Steampunk Noir

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

hEarty

Postby hEarty » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:48 am

*she watches all the men head to the quartermaster and smirks*

Well, at least the room will be quiet.

*she turns and heads for the other door, her hips swaying slightly as she goes to claim one of the beds*
<hEarty> I know that I am claustrophobic
<pie> did you live in a small house with a large family?
<pie> that would make me claustrophobic.
<hEarty> no
<pie>(oh my gosh, I did live in a small house... I'M CLOSTRAPHOVIC!!!) (just kidding.)
Money

Postby Money » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:12 pm

*looks around* Could I have two Clockwork Automata, a heavy repeating pulse repeating weapon and one powererd suit. *blinks* Oh and all the tools of a mechanic. I shall need them for the automata.
Money

Postby Money » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:36 pm

(ooc:Is this thread dead? Because theirs been quite a few fridays passed.)
Antichrist_Online

Postby Antichrist_Online » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:48 pm

(OOC: It's not dead I've just been snowed under and we were taking a short hiatus, update tomorrow, I promise).
Mistress's Puppy
Money

Postby Money » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:32 pm

(ooc:Okay but tommorow is my last full day here before I go on a three day camping trip.)
Antichrist_Online

Postby Antichrist_Online » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:46 pm

[Quartermaster] Powered armour? Heavy rifles? What do you think this is? We're a COVERT agency. You'd level half the city with those. Anyway we don't have any left available, and we don't carry conventional weapons. *Begins sorting out packs* One standard issue rail pistol, *holds up a wood and brass pistol, similar to a Mauser C98*, three magazines standard rounds, one mag silver nitrate, one standard issue communication set *holds up a head set with small brass headphones and microphone running into a wooden matchbox* One standard issue tesla knife *holds up a small dagger which seems to glow blue arroud the copper coated blade* For the lady, we've put in two smaller ray pistols which are much more becoming of her statue. *looks at a piece of paper* Oh, one of you is a solider, in that case, this if for him. *takes out a brass and wood shotgun, with a cast iron device under it* One repeating shotgun, two belts buck, one belt silver slugs. And finaly, one standard issue multi-tool kit for the engineer. *pulls out an wrought iron multitool with wire cutters, screw drivers and general purpose blades.* I think you'll find these to be more useful. *Wanders back into the stores muttering about "hot shots" and "Back in my day..."* [/Quartermaster]
Mistress's Puppy
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:02 pm

*He takes the shotgun, as well as the standard rail pistol, the rounds, and a tesla knife.*

I guess that's good enough. *Shrugs as he heads into the quarters.*
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:34 pm

*grumbles, taking only the pistol and the rounds, putting the pistol into hia right holstier*

Do you know where I could find stolen goods? I had two pistols stolen from me, and I would like them back.
Last edited by Zanthos on Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.
You see a wild boar attack Person.
Person: I still dont believe you.

<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
Money

Postby Money » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:28 pm

*shakes his head* I doubt you will get any stolen goods back. They probablly were blown up on the ship or taken by the stranger.
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:40 pm

*narrows his eyes and glares*

I wasn't asking for your input, I will have those pistols back.

CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:27 am

We'll probably see that stranger again, if we haven't already seen him... or her perhaps.
Money

Postby Money » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:11 pm

*raises his hands in the air* No need to be hostile good sir, we shall be working together so I wish no harsh feeling between us. *grimaces as he looks at his supplies* A well, I just have to soldier on as it was *chuckles*
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:49 am

No need to be hostile? My vacation ruined, my prized possessions stolen, and I might not ever see my family again. I think I have every right to be hostile at this point.

How do we know this whole thing wasnt set up? We know nothing of these people, except that they blew up our only way out of here.

CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:20 am

Actually, I'm leaning to the chance that this -is- set up. If I remember correctly, they had our information before they even knew whether we were alive or not.
Money

Postby Money » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:18 am

*shakes hi head* Do you think you are the only one with problems? All I am saying is that we are all in the same boat, and it is about 4 feet by 4 feet so lets try to get along or atleast not kill each other.

Return to “Forum Games”