THE HUNT

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Tiamo

Postby Tiamo » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:44 am

*another hunter peeks around from the door of his small, single-motored plane. He is in his thirties, is clearly a native African, looks muscular, and is carrying a huge backpack. You see him hold a pilot's cap in his hand. He waves it towards the screen*
Thank you for this nice challenge, mr Dog. I'm planning on collecting one of every type of animal. How's that for a challenge!!!*he flashes his bright white teeth*
joo

Postby joo » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:30 pm

*This hunter is dressed in a white tuxedo, with an ivory sceptre and ivory-rimmed glasses. He is in his fifties, but looks quite fit* He regards the other hunters silently before heading inside with his baggages.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:27 pm

*a man wearing loose camo pants, pocketed with all kinds of gadgets, and sturdy, black reinforced boots hurdles into the opening while rolling on the ground, wrestling a huge black panther. He eventually makes his way to headlock the growling panther and then looks into the cat's eyes. He smirks and winks, then pets the panther's head roughly* Stay.

*he stands up and brushes his pants off. Slung on his back is a customized hunting bow, the sash fastened tightly across his chest. He narrows his eyes at CF* The Cheetah's mine.
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:52 pm

*A hunter fully decked out in cammo exits from the forest* Oh what do we have here? A little gathering? Well, I will have you know that I am the best hunter to have ever graced these parts. My collection of heads is far greater than even those at some museums. Good luck, fellow hunters, you will need it.
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.
You see a wild boar attack Person.
Person: I still dont believe you.

<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
mikki

Postby mikki » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:23 pm

*she rolls her eyes at the men* Oh Please.. You couldn't possibly be the best.. *she steps out of her vehicle* Because the best just arrived.. *winks*
Tiamo

Postby Tiamo » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:53 am

Well, now that most hunters have gathered, let's start with a little group hunt, just to know each other a bit.
I suggest a nice Rhino hunt. Not a pushover, not too hard.

Who's with me on this one?
joo

Postby joo » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:20 am

*The white-suited man walks out again, polishing a long horn-mouthed rifle* A rhino is alright... I mean, a Rhino horn can fetch a good price in the right circles, but the current demand really is for ivory *he touches his ivory rimmed glasses* How about me and four other people agree to split the profits from an elephant hunt. It will be a good start to an enjoyable week.
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:41 pm

I am still missing some PMs. Please remember that they have to be PMed to me- posting them here means nothing. Today will be the only day I extend the deadline- after today, no orders means you do nothing. When I have an acceptable amount of orders I will restart the deadline.
Stupidity is relative.
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:00 pm

The deadline has been restarted. You may only change your hunts and discuss what to do for the next 24 hours.
Stupidity is relative.
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:43 pm

I hope none of you hunted -my- cheetah.
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:01 am

*smirks* good luck getting the kill. I bet the cheetah ran away, and I am pretty sure you can not keep up with it. Cheetahs can run at upwards of 60 MPH.
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.

You see a wild boar attack Person.

Person: I still dont believe you.

<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:50 am

I don't need a biology lesson.
Tiamo

Postby Tiamo » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:54 am

My offer of a rhino hunt still stands. Anyone? I can't do this alone!
joo

Postby joo » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:42 pm

*Sighs* I suppose we won't be hunting an elephant today -- I'll join your Rhino hunt, Tiamo. That way we might just have enough people.
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:13 pm

Talking about who you're going to be hunting- huh! What next, having tea together in the shade?

Not that it's always a bad thing, of course. Tea for two is my kind of game. But no use in lollygagging when you can be hunting.

Return to “Forum Games”