THE HUNT

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

mikki

Postby mikki » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:07 am

*she smirks at Tang* Seeing how you and I don't have any points, maybe I should guard with you. Would hate to see get no points by yourself..
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:02 am

*he turns his attention to mikki and raises a brow* Guard with me? *he smirks and walks towards her* Now that sounds like a good idea.. but you know what would be a better idea? Is if you weren't just guarding with me, but instead, guarding only me. And in that case, I'd say go right ahead. *he grins* I could use a massage too.
joo

Postby joo » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:45 pm

Mikki, you should know from the message you recieved that guarding the lion as well as Tangential would be pointless. Come to me alone and I'll fill you in on how many others there are remaining for the hunting party. We will chose our animal based on that.
mikki

Postby mikki » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:23 pm

*she looks at Joo* Just because I said I was going to guard the lion doesn't mean I was actually going to. I don't need your help Joo, for I don't believe anything you have to say. I watched the first few rounds quietly to see what others would have done and you did exactly what I thought you would. If you are going to lie to someone don't do it in a way you can get caught. *winks then looks over at Tang* Now why would I want to guard you when you should be the one guarding me. Joo over there is already telling me to come to him privately.. *smirks*
joo

Postby joo » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:48 pm

*Chuckles slightly at mikki's remark* There have been many a woman who I have satisified, mikki, but believe me, you are not my type.
mikki

Postby mikki » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:21 pm

*she wipes her brow* Oh thank goodness. you had me a little worried.. *rolls her eyes*
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:33 am

(OOC: I'm gonna be gone for a week. Cruise.)
mikki

Postby mikki » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:45 pm

( *gets an evil grin on her face and rubs her hands together*)
joo

Postby joo » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:22 am

*He speaks to mikki as he walks indoors* Consider my offer well, mikki. You're not going to get anywhere on this island by working on your own.
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:06 pm

The 72 hour mark has passed! Let's see the results:

Mikki hunted the giraffe, all by her lonesome. She soon realised she did not have enough strength to hunt it alone, and returned with 0 points.
Joo also attempted a private enterprise. He hunted the zebra, alone, but his lone gun was not enough to slay the beast. He returned with 0 points
Tiamo and Tangential, however, did team up. They ganged up on the lion and both come home with 13 points.
Trexdino snickers to himself, and runs out after the cheetah- alone. He returns with 16 points.
Cantrfreak and Frenchfisher decided to take a break from hunting, and instead went bird watching. They both return with 0 points.

Here's some interesting Trivia- only those with their names starting with T got any points this round.
I have rolled a 5, and that means today will end with a weakest link election. However, quite a few of you (Mikki, Joo, Frenchfisher) are the weakest links, with 0!
You have also none of you gotten any points so far, which means I cannot go back to previous rounds.
There are also 2 point leaders (Cantrfreak and Trexdino). Since Trexdino got the most points in the most recent round, however, he will have the choice this afternoon. So- who will it be? Mikki, Joo, or Frenchfisher?
Stupidity is relative.
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:34 pm

I PICK JOO!
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.
As you can see, the Jedi are hypocrites.
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:39 pm

*he shakes shi head* None of you can be mad at me, I told you all I was going after the cheetah. At least now, if we happen to get into a chance where we vote for who gets eliminated, Cantrfreak is mortal now.
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.

Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:06 pm

Joo turns away, headed towards the shore, a single tear forming in his eye, before he gets randomly mauled by a bear.
All animals with the exception of the Lion are available today.
Stupidity is relative.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:20 pm

Nice pick, Trex. I think you were reading all of our minds on that one.

Hmm.. *he walks around, eye'ing all the animals* Now that there are four people with point kills, it gets a little bit more interesting.. I'm pretty content with where I am right now. So I think I'll go ahead and hunt the Cheetah. Any of you can block me if you want, if you don't want any more points.
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:27 pm

Well Tang, I guess you and I are just going to switch. I willl go after the lion I guess. We have to make sure though not one of us rules the others in terms of points.

Return to “Forum Games”