HEROES AND VILLAINS MAFIA - game over, killer wins!

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Tangential

Postby Tangential » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:50 pm

playerslayer666 wrote:(OOC) will the mafia have the power to lynch if the god father is dead? if they can, victory is pretty much impossible at this point.

If godfather is dead, mafia still has the power to kill at night. Even if just one mafia member is left, mafia still has the power to kill.
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:16 pm

(OOC) then this game is officially a bust..... lets say we lynch the killer today, then the mafia kills at night, making it 2 mafia 2 town. mafia wins. lets say we lynch a mafia member, then the killer kills one of us. 1 mafia 2 town. if we lynch the killer the mafia lynches us and wins anyway 1 to 1, so we must lynch them, which would end up 1 town 1 killer. killer eventually wins. the killer would be stupid not to kill a townie especially after everyone has revealed their roles by now in public. the town is pretty much screwed.....oh well. on with the game.

(IC) Joo i have reason to beleive that toon is the killer. think about it. Trex and Rebma have been working together since the beginning, and Rebma is claiming to be a bulletproof as well as Mikki. so if she isn't a bulletproof then she must be a mafia, and if she is a mafia that means Trex is too. if we don't lynch a mafia we will lose tommorow.

vote Trex

** he sighs and materializes another joint in his hand. he flicks his lighter and starts to light it, but then pauses **.....those who have power..... abuse power.....** he drops the lighter and tosses the joint to the side ** now is not the time to get stoned. i need to think straight.
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:35 pm

(OOC) i take it back. we lynch a mafia and get killed by the killer the mafia would ALSO lynch one of use as well. my mistake. i guess it all depends on what the killer does. the only way we could win is if the killer kills a mafia, but that would mean the town would lynch the killer. i guess this is the last day. good game people. this was...fun? nah....annoying :P
mikki

Postby mikki » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:18 pm

trexdino wrote:
No, my report said you visited HF, and know HF is dead. So you are either a role that can visit someone (not a bulletproof) or you are a role that can kill. Since you claimed bulletproof, that makes it seems like you are trying to cover up as being mafia. And your arguement about the tracker being dead, well, you can't trust PS either, what if the watcher is dead and not the tracker? See, there you logic is flawed.

Rebma just randomly contacted me, asking what I thought about how things were going and who I suspected. She also asked for my claim.

*she shakes her head* To start off with, I never once said I trusted Player.. Now to get back to what you were saying, Trex. You state that your 'report' said I visited HF. Now if I am correct, you should know if I was one of those. Not to mention, the tracker is one that can see who visits their target. The watcher is the one that can follow their target and see where they are going and who they visit. Now with that said, you stated that in your report that I was visiting HF. But if that was so then the watcher would have had to be alive. And since no one else has spoken up as what they saw last night, including you Player. I do believe that CF was one of those two, which makes a good cover for you, Trex. Seeing how you can't get the information correct.. And you are right, Trex. I can't state one way or the other which one of those roles are dead, but doesn't mean my logic is incorrect.

Joo, you voting for toon isn't going to help the town. With Trex's locked vote on me, I will be lynched and the town will lose. *she looks at Toon* And your vote on Player isn't going to help out much either.. *looks between the two* Now we need to work together, and with Trex not being able to get his story right, I think he is who we need to lynch..
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:36 pm

(OOC: Tang, please claify on tracker please for us)
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.
As you can see, the Jedi are hypocrites.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:42 pm

Clarification for tracker report:

Tracker report only shows visits, not roles. Example:

Tang = tracker
yomama = maf/doctor/watcher/killer
yoface = victim/target

If Tang tracked yomama, the report will say:

You followed yomama throughout the night. yomama visited yoface.

That is it.
joo

Postby joo » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:46 pm

OOC: Hypothetical situation:

Person A = Watcher
Person B = Tracker
Person C = Anyone

A is watching C
B tracks C

Does A see B tracking C?
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:49 pm

joo wrote:OOC: Hypothetical situation:

Person A = Watcher
Person B = Tracker
Person C = Anyone

A is watching C
B tracks C

Does A see B tracking C?

(ooc) a good question.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:21 pm

joo wrote:OOC: Hypothetical situation:

Person A = Watcher
Person B = Tracker
Person C = Anyone

A is watching C
B tracks C

Does A see B tracking C?

Yes. Person A (Watcher) sees anyone visiting Person C.

These are what the reports will say:

Tracker: You followed Person C throughout the night. Person C visited no one.

Watcher: You watched Person C throughout the night. Person B has visited Person C.
Rebma

Postby Rebma » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:42 pm

((ooc - i actually couldn't sleep last night thinking about this-sorry my internet is fucked too)

*she sighs and shakes her head* Okay first, playerslayer, you've doomed us all. First, you reveal everyone's roles in that message of yours. Now, this is how we stand.

3 Town
2 Mafia
1 Killer.

I think everyone can agree on this. I spent some time thinking and realized we cannot vote Mikki, even if she is the killer, because when nighttime comes, Trex, our tracker, will be dead. That's how I've heard these things go. That leaves 2 town and 2 maf. Maf win.

Unvote Mikki
You've screwed us all though, because even if we lynch a mafia, you've now also revealed that one of the bulletproof's have been shot. So even if we lynch a mafia, say toon (just an example) then tonight, last mafia will kill Trex, and killer will take the last shot on the hit BP.

*shakes her head* You've screwed us all playerslayer. If town is going to lose this one, I at least want to see you die. You knew exactly what you were doing when you revealed everything. Real townies will NEVER out another townie, unless absolutely necessary. For this, I will:

Vote playerslayer666

By the way Trex, don't forget you contacted me privately first. *smiles* Finding out your role was an accident, but it worked out for the best. I know that myself and Trex are town. Either Joo is really hit BP, and toon is mafia, or Joo is working with Playerslayer and toon is BP. I believe the first scenario.

Mikki-Killer .There's no denying it.
Playerslayer - Mafia. You outed all townies. Bad.
Toon - sorry bud, not revealing your role once everyone else's are out in the open, classic mafia move.
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
Rebma

Postby Rebma » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:45 pm

*she sits down on the grass, exhausted, and the blades shimmer before turning blue around her* Let me also remind you all, that I was suspicious of Trex in the beginning, until our paths crossed.

Joo...What are you thinking?
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
mikki

Postby mikki » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:52 pm

*she laughs* Rebma, you tried to claim my role, and then you state there is no doubt about it, that I am the killer.. *smirks* You just screwed your self.. I was wondering which role would be yours.. But I now know you are the killer..
Rebma

Postby Rebma » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:54 pm

Mikki, Trex followed you, and caught you in the act *shakes her head* And at this point, with Playerslayers' claim, it seems to be watcher was janned. I was not the one caught in the act, and I was not the one outing townies.

I don't think you have anyone convinced.
mikki

Postby mikki » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:00 pm

*she nods* You are good, Rebma.. You have claimed my role and convinced everyone you are good.. *shakes her head* And I hope they see you for who you really are..
Rebma

Postby Rebma » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:03 pm

Ha! I claimed no role but my own. Nice try though Mikki, I'm sure we'll all make note of it.

Return to “Forum Games”