ANTI-MAFIA (Game over! Infiltrators win!)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:55 pm

Toon is the traitor French as I have said which, obviously, you didn't know.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:36 pm

Ah, my mistake. I was kinda sleepy, 'n thought for some reason you was tryin' to cover up your fellow townie by sayin' you investigated him 'n found him to be innocent. But, of course I didn't know what position he was... detectives only learn that the person they looked at was innocent or guilty, and he had "townie" all over him. 'sides, if he was a townie, why wouldn't I be coverin' for him? Or, even more importantly, he for me? I mean, you got reasonable doubt if I even knew he was a traitor before you announced it to the world, supposedly, but he sure as heck woulda known who I was, so he woulda tried his best to stay away from bein' a crazy voter for me.

So, Sparkle, if I saw toon 'n he was guilty, 'n saw the note from the medic that said Bowsa was the Paladin, would that make you the traitor?

Anyway, I'd still like to see anyone's reasonin' behind why I'm still a townie. As far as I know, everyone else's hypothesizin' was based on the "fact" that I was the revolutionary. Heck, the reason everyone thinks I'm not the detective is because I was the revolutionary. Build me a story, Tang. I dare ya. *he smirks*
mikki

Postby mikki » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:54 pm

*she ponders for a moment* French have you noticed that you are repeating everything that we have already pointed out? Sparkle said she checked toon and found him to be a townie.. I have already admitted several times that I was the gravedigger so you stating that you investigated me to find I was part of the Mafia, means nothing to me..

Why have you not told us something else? Proven that you are who you say you are? Everything you have said means nothing..

On another note..

If you found toon to be guilty then why did you take your vote off of him and onto Sparkle? If you know I am good, then why not focus on getting rid of someone we all know is a townie regardless of his actual role? I think you are more of a threat to us right now then toon is and you haven't said anything that would convince me otherwise...
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:09 am

But I think we can all agree, that killin' someone we know is bad is better than killin' someone who might be a question mark for you.

I quote you, Frenchfisher. You yourself said that.
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:42 am

Yes, an' I still think we should get toon. I'm just makin' a point. If I was convinced that some others of you was rational, I'd vote for him, cuz he's probably the corpse stealer. But, instead, I'm gonna be killed off tonight, so I thought I'd point my dead little hand right towards a lyin', schemin' little lady who don't have any more love for you than for her virginity.

'sides, if I had switched my vote alongside my reasonin' for it, you'da just accused me of being "opportunist". If I did it now, I'd be even worse. Don't deny it; youse know it's true. It's true also that I introduced the new elements that "toon is a townie, and he's not the traitor" 'n "Sparkle's guilty, cuz she's impersonatin' me", but you just ignore that.

An' I don't see why my recantin' my vote of last round means nothin' to you, mikki. If I was a townie, I coulda at least made a halfhearted attempt to go after you this round, or attempted to kill ya off last day. 'stead, I come back today and say you innocent. Maybe that's just the point... if I was a townie type, wouldn't I come out with some bombshell or somethin'?

One last thing. Think a little bit 'bout what I'm sayin'. I'm sayin' that Sparkle, the ringleader of the little anti-Bowsa posse that was made, is a townie, and helped kill off her fellow townie. I'm sayin' that I guessed fairly randomly that toon was a townie that first night, investigated him, 'n found him guilty. These are whimsical claims, you can't deny it. But, if I was a townie, wouldn't I be thinkin' of somethin' a little more rational for a story?
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:55 am

frenchfisher wrote:An' I don't see why my recantin' my vote of last round means nothin' to you, mikki. If I was a townie, I coulda at least made a halfhearted attempt to go after you this round, or attempted to kill ya off last day. 'stead, I come back today and say you innocent.

French, you just sound to me like a smart townie. You use the information that is given to you to try and plead your case cause you are about to be lynched.

This comment you made about Mikki is what makes me say this. You can sit there and lie and say you didn't go after Mikki cause you heard CF JUST SAY he protected her. So even if you did go after her you didn't succeed.

I have been scratching my brain to try and figure out why I am still here. I can understand I am no use since I have given up my role, but you still could have eliminated me, but now I know why you didn't. You wanted to put the blame on me. You want to keep going along with trying to claim my role because you don't want to look bad for making a stupid mistake. Besides, if you were to kill me everyone would have known who I was which would have made you have no argument.

*she shakes her head* I am done with you and I have wasted my time here arguing.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:05 am

If I did go after mikki, then trexdino wouldn't've died, now would he?

'sides, the reasons you just gave are why I'm not dead. But you know that already. 'cept I'm a much better dummy for you, cuz I keep makin' stupid, human mistakes, 'n havin' my words misinterpreted, all cuz once upon a time Tang decided I was the revolutionary. Meanwhile, you prolly just made your first big one that I can catch you in, but everyone else'll just write it off as "oops, just a mistake". I'd doff my hat for your brilliant townieship, 'cept I ain't got no respect for ya after ya killed the Don. Killin' trexdino? Brilliant. Tang here's got an inflated ego, and CF's a doof, so you knew none of 'em would protect the most useless memba of the Mafia. I guess it was 'specially useful after Tang told you, 'n everyone else, who precisely he was going to save that night. Now today, you just gotta pick between Tang, CF, 'n mikki to get rid of. I hope my fellow Mafia members pick well.
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:38 am

Frenchfisher: (1) Sparkle (2) Tangential (3) Cantrfreak (4) Mikki
Sparkle: (5) Frenchfisher
Not voting: Toon
The sun begins to rise on the lands of smoke and evil, and with it, a bloodlust. Sparkle, Tangential, Cantrfreak and Mikki all pull out tommyguns, as Frenchfisher makes a run for it. He unfortunatly doesn't seem to notice the wall right infront of him- he hits it face first, crumples to the ground and dies without a single bullet being fired. This inability to concentrate must be because he had something else on his mind, eh? Maybe what he saw yesterday. Yes, Frenchfisher was the detective. Way to go. Send in your night orders ASAP.
Stupidity is relative.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:49 am

(OOC: Bowser, Sparkle, Toon.. if we were on the Aston Kutcher show.. god dammit, you all just PUNK'D us

Screw you guys, I'm going home.

really good game though. :D I'll remember this one )
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:51 am

( There are still 3 defenders alive. If people are defended correctly? As well as the fact that the traitor/revolutionary is unknown. In other words, the show will go on. Maybe. )
Stupidity is relative.
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:01 am

(OOC: Are we told what bodies have been buried? Until then I'm not doing my role.)

*walks in, sighing, and sits down next to Sparkle* So you're a townie? *shakes his head* Sparkle is the revolutionary and tried to get Bowser in order to get his powers.

Eeh... I'll keep those two lives separate so its a win-win situation for meh. Woopie.

EDIT: Well, if she wasn't trying to get me on her side anyway.
Last edited by CantrFreak on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:04 am

( Bowser's body has been buried (hence the grave). Zanthos's and Frenchfisher's are on the ground. )
Stupidity is relative.
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:29 am

Dogonabun wrote:( Bowser's body has been buried (hence the grave). Zanthos's and Frenchfisher's are on the ground. )

((Oh, that's just begging to be Cantr-ized :D))
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:41 am

*he blinks* CF. Don't you dare protect Sparkle. Even if she is pretty.
*he walks out and starts to construct a noose*

(OOC: you notice an angry man in his twenties that you've never seen before.

You see an angry man in his twenties bury the bodies of Zanthos and JM.

You see an angry man in his twenties say: What bodies?

You see an angry man in his twenties leave Anti-Mafia, taking to South Park)
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:48 am

What? I didn't do anything! *she laughs really loudly*

...and CF what are you talking about? You came on to me first lover by! *she pushes him away*

Return to “Forum Games”