South Park (A Mafia Game)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

mikki

Postby mikki » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:43 pm

((OOC glad I can make someone laugh... ))

*she looks up and sees the football coming towards her. she catches it and throws it back at him, rolls her eyes* Now... Dog was good.. *she sighs* And Toon has been murdered... *she looks around* Now what do we do?
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:00 am

Damnit, what now! Who is going to drive us around places and cook us food for lunch!
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.
You see a wild boar attack Person.
Person: I still dont believe you.

<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:20 am

Dogonabun wrote:(( 0.o aren't people supposed to figure out for themselves if the reviver is in play? And shouldn't the FI choose, not you? >_> I'll stfu and be dead now. ))[/i]

The purpose of saying that a reviver is not in game is for you to move on knowing you will not have to return. Thank you for playing... :roll:

Yes, the FI would not have a choice if the reviver was in play because it is not their decision to tell someone's roll if that person can be revived.

I hope that answered all of your questions.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:01 pm

*he catches the football and runs around amuck* This is so cool! 'EY!! *he throws the ball at CF* My Park is running out of hotdogs! I WANT MORE!

Vote CF

Come on, people! Stop slacking off!
mikki

Postby mikki » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:04 pm

*she frowns at Tang* Why did you vote for CF? I mean what reason do you have to vote that way?
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:26 pm

Listen up children, I have an important announcement to make. Yesterday and today, I did some snooping around and have information about two of you. Unfortunately, I'm that good of a cop or I'd already taken care of Butters killer.

You can't just lock 63 people in your basement.

*the Mayor yells out the town hall window* Officer Barbrady, pretend for just a minute that we had a competent law officer in our town. What would he do?

That's a good question ma'am. Let me get right on that... with thinking.

I'll share a bit more later tonight before the sun sets.

*all my edits are always just to correct spelling, never to change content*
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:26 pm

*he blinks at mikki* Well, mikki. There's 5 of us left. 2 of us are evil and 3 of us are not. I don't plan on sitting around in silence and only CF hasn't spoken up since the sun has risen! He's a sleepy head! A SLEEPY HEAD! *he runs in circles, waving his arms in the air*
mikki

Postby mikki » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:14 pm

*she scratches her head* So because CF hasn't said anything since the sun came up, you are voting that way? *she sighs* Boys are weird..
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:20 pm

Hey! I'm a boy and I'm not weird. You're weird! *he sticks his tongue out* Besides, I just want him to talk again and get mad at me and kick me from the park so I can get more weiners to throw at you. *he grins*
mikki

Postby mikki » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:23 pm

*she narrows her brows, tightens her fists up and starts running after him* Oooo..... *she says frustrated* I am gonna get you, Tand....

((OOC *she peaks in this thread and smiles* I wonder if he can find me here... *she laughs*))
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:27 pm

*his eyes widen as he sees mikki running toward him. He yelps and starts running in the opposite direction* EY! What'd I do?!

*he mutters to himself as he runs* Where's my gawd damn cow launcher?! *he reaches in his hoodie and pulls out firecrackers* Oooo.. these will do. *he takes out a match and strikes it, lighting a few firecrackers and then chucks them at mikki from behind* HA HA!

(OOC: *tags mikki* You're it!)
mikki

Postby mikki » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:31 pm

*she catches the firecrackers as they are thrown at her and throws them back at Tang. one lands in the hood. she stops running, starts laughing.. *

((OOC I will find you.. )
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:33 pm

*he stops immediately and jumps around in a frenzy as he tries to take the firecracker out. He finally finds the firecracker deep in his hood and laughs in victory. He then looks at the firecracker's wick (or lack of) and gulps as the firecracker explodes in his hand* AW CRAP!
mikki

Postby mikki » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:36 pm

*she laughs and points* See.. What did I tell you about boys? *she sticks her tongue out at him*
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:39 pm

*he walks up to her, his face charcoaled black and hair blown backwards. He takes the rest of the unlit firecrackers and chucks them at mikki. He grins and runs away, giggling*

Return to “Forum Games”