CFWWG3 - Game over, werewolves won

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

AoM

Postby AoM » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:36 pm

*nods and breathes deeply*

I'm ready to get this over with... night's going to fall any second now.
swymir

Postby swymir » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:00 pm

All I have to say is that you are indeed crafty Rev. Instead of killing me you wait so that the villagers do it as well knowing that I have not until this day gathered any support in the cause did get rid of you other then Mortaine who you have also killed. You have been awfully smart in letting me life although I wish you would have just killed me on the first day now that I know no one is ever going to believe me.

Tatteredshoelaces. I'm glad you have given me your support and I trust that tomorrow you will bring the rest of the villagers to their senses and get rid of Rev and stop this menace for the rest of time. All I have left to say is that I am the Banner and it is there that the wearwolves were smart to not attack me, but I just want to know how Rev knew not to kill me. I wanted to tell everyone earlier, but Mortaine said I shouldn't. I don't know why as it would have made very little difference other then the wearwolves would never have attacked me, but I just thought you should all know before you get rid of me.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:39 pm

Rev heaved a sigh. "For the last time, I am no werewolf! But how could I let you live when you so threaten my life, huh? Even if you were the baner, you would just protect yourself, letting innocent ones to die. But you must be a werewolf because Lumin says so, right Lumin?" He glanced at Lumin who was already fast asleep and wouldn't answer, from Lumin to AoM who looked like a perfect image of insecurity and finally to Neelix, who was hiding behind a huge newspaper and acting like there was nothing going on.
"Fine, so it's left for me again to save the village", said Revanael, rolling his eyes and grabbing the almighty swordfish. Shoelace quickly stepped aside, muttering a quick apology to poor Swymir who was clenching his teeth and glaring at the executioner.
"I know you're a beast, and you know that too! Strike me with that thing and the others will realize it as well. They'll take you down. Just try it..."
"Nah, you're bluffing", claimed Rev with a serious expression and casually scewered his opponent. Swymir glanced down at the blade going through his stomach and opened his mouth as if to say something, but only blood came out. Slowly he collapsed to the ground, sliding off the blade. Behind him the orange sun was sinking down to the horizon.
Not-so-sad panda
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:01 pm

((OOC: Yay, swordfish!))
SekoETC

WWG ending by Avatar of Meisora and TatteredShoeLace

Postby SekoETC » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:37 pm

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

*AoM grins*
Good… very good… TSL, be a pal and rid us of that sorry excuse for a human. *he points towards Neelix. TSL morphs into his monstrous form and plunges his claw into Neelix’s chest.*

*Neelix looks down at the claw in his chest* Oh… would you look at that, I am slain.
*He crumples into a bloody heap*

*TSL growls and nods his head over towards the sleeping Lumin* What shall we do with her?

We’ll save her for later, she was extremely useful, and very loyal too. I think we’ll reward her… make her into one of us perhaps?

*AoM turns to see the almighty swordfish pointed at him* Oh please, Rev. Even that fish can’t save you now… *he morphs into his wolf form*

*Rev looks down at the slain Swymer and back to AoM* I knew it was you!

Of course you did… but you didn’t have the conviction to follow through with it did you? Sorry hero, it’s time for you to join the others in the afterlife. Can’t you hear them up there? The very heavens foretell your doom…

*Rev tries a deceptive feint and attempts to skewer AoM with the swordfish, but TSL uses his now superhuman reflexes to dive and intercept Rev before the strike can fall. The swordfish flies from his hand and impales the lynching tree. Rev’s bloodcurdling screams follow, but are quickly silenced*

*The wolves let out a howl of victory. Then AoM turns to TSL* Now we wait for the good doctors to arrive with another batch of serum...

*TSL nods and flexes his muscle* And we’ve got all the DNA we need for an army of werewolves…

*They look over to the sleeping body of Lumin and laugh into the night…*

The End
Not-so-sad panda
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:23 pm

((OOC:

I thought Swymir was the wrong choice. But, him or me... easy decision!

Swymir, at least you died cleanly... I've been ripped to shreds, probably.
Surly

Postby Surly » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:40 pm

:roll:

If I hadn't got riduculously annoyed at the Cantr slowness, I never would have posted the post thatgot me lynched...

Ah, well.

Oh, and I was the seer - and you really should have listened to me about AoM.

Too late now though.
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
swymir

Postby swymir » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:46 pm

I kind of lost my suspicion tha tRev was the wearwolf after the 2nd or third day, but I decided just to accuse him every day. I was the baner, but since I have never been scanned by the seer in all of the three games nobody ever knows who I play.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:57 pm

And I've been a villager, every game. And alive til the end-game, every time. I was a winner once, and... well, I helped kill the last non-wolf before the endgame massacre, the other times!
Surly

Postby Surly » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:05 am

I would like to say, in my defence, that I viewed the following people:

Mikki - promptly killed by werewolves
AoM - wolf
Nick - promptly killed by werewolves

Very frustrating that I never viewed an actual villager...
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:58 am

Haha! I was really wondering why we weren't having more trouble... i guess that explains it... tough luck Surly.

And Swymer, i figured you for the baner around the second or third day... i figured that only someone who wanted to be attacked would have accused like that. Plus Mortaine dropped a suggestion to me that if Rev was the werewolf, he'd probably attack you. I figured that if Mortaine at all suspected me, that was some kind of trap to make us think that we could frame Rev. *shrugs*

We killed Mikki arbitrarily.
We killed Nixit because he said something suspiciously seer-like. (can't remember of the top of my head)
We killed Nick because he was part of the other voting block and we were afraid he might be the seer.
We killed Mortaine because we felt of all the people to convince to lynch either Rev or Swymer, she'd be the toughest.
And Lumin was our honorary last pick.

Crucial point in the game was lynching Surly. It's too bad, because if he had even one person alive that he could have talked to, he would have been a whole lot more believable.

~~~~~~~~

Okay, I call dibs on next game's moderator! I know some people are itching to play again. Any suggestions for roles in the next game?
Surly

Postby Surly » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:08 am

Really the turning point was you accusing me at the exact same time as I was extremely frustrated (with RL as well as Cantr) - which lead to my post which directly led to my lynching. A big mistake from my point of view.

Me fortuna non adiuvat...
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:20 am

It seems too hard for the villagers, without the fool and the seer... although even that was just luck. In fact, it seems hard for the seers whatever happens.

I recommend either seer+fool, again, or seer+baner. I think it might also be fun if the villagers do not know which! (same with the wolves, in fact...)

Either way, it will have to wait til the new server's up, since the forums will probably go down soon for the weekend, or until the server's up and running properly.

May I suggest that you somehow link the storyline for your game into this, as Seko did?
mortaine

Postby mortaine » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:20 am

I didn't realize until *just now* that the game was over. Hahahah!

Okay, I actually suspected AoM on the first day (nobody forms a trusting alliance on the first day, and you mentioned that you and Lumin were allied already), but I went with my gut and figured he was perhaps OK.... By the time I got suspicious enough, I was dead.

AoM, you guys could have gotten me to lynch Rev, easily. All you had to do was attack Swymir. I knew Swymir was the baner, and had agreed that, if he kept at Rev and was attacked, I'd vote with him against Rev. I was definitely in the AoM voting block. Probably couldn't have convinced me to vote against Swymir, though.

Very deftly played.
--
mortaine.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:16 am

@Mortaine: Thanks, for the compliment. TSL and I worked hard on weighing who to kill and how and when to speak... and we got lucky and it worked.

About first day alliances... when I'm an innocent villager, I like to try and form alliances right away. In the second game I spoke to Nixit and Rev right away trying to gain an alliance. ...not that it necessarily works all the time, but that's just my style of play, and I try to do it everytime I play, regardless of role.

Lumin trusted me because I essentially saved her bacon on that first day by accusing farmer when people were starting to turn against her. She PMed me saying that she was 99.9% sure that I wasn't a wolf because of that. That loyalty kept her alive for the rest of the game, and storyline-wise earned her a rewarding future as an evil werewolf. :twisted:

@Rev: Yeah, we'll start again after the server change. And I'll tie the storylines together. I was thinking... would anyone be opposed to a "devil" role?

Return to “Forum Games”