Cantr Forum Werewolf Game 2 - GAME OVER - VILLAGERS WIN

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Nixit

Postby Nixit » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:27 pm

OOC: Yeah, sorry Mortaine, need to work on my listening (or reading) skills.

IC: Well, if what you say is true, Mortaine, then indeed I shall vote for Social Moth.
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:43 pm

That's five votes for Social Moth by my reckoning...

"Having decided that one of the werewolves is a sleeper - the villagers 'erm'd and 'ah'd between social moth and spider bites... Eventually they decided that social moth should be lynched...

They proceed to erect a fifteen foot high candle in the town square. The villagers then stormed into the home of social moth and dragged them into the square. Awoken by the commotion, and somewhat disorientated, the moth started to flutter around in a panic.

The villagers just stood by and watched - they knew it wouldn;t be long until the moth went for the flame..."

It is now night time...
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:34 pm

"The villagers slept, believeing they were safe from harm. The burnt remains of the moth began to wash away as rain started to fall...

The villagers woke with the sun. Fairly soon they left their houses and found the head of mortaine skewered on the top of the candle they had erected the night before."

mortaine has been eaten

it is now daytime - votes for lynching please
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Surly

Postby Surly » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:59 pm

*Stands up, his eyes closed to the horror. He speaks in a deathly quiet voice*

It is as I feared. Mortaine, I mourn your loss keenly for I knew you innocent. Now I all but know who the final wolf is. But I guess I have but one shot at this... So therefore, I have to say...

*raises his hand, and opens his eyes. He points at Nixit*

It must be you Nixit. May God rest my soul, for if I am wrong then I truly know the wolf and will die this night. So for my sake and for the sake of my fellow villagers... I vote for Nixit
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:22 pm

*runs out of the door to see who was killed next, and stops dead when he sees Mortaine dead, then slowly turns over to Surly Cantrian*

Me? No... no... I thought he was the werewolf... but he proved himself. He was right, I was wrong... I was wrong. *stares awhile into space, a blank grim expression on his face, then faces toward Surly* You... you must be the seer, the seer or the werewolf... tell me which Surly, are you the seer or the werewolf, one... or the other...
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Surly

Postby Surly » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:50 pm

Look in your heart, Nixit. You will know if I am a wolf or the seer. Now is the time Nixit, we have to be strong and find that last wolf. Which, I assure you, is not me.

I will die this night if I am wrong, Nixit. For if I am wrong, I will see the truth this night. *takes a deep breath* I risk much now. *laughs bitterly* The wolf is at least smart. If they had not eaten Mortaine last night... I am sure we could have worked out together who the wolf was.

You are my current suspect, Nixit... but I can be moved from that if you prove yourself. Answer me this question, Nixit. Why did you believe Mortaine to be the werewolf? I never doubted Mortaine.. But what was it that gave you that belief?
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
mikki

Postby mikki » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:57 pm

*afraid to come out, she covers her eyes as she walks out her front door, she slowly opens her eyes to see her friend and neighbor's head on the candlestick.. she shakes her head as the tears begin to fall* Surly, I tried to tell you that I felt as though it was Nixit.. And no one listened to me.. I am going to go with my gut feeling this time and all I can do is pray that I am correct.. Nixit.. I choose you for lynching.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:12 am

Why Mortaine did I suspect, it is a good question indeed. Well, truthfully, I believe he had secretly suspected me... and thus I began to feel insecure, for I knew of my innocence. And yet he never spoke directly about me being a werewolf... well maybe once. I guess that bothered me. I never had any sort of evidence on him, and that's why I eventually came to realize he was not a werewolf.

AoM, I do not believe you are the werewolf, truly I don't. But sometimes even when I don't feel they are the werewolf, yet they accuse me or hurt me in some way... my true belief is forgotten and I think something else entirely. But I swear to you, Avatar of Meisora, and I swear to you, Mikki, that I am not the werewolf... although I may lose control of my thoughts, I do not lose control of my body. I am sure of that. I fear that the werewolf still lies in one of the sleepers.
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:01 am

I... Again, I have no idea. But... I think I trust Surly here. Nixit, I vote for your death.
mikki

Postby mikki » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:03 am

*she steps back away from him* Nixit.. are you ok? because you are talking to AoM... He was eaten by the werewolves... and I believe you had something to do with it... *she slowly makes her way to Surly and stands slightly behind him, scared of what will happen next*
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:25 am

Are you OK, Mikki?
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:46 am

AoM? *shakes his head* What? I could've sworn I was was talking to Surly... *realizes his doom and steps back* Seriously... it's not me... it's not me. *sighs* You realize though, that if you're wrong, and you are, that this entire village is most likely going to die... save for the werewolves?
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:15 pm

Nixit, that's how it is. We don't feel we can trust you right now.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:35 pm

Then... I guess I have one more question before I die, assuming your stances won't change.

Surly> If I am not the werewolf, then who is? You said that if you were wrong, you would truly know this time... and I want to know who it is.
mikki

Postby mikki » Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:42 pm

Revanael wrote:Are you OK, Mikki?

*she looks over at Revanael, obviously shaken up* Am I ok you ask... I am scared.. Nixit frightens me, and with all this death around here who could blame me? The werewolves have eaten a few of our friends, and then we lynched the others... But the killing keeps happening.. It hasn't ended and THAT is what bothers me the most... *a tear falls down her face*

Return to “Forum Games”