Cantr Forum Werewolf Game 2 - GAME OVER - VILLAGERS WIN

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Nixit

Postby Nixit » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:05 pm

First of all, I have not changed my position on how we go about deciding who to lynch. However, many people have been mixing up my words... and so I am constantly having to rephrase what I was trying to say in the beginning. That is probably where you got the idea I was changing my mind.

And, you're saying that I'm quick to blame everybody, and that's a lie as well. Neelix was lynched before I even got a say. Now, we do have to act quickly because every moment we ... we risk the chance of being killed.
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:16 pm

Wha...Have I just slept through two whole nights?

What the hell's been happening? Someone, tell me? Where's all the missing people?
mortaine

Postby mortaine » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:45 pm

Well, after the town voted to lynch Seko, the werewolves attacked, killing Ree. We voted to lynch Neelix. The werewolves attacked again, very quickly, killing Avatar of Meisora.

We are now deciding who to lynch next, since we obviously haven't eradicated the werewolf plague.
--
mortaine.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:52 pm

It was pretty hard to sleep that long... especially with all the screaming...
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
mikki

Postby mikki » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:40 am

*she sighs* Fair enough Nixit.. For now that is.. But what are we going to do? We do have a few people that have been sleeping through all of this.. Why aren't we looking towards them? If I remember correctly, doesn't werewolves sleep during the day and are up at night? How do we know that the villagers that are sleeping are not the werewolves?
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:46 am

Don't look at me! I've been sleeping through the nights, too! Not quite sure how I managed that, but...
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:48 pm

Alright... maybe if one of them is threatened to be lynched, they will speak up. Spider Bites , I think you are the werewolf, as of now.
swymir

Postby swymir » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:24 pm

Since I have nothing else to go. I too might as well as vote for Spider Bites.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
mortaine

Postby mortaine » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:31 am

Of the two sleepers, I think it's social moth, more likely than Spider bites.

Here's my reason why, and I hope some of you will be convinced:

On the very first night, there was a long delay, waiting for everyone to get their info to the moderators. The moderator then said that he'd had some indication from the sleeping party, and therefore, could proceed.

Social moth posted last on January 26th in a different forum. Spider bites hadn't even posted to the OOC thread. In a way, I vote for social moth because, of the two inactives, he or she has been more recently active than spider bites.

I know, it's not much to go on, but it's more than eeney-meeney-moe, and since neither can really defend themselves, it's the best argument I've got, I guess.
--

mortaine.
mikki

Postby mikki » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:04 am

*she listens to what is being said by her fellow villagers and then sighs* I am going to go with everyone else... I choose Spider Bites *she covers her eyes knowing what was to come next*

*edited it.. I changed my mind*
Last edited by mikki on Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:26 am

I... I don't think it's Spider Bites. I think it's Social moth. I don't know why...

(EDIT: I forgot to make it bold.)
Last edited by Revanael on Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Surly

Postby Surly » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:57 pm

At the risk of upsetting the balance... I throw my lot in with Mortaine. I vote for socialmoth. *closes his eyes* May the Lord guide my hand...
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:36 pm

OOC: Mortaine> Can we use that information?
mortaine

Postby mortaine » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:22 pm

OOC: Nixit, the mod said at the beginning that he wouldn't try to regulate what info we have, just as he doesn't regulate any whisperings. I liken it to being a very careful listener during the real-life game-- you can listen and maybe hear which player isn't moving at all, though you might still be wrong.

EDIT: That is, to regulate what info we have, except of course that the dead don't get to talk.

--mortaine
Last edited by mortaine on Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--

mortaine.
mikki

Postby mikki » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:01 pm

*after considering what everyone else was saying she realized that what she stated earlier about Spider Bites was wrong.. She had a change of heart* I will have to go with Social Moth..

Return to “Forum Games”