Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:38 am

lol Time to put an end to this madness.

Vote Tally:

Tangential - Bowser(1)
Bowser - Tangential(2), CF(3)

Office Barbrady (Bowser) circles Cartman's (Tang) house. Come on Kenny (CF) we have to get this bastard before he wakes up... Kenny says "Mmmmm, mmm, mmmmm, mm?" Office Barbrady says "What?? How can you believe this fat ass over me?? I am not from another dimension! The noise wakes Cartman. He pulls out a stick and cracks Officer BarBrady's head open just the way Office Barbrady taught him. "Respect my authoritar!" Cartman screams. Kenny runs up to a cat trying to get high on its pee one last time since he knew he was doomed. Get your poor ass over here Kenny! Cartman continues screaming. Kenny turned back to look at Cartman and didn't realize the cat was from the evil universe. It swallowed him whole.

EVIL WINS!

Good game guys! :D Especially Tang. lol Managed to get his partner killed but still won. I applaud you sir!
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:48 am

BWaaarrghhh soooo cloooosssseee... :( good game, guys. Very close.
Stupidity is relative.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:14 am

lol Sparkle.. :wink: told you I don't share. Not even a win.

Just kidding. Sorry Zanthos.. lynching you was not part of the plan, as you very well know =\ Thanks for being a good sport about it. You win too. Two evil wins for you yayyy.
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:19 pm

Tangential wrote: (OOC: lol Bowser.. they should really have a character like you in South Park)

Thanks for compliment earlier in the game, but they do have characters like me on South Park. The entire first two days, I never spoke a real word of my own. I just googled South Park quotes and copy/pasted them here. I never said anything original.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:35 pm

getting me killed was probably the single most influential aspect in us winning the game, not gona lie.
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.
You see a wild boar attack Person.
Person: I still dont believe you.

<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:40 pm

lol dang it.. I knew I heard those phrases somewhere. No wonder it felt so authentic XD
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:46 pm

Bowser wrote:
Tangential wrote: (OOC: lol Bowser.. they should really have a character like you in South Park)

Thanks for compliment earlier in the game, but they do have characters like me on South Park. The entire first two days, I never spoke a real word of my own. I just googled South Park quotes and copy/pasted them here. I never said anything original.

Crap, I feel so bad. xD again lost. I think too hard and make up all these dang possibilities and over/underestimate everybody.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:09 pm

Thats ok CF. We all made mistakes when we were new. Some worse than others. lol Go look at the earlier games. It will crack you up and make you feel a lot better. :)
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl

Return to “Forum Games”