Steampunk Noir

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Players Department Trainee

User avatar
Money
Posts: 928
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Postby Money » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:33 pm

*looks up at the woman with fascination* How is this possible? The woman should be by all rights dead! *looks more closely* Yet... It is intreging. The uses for this technology are vast if it can be refined.
Antichrist_Online
Posts: 950
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:49 pm
Location: My Mistress's Playroom
Contact:

Postby Antichrist_Online » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:34 pm

[Captian Smith] *Harshly* The woman is dead. She was before we used her remains to build the core. She used to be one of Us... The otherkin... what she called "Blooddrinkers", because all our kind crave it for one reason or another, some more than others. We are the vampires, the demons, the werewolves, the things that go bump in the night. The Fallen Ones, as the oldest of our kind call us... And no doubt you will meet others of my kin in your mission. *Her voice sounds full of contempt and scorn, as if talking to a nosey child, before turning to the Core* You've analysed the data, where to next? [/Captain Smith]

[The Core] The Core thinks the kin you speak of be in the East, in the Broken Bottle and Dirty Glass tavern. The Core knows that many fences of stolen goods lie to the west in the Badger's Arms. [/The Core]

[PARTY CHOICE] You must decide as a group to either, remain and question more, head to headquarters and get some equipment and rest or to head East or West [/PARTY CHOICE]
Mistress's Puppy
User avatar
CantrFreak
Posts: 1243
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:57 pm

Postby CantrFreak » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:10 pm

*frowns* What was the stolen object and why is it so important? *He turns to the group and speaks quietly so the others can't here.* I don't trust them but I say we go to the Tavern and find some Blooddrinkers. Information is more important at the moment. I have a feeling that this may not just be some simple robbery. We'll need some equipment before we go however. At least somethnig to defend ourselves with.
Image
Zanthos
Posts: 1518
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:08 am
Location: US of A

Postby Zanthos » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:54 pm

I say we head west. Perhaps we can find something to equip ourselves with where the stolen goods are sold. I don't trust these people, they're just as likely to kill us when we get to their base as they are to give us the equipment they promised.
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.
You see a wild boar attack Person.
Person: I still dont believe you.

<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
User avatar
Money
Posts: 928
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Postby Money » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:25 pm

*gasps* This woman was dead, yet you created this *examines the woman closely* This could be the awnser to all of my research! With this final peice of the puzzle we could finally bring all this work to frutation!. I wish to have more time to question and examine things around here.
User avatar
CantrFreak
Posts: 1243
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:57 pm

Postby CantrFreak » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:06 pm

We should get some equipment and rest, well, more like check this place out. *shrugs*
Image
User avatar
Bowser
Posts: 1201
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:55 pm
Location: Washington, D.C.

Postby Bowser » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:03 am

I don't need to rest, but stocking up on equipment would be the proper first step.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
ezz
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:03 am
Location: London

Postby ezz » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:02 pm

Yeah, I reckon I wanna get meself a nice heavy steel bar before I got causing trouble in the pubs, a pair of gauntlets wouldn't go a miss either.

I'm not a fan of all this hocus pocus vampire stuff, I wanna be able to get meself outta hassle if need be.
hEarty
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:46 pm

Postby hEarty » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:27 pm

*she follows the group quietly after Captain Smith speaks to her, her fan waving before her face. Her eyes widen as she looks at The Core, a look of inquiry turned on Captain Smith before her gaze is brought back to The Core as it speaks*

Blooddrinkers, hmm?

*she snaps her fan close and taps it gently against her lips as she listens to the others speaking*

I say we get weapons and rest before we do anything else.

*she smirks*

Have you guys forgotten that we are merely mortals? If we go traipsing off to speak with them and get information without being fully prepared to, we could end up dead or even worse.

*she tosses her hair and looks at each of them*

Besides, a lady needs to protect herself somehow.

*she turns and mutters something about men and their lack of ability to think clearly, walking a bit away from the others as she gazes with interest at The Core again*
<hEarty> I know that I am claustrophobic
<pie> did you live in a small house with a large family?
<pie> that would make me claustrophobic.
<hEarty> no
<pie>(oh my gosh, I did live in a small house... I'M CLOSTRAPHOVIC!!!) (just kidding.)
User avatar
Money
Posts: 928
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Postby Money » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:28 pm

*shakes his head in dismay* Are you all missing the oppurtunities that are around us? *shrugs* So what if they are vampires, they have brought us here for a reason and will most likely preserve us until we have done whatever needs doing.
hEarty
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:46 pm

Postby hEarty » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:52 pm

*she turns to Money and points her fan to Captain Smith*

Correction, Captain Smith brought us here. That does not mean that all the vampires will feel like they have to listen to us much less let us live.
<hEarty> I know that I am claustrophobic

<pie> did you live in a small house with a large family?

<pie> that would make me claustrophobic.

<hEarty> no

<pie>(oh my gosh, I did live in a small house... I'M CLOSTRAPHOVIC!!!) (just kidding.)
User avatar
Money
Posts: 928
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Postby Money » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:34 pm

*nods* True. *shrugs* I am willing to go and get weapons if I can make a deal with captin smith.
Zanthos
Posts: 1518
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:08 am
Location: US of A

Postby Zanthos » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:08 pm

I just want my own weapons back. It is highly possible that the person who stole them sold them, and the closest place to do that is to the west. Those pistols were a gift, and I want them back.
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.

You see a wild boar attack Person.

Person: I still dont believe you.



<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
User avatar
CantrFreak
Posts: 1243
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:57 pm

Postby CantrFreak » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:35 pm

Who gives you a pistol for a gift? Relax, I agree with the girl. We need some equipment, you'll get whatever you want eventually, but we need to be prepared. I've had experience with stuff like this, some of it so strange that it could equal this Blooddrinker stuff. *He glances over at the Captain quickly.* How much about me do you know, Captain?
Image
User avatar
Pie
Posts: 3256
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:30 am
Location: the headquarters of P.I.E.

Postby Pie » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:38 pm

(uhm, can I still jump in some how-where-who-why?)
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!

Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest