Medieval Mafia

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Money

Postby Money » Sat May 17, 2008 2:31 pm

*brushes the poke away* Calm thy self Dogonabun. I appreciate your abilities but I do not care for the dis-respect of my station.

Vote JM[/b]
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Sat May 17, 2008 3:33 pm

Joshuamoney: Dogonabun (1st) Zanthos (2nd) Money (3rd)

Deadline in a little over 48 hours.
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.
As you can see, the Jedi are hypocrites.
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Sat May 17, 2008 4:35 pm

lockvote
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.
You see a wild boar attack Person.
Person: I still dont believe you.

<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Sat May 17, 2008 6:25 pm

Money, if you lock in your vote there will be 3 out of 6 possible votes on him, which is 50%. Since I was the first vote that would be a speedlynch. So we don't have to wait 48 hours if you just say the word "Lockdown".
Edit: Recounting our heads there are seven. So we need you and Frenchfisher to lock down.
Stupidity is relative.
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Sat May 17, 2008 11:19 pm

vote joshuamonkey

Yes, yes. Lock this in, too. As much as I dislike owing fealty to someone, I feel dogonabun is right in this.
Money

Postby Money » Sun May 18, 2008 12:49 am

*nods* I see your wisdom merchant. I to Lockdown
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Sun May 18, 2008 4:42 am

*He smiles at JM*
Farewell, good sire.
That's four out of seven locked down. Tootles, scum!
Stupidity is relative.
Money

Postby Money » Sun May 18, 2008 12:38 pm

Soon I shall return to my fair city of Ras. Also Lord Trexidino we must soon speak of business.
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Sun May 18, 2008 9:49 pm

Okay, that is four votes locked on Joshuamoney. He is up for lynching.No need for vote tally.

The four of them pick up Joshuamonkey, and throw him on top of the table. All of a sudden, they are pushed out of the way and thrown against the wall by 3 guards. They drag Joshuamonkey outside and pack him into a full sized cannon. They stuff it will gunpowder and light it on fire. They run away and then BOOM! Joshuamonkey is no more and there is one less...EVIL!

Send in night orders.
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.

Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Mon May 19, 2008 12:02 am

( Is this neccessary? We only have a roleblock, and two detective roles left. Roleblock and detectives do nothing against a traitor, and we know who the remaining one is anyway. )
Stupidity is relative.
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Mon May 19, 2008 1:01 am

The sun rises, it rises red.
You all walk down into the main room, except one. Dogonabun was not there, why though you wonder. You thought there to be no more killings, were you wrong? All of a sudden, a metal cage falls on all of you, and Lord Trexdino's guards lock you in. Lord Trexdino himself walks down the stairs, holding Dogonabun by his collar. "This one tried to investigate me last night. Wonder why don't you? Your Wizard is too smart for his own good." He throws him into the cage. "Find the last evil one, NOW!" Lord Trexdino barked at them.

A new day begins...

Money

Postby Money » Mon May 19, 2008 1:26 am

*looks to Dogonabun with a cold expression onface* You idiot. Do you actually think that even if he was evil we could lynch him? All the servants and armed men here are loyal to him, If we even did vote him to be lynched how could we enforce it? Also I have discoverd that CF is the last traitor. We already know this but now we have double conformation

Vote CF and lockdown[b]
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Mon May 19, 2008 2:06 am

It was a joke, we're to win anyways.
*He frowns at Trexdino*
I save your life and you throw me in a cage because I make a joke?
Vote Cantrfreak, lockdown (pun not intended)
I hope that my being in a cage will not hamper my ability to vote. But it doesn't really matter, I just want this day to end quick.
(Can we just end this since it'll be assumed we're all going to just vote for Cantrfreak?)
Stupidity is relative.
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Mon May 19, 2008 2:34 am

In 24 hours, this day will end.

Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Mon May 19, 2008 2:37 am

One more locked in vote and we can end this sooner. Chop-chop to the chop-choppin' and all that!
Stupidity is relative.

Return to “Forum Games”