Cantr Forum Werewolf Game 2 - GAME OVER - VILLAGERS WIN

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

formerly known as hf

Cantr Forum Werewolf Game 2 - GAME OVER - VILLAGERS WIN

Postby formerly known as hf » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:20 pm

THE GAME IS NOW OVER - SEE MY FINAL POST FOR SUMMARY

You'll see it was quite close - I'd be interested to know what roles people thought each other had...

I think Seko will be arranging the next one - she's the only one to have asked so far...

Good game ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player List - I'll mark who's dead as it happens...
Pirog - EATEN
Revanael
The Surly Cantrian - EATEN
Neelix - LYNCHED
Nixit - LYNCHED
Swymir
social moth - LYNCHED
mikki
mortaine - EATEN
SekoETC - LYNCHED
InsaneIrony (Ree) - EATEN
Spider Bites

Ok - you should all have your roles now...

Just a few ground rules...
Werewolves - I need an e-mail from BOTH werewolves, stating the same person to be a victim - you have to decide together and e-mail me each

Villagers - like before, when voting, please put the name of the person you vote for in bold - just makes it easier for me to total the votes

I will announce night and day time as I wish - I will leave time if needed for replies and discussion about lynching etc. But it did get a bit silly last time - if the werewolves/seer are taking days to respond, I'll just move the game along. I will announce any planned deadlines by e-mail/PM for werewolves and seer and on this topic for voting.

identities remain secret until the end - this should be fine, as long as it's not as strung-out like the last game, which I will make sure it won;t be ;)
This may change though if everyone starts to really hate it...

There is one extra role - that of the fool - this makes things slightly more tricky, as two people will think they are the seer, as well as possibly the werewolves/other villagers trying to pretend they are... This is mostly for my own ammusement, but should be interesting, as villagers will have to be doubly careful who they believe about being the seer...

that's it for now - PM/e-mail me with any questions - this topic is just for the game and discussion OOC should go via PM/e-mail or in the other topic created before...

'twas a dar and stormy night. The moon was full and chast the whole village in a ghastly light. In the quiet night, two villagers were up late, playing with their new 'genetic modification for begineers kit'.
Having backed their pet, 'wolfy', into a corner, trying to get him to drink their most recent concoction, she promptly lashed out, wounding the two villagers, and splashing the contents of the mixture over them.
They promptly began to turn into a half-human, half-wolf form, and found themselves with an insatiable thirst for human flesh...

Werewolves - who will be your first victim?
Seer - who do you wish to see in your visions tonight?[/b]
Last edited by formerly known as hf on Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:31 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:41 am

*swings on his porch swing whistling a grim tune, then thinks he sees the town congregating and gets up* Are we discussing something here? *seeing everyone is just stretching coincedentally at the same time, sits back down on his swing, whistling the same grim tune* Guess not...
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Pirog

Postby Pirog » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:19 pm

*sitting around hoping that his cousins enjoyed the genetic modification for beginners kit he bought them for Christmas...*
Eat the invisible food, Industrialist...it's delicious!
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:53 pm

ok, I'm begining to think I'll need to set time limits...

DAYTIME BEGINS IN 24 HOURS FROM THE TIME OF THIS POST...
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Pirog

Postby Pirog » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:14 pm

OOC: What happens if the warewolves haven't voted before the time limit?
Do you let chance decide or do they miss a kill? Because the last option would make the game unbalanced...
Eat the invisible food, Industrialist...it's delicious!
AoM

Postby AoM » Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:32 pm

*Looks at the early morning twilight, sipping a cup of freshly brewed coffee* Ahh... so peaceful. I love mornings like this. *WHAP!* *The local paperboy hurls the early edition of the DAILY HERALD of DOOM, hitting AoM directly in the side of the head, causing him to spill the scalding coffee all over himself.*

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRGH! Hot! It's HOT! Oh so very very hot... ah, ooh, ah, ooh, aaaaaahh... Oh this is just... damnit! And this is my favorite bathrobe too. *mumbles a curse at the local paperboy*

Wonderful start to a wonderful day... I wonder what else could go wrong...

*Then AoM read the headlines* ...Werewolves?
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:49 pm

Nah if there's no kill then maybe someone will be lynched at random anyway, or keep a day off which will give the seer some time.
And it doesn't necessarily depend on the werewolves, remember if I got it right there's a fool around which means too seers to pick someone. Total four people. If even one of them is a sleeper, it will be delayed.
Not-so-sad panda
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:01 am

Ok, I thought this might happen with more players - you're not supposed to use 'OOC' knowledge - but it doesn't take a sharp mind to realise that one or more of the seer/fool/werewolf is less active...

Just so you know - I'm not going to nit-pick - this isn't Cantr - deducing who the werewolves/seer etc. are by knowing that they are particularly inactive/active is not dissallowed - I think that decision makes things easier, and possibly more interesting... And, anyway - what if that person becomes active again?...

Thankfully I have something to go on - so tonight won't be giving away too much tonight...

"Whilst the (fairly) innocent experiments were going awry, two villagers suddenly woke in a cold sweat. Their heads hurt, and the memory of their dream was hazy, but they seemed to have a much better insight into the hearts and minds of certain members of the village...

Meanwhile, the two werewolves were hungry. They seerched and searched, but they could not find anything to satisfy their hunger. In the end they made do with what, possibly, looked like a pie, but it wasn't very appetising"

Pirog has been eaten by the werewolves - the villagers awake, they see his remains scattered in the village square - the villagers are scared - and fearful. Fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger, anger leads to death, lynching soon will there be, think I...
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:07 am

*comes out of his house and is about to sit on his swing, when he notices torn body parts and organs scattered everywhere* Oh dear... *moves closer to the remains* It that, Pirog? Who... who would do this?!
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:30 am

also - could no one post during nighttime - except those playing characters who are awake at nightime...

If you do want to dicuss the game during nightime - do it in the other discussion topic, OOC, then do it again IC once day is announced

Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:37 am

*Puts on some non-coffee stained clothes and goes to the town square* All right. Somebody ate Pirog. Fancy that, someone eating a meat pie... I don't suppose anyone wants to confess?
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:18 pm

Hmmm. Not very nice, that, was it? Eating our pie-friend... They could at least have cleared up after themselves...

Well, I suppose we'd best find who did it and hang them. With the mess, it looks like two of them... Anyone got any ideas?
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:56 pm

I say we randomly accuse somebody, and ask them to defend themself, then see if it is a legitimate argument... *faces the town and starts to do inni meenie minie mo and points at AoM* AoM, you don't seem very sad about this distressing occasion, is there something you should be telling us?
InsaneIrony

Postby InsaneIrony » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:43 pm

*yawns and sleepily walks out of her house, sipping a cup of tea* Mornin. Whats all the fuss? *her eyes adjust to the light and she blinks, suddenly awake* Ohmygod... *she sees the remains of her neighbor, and faints from the gory sight*
1099-5: Bandit says: "Collect a sum of 100 000g of sand to offer me in tribute or I will kill you."
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:09 pm

*She tries not to laugh her ass of seeing the remnants of the corpse but fails miserably.* Okay, okay... I know this looks kinda bad but seriously, if it was me, for sure I would have tried framing him instead of killing him like that? *Takes some distance to the others just in case.* It sure lacks the style. Besides, Rev hated him more than I do.
Not-so-sad panda

Return to “Forum Games”