The New Gods

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

NostalgicMelody7

Re: The New Gods

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:54 pm

None o' your business, Arathamea. *He grins, crossing his arms* Why are you even here?
Tyson

Postby Tyson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:09 pm

I just were looking this mess.. How anyone could even hunt when they are all fighting there.. *He gives a laugh*
freiana

Postby freiana » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:10 pm

*she gasps softly as the children are told the new. She swallows hard* A little more subtle would be nice...
Don't remember where I was - I realized life was a game - The more seriously I took things - The harder the rules became
Tyson

Postby Tyson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Hm..? *He sees Thavatika* As they say.. Death comes quietly.. I never thought it would come so quietly I wouldn't hear it.. When actually you came, didn't even saw you earlier.. *Looks at her with a bit of respect on his eyes*
freiana

Postby freiana » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:33 pm

I came to see what causes such grief. *she motions towards the children* I feel it clearly.
Don't remember where I was - I realized life was a game - The more seriously I took things - The harder the rules became
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Oh, quiet. *He rolls his eyes* What, d'you want me to give them a lolly? There's no way to soften such a blow.
freiana

Postby freiana » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:21 pm

You don't know how it feels. *her voice is low but without emotions* The blow may be equally hard but the damage might be less.
dingo13and7

Postby dingo13and7 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:50 pm

The children look to Isopoth, obviously too young to truly understand his words. Their eyes are filled with wonderment, awe, and yes--terror. Too, they watch the Goddess of Death and the Lord of the Hunt, their little minds unable to grasp just quite what is happening.

At that moment, a woman walks into the room, and looks to the gods. Surprise and anger take her face as she raises her voice. She is obviously a handmaiden for the woman who has now passed.

"Go away, you lot! What more do you want? Haven't you taken enough? Don't the streets already run with our blood while you just sit back and laugh?" She sees the triplets watching Isopoth.

"No! You go now! You will not have these!"

She moves herself between the gods and the children. "Not until I am dead and cold!"
"Shadow heard himself laugh, over the sound of the music. He was happy...He was going around and around and around again...
Then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."
-Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:12 pm

That can be easily arranged. *He smiles wickedly, and snaps his fingers. Then, the chandelier above the woman comes crashing down on her.*
freiana

Postby freiana » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:15 pm

*she growls softly, then hurries over to the woman and touches her shortly, freeing her from the suffering. Her face still neutral but a fierceness in her eyes she turns to Isopoth* How -could- you! Life is not something to play with!
Bmot
Game Mechanics Chair / HR/PD Member

Postby Bmot » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:24 pm

*he frowns, looking down upon them. He expands his voice, so he's heard in the room, but not seen* Damn it, Iso... Don't you give anything about these people's lives? Is this really all just a game to you?
Richard Dawkins wrote:We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Well, of course it is! And aren't games fun? *He chuckles, directing the shadows in the room to the children. The shadows condense around them, becoming a sort of cocoon, and the cocoon disappears. He turns to the others, smiling wryly* See you around. *He winks, and the shadows engulf him as well*
Tyson

Postby Tyson » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Well.. *looks to woman who now were crushed by chandelier* Even to me, that was just needless to kill her. *He lifts the chandelier to side of now-dead woman* As far as I know, she hadn't done anything wrong during her life.. unless this is counted somehow, but it is up to you dear Thavatika what you do to her.
freiana

Postby freiana » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:22 pm

She's gone where all the dead go... *she shakes her head slowly* But she wasn't supposed to, yet. He cannot just behave like this, it will cause nothing but pain.
Tyson

Postby Tyson » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:50 pm

He is god of Chaos, it is his duty to keep people frightened and so.. and sometimes there is also innocent victims like this one.. *He points to lady's empty body while looking it a bit sadly.*

Return to “Forum Games”