Olympic Mafia - Game Over! GOOD WINS!

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Fri May 02, 2008 3:01 am

Uh.. No, not really. If all evils are killed except the traitor, then there's no point in going on- the good wins nomatter what.
Stupidity is relative.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Fri May 02, 2008 3:56 am

All roles and tasks have been sent! Any questions, just PM me. If for some reason you did not get a PM from me, let me know also.

For anyone still wanting to join in, you're still welcome. You have 3 days until this game starts up again.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Fri May 02, 2008 4:05 am

Sweet! This will be fun!
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Fri May 02, 2008 4:06 am

Are we allowed to do a pre-death RP? Also, is it assumed that we are gods taking the guise of mortals?
Edit: You need to be on the winning side AND have done all your challenges, right? So if the revolutionary lives to the end, but hasn't replaced the godfather but has all of his or her challenges done, he'll not win?
Stupidity is relative.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Fri May 02, 2008 4:17 am

Dogonabun wrote:Are we allowed to do a pre-death RP? Also, is it assumed that we are gods taking the guise of mortals?
Edit: You need to be on the winning side AND have done all your challenges, right? So if the revolutionary lives to the end, but hasn't replaced the godfather but has all of his or her challenges done, he'll not win?

Pre-death RP? Like in medieval? sure =)

Guise of mortals? lol I don't care what guise any of you take.. you all are Gods and Goddesses... be whatever you want.

If the revolutionary lives to the end, but doesn't kill the godfather, he/she will not win.
Voltenion

Postby Voltenion » Fri May 02, 2008 2:46 pm

Dogonabun wrote:Uh.. No, not really. If all evils are killed except the traitor, then there's no point in going on- the good wins nomatter what.

Ahmmm, no? If the godfather was killed the traitor get's his powers... So, he's no longer "useless", right?
"Delete Fu Island" activist.
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Fri May 02, 2008 2:48 pm

No, the traitor is different from the revolutionary.
Stupidity is relative.
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Fri May 02, 2008 11:16 pm

Meheheh... muahahahaha... bwahahahahah! Hehehee...

Okay, this'll be fun and the task are... interesting.

Do we have to have our powers like... god like? For example if we're Zeus we have to use thunder and stuff?
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Fri May 02, 2008 11:21 pm

That would kind of reveal who you are..
Stupidity is relative.
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Fri May 02, 2008 11:22 pm

So if I was Zeus I could like... use Hades' power if I wanted too?
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Fri May 02, 2008 11:32 pm

You could just not use magic, or use generic god-type magic stuff. But you can't send an order to Tang saying you want to use someone else's power today.
Stupidity is relative.
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Fri May 02, 2008 11:36 pm

I meant like somebody elses god-like magic. If I was Posiedon I'd be able to use thunder bolts. But I guess we can just do everything we want too... though it would go against Tang's theme. xD
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Fri May 02, 2008 11:51 pm

lol.. use whatever magic you want. Just make it Godly, if you do so. No powers to magically make a tanker out of thin are. However, you can conjure up the power to make an army of monsters or titans. *shrugs* Pretty much if you're a God, you can do anything.. just remember to keep it fairly believable for a Greek Mythology setting..
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Sat May 03, 2008 3:25 pm

Tangential wrote:lol.. use whatever magic you want. Just make it Godly, if you do so. No powers to magically make a tanker out of thin are. However, you can conjure up the power to make an army of monsters or titans. *shrugs* Pretty much if you're a God, you can do anything.. just remember to keep it fairly believable for a Greek Mythology setting..

... Is it present-day? Since gods are immortal that'd be possible. Then we could conjure up guns and stuff. Or is it past-day? Oh... and gods can't die. They just get reborn or something so the lynching/murder thing...
Money

Postby Money » Sat May 03, 2008 3:33 pm

Well Tang will come up with something. After all in greek mythology the titans were not killed just imprisoned. Maybe something like that will happen

Return to “Forum Games”