there. I don't think you're a wolf, Swymir.
swymir

Postby swymir » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:48 pm

Well I'm glad to hear that, because I am not one. That sitll doesn't change the fact that I think you are one.
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:08 pm

Wel, I hope for my own sake not everyone agrees with you!
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:05 am

(OOC: Hello everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been active, but I had to leave thursday afternoon for a squash tourney at Harvard. My team won our division! :D But... yeah, that's why I've been inactive, sorry.)

Rev, I'm not the only one who was active before. And there's no more real reason to choose me than anyone else. My recent inactivity hasn't been intentional. (Check the forums, you'll notice I haven't posted anything since thursday anywhere.)

Rev, I don't think that you're a wolf... and I think it's weird how Swymer has been voting for you non-stop. I'm sad to say it, but I agree Okud might've been a mistake... but I do believe we did right in Farmer and I think we're only dealing with one wolf right now. And I believe it's a silent one.

There are those who have been more quiet than others in this town, but none more so than Surly. (Despite being active in other forums he hasn't said nearly anything here, except in the OOC discussion area when he motioned that he intended to stay silent.) At this point, I think he's the most viable candidatie for a "silent wolf" type. If we killed his fellow wolf Farmer right off the bat, like I truly believe that we did, then his best option would have been to keep silent. I'd like to hear him defend himself, since I know he's listening. Speak up, Surly, otherwise I will vote for you.
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:18 am

AoM, you've a good point there. I'm changing my vote to Surly.
Surly

Postby Surly » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:50 pm

Again with the random lynching, AoM? Or is this just a method whereby you can get rid of me, because you perceive me as some kind of threat? You question my silence, as some kind of silent wolf tactic... I'm afraid AoM that that argument is majorly flawed. My silence is not deberate (at least not recently), but it has left me with no enemies as such amongst the innocent.

AoM I believe that you may be a wolf... You have not been all tha5t vocal yourself you know...
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
Lumin

Postby Lumin » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:52 pm

"Heck, it seems like we've all been pretty silent lately. Probably just because we have no real suspects anymore and so nothing much to argue about. Though I don't think it's AoM...yeah, he may be accusing sleepers, but with just about everyone sleeping who else is there to accuse? At least one person here has to be a wolf, and whoever it is seems to be smart enough to have learned from Farmer's death and is now not drawing any attention to themselves...probably by talking very little or not at all."

"Only problem is, that behavior seems pretty typical of all the regular villagers, too, so even if we knew that for a fact it doesn't help us much..."
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:39 pm

Again?! Surly, everytime I begin an accusation, I do my level best to support it with some kind of logic... which is more than most can say. You on the other hand are content to deliberately sit back and ignore everything that is happening. And when someone has the guts to step up and call you on it, you can sit there and accuse them of "random lynching" when we all know that isn't the case.
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:46 pm

I'm stickling with Surly. Though if this doesn't work, my suspicions are likely to fall on you next, AoM...
Surly

Postby Surly » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:44 pm

AoM, look inside yourself and think why you are accusing me. Because I was not fully awake and participating in the debates? Just because I have not taken part in lynching innocents, I must be a wolf? By the very ideas you propose you fit the criteria much better yourself than I do. You have spoken little, but more than me. You have been more active than me, but you still hide in the shadows, in the hope of picking off the seer.

Too often we have leapt to conclusions and lynched innocents. I know you will not change your mind AoM, because I am as good as any for a random lynching. But killing me will gain you everything, and the village nothing - for you are a wolf. I have never been in any doubt.

If I die this night, for I surely will, then place the blame on AoM. If he does not successfully lynch me, he will kill me in my sleep. *looks closely at AoM, and speaks in a whisper* I know your secret AoM. I can see it, even if others can't. I have kept silent as I wanted to find your accomplice... but time appears to have run out on me. I hope you gain satisfaction in my death AoM, for if the villagers have any sense, they will avenge my death with yours.
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.

Return to “Forum Games”