ANTI-MAFIA (Game over! Infiltrators win!)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

mikki

Postby mikki » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:25 am

*she smiles* Sure I do.. Not that into stickers anymore.. *she leans down and kisses his forehead then smiles down at him* And what is this picture exactly? Cause I can't make it out very well.. *smirks*
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:39 am

*he smiles warmly, pulling her back down to kiss her lips tenderly. He then looks at the sticker on her hand* It's .. a hedgehog, I think. Hedgehogs look like that, right?
mikki

Postby mikki » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:41 am

*she laughs* I dont know what it is..
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:36 am

*unzips his lips*
Hello you mafia pricks. You are 100% right. I am not one of you. I hate all you stand for. You kill innocent hollywood celebrities to get your name in the lights. You work in the shaows of night because you are to chicken to do your deeds in the light of day like the rest of us.

I am the one that tried to kill CF, but Zanthos' life was cut short because some know it all thought it was best to switch thier roles. If you kill me, there will be someone to take my place. One of you WILL die tonight.

I hate you all. If I am lynched I lose and the revolutionary may win. If you don't vote off me and lynch the looter, you probably will win.

If you vote off me and miss the looter, I lose, but us good people have a chance to win. Screw you all and I'd say, "see you in hell... but as we all know... I'm a good townie and I'll be in heaven while you all burn in hell
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:15 pm

*she rolls her eyes* I hardly understood anything you said, but if you are not the looter and you are so concerned then please....tell us who the looter is so we can lynch them instead.

*she turns to CF punching him in his arm* How come you never gave me a sticker? *frowns*
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:27 pm

Thread extended by a day because of the new evidence

Edit: Nevermind
Last edited by Dogonabun on Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stupidity is relative.
mikki

Postby mikki » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:46 pm

(OOC.. what new evidence? and we have pretty much all locked in our votes.. ))
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:58 pm

(OOC: Sparkle, Trex, Bowser, mikki, and CF have all locked in their votes.. so Bowser is done for no matter what since we cannot switch votes anyway)

Sunrise vote Bowser

*he shrugs* Bowser, so you're saying you are the paladin? Well.. it's not like we can switch votes now. Five of you already locked votes in before mine so even if I vote someone other than you, it wouldnt make a difference.

And.. I don't care whether you claim paladin, looter, or revolutionary. We'll see once you are lynched and I had already told everyone the possible scenarios we would face whenever your role is revealed.
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:04 pm

Sunrise vote mikki

I'll be investigatin' the looter this day, Tang, in case you wanna somehow test my Detectiveness.
mikki

Postby mikki » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:08 pm

*she smirks* Are you trying to tell me that you are gonna investigate me? Go for it, cause you will find you are wrong about me being the looter, French..
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:21 pm

He can't investigate anything anyway. Unfortunately, when I investigated Bowser I was not told what he was just that he was a townie.

If I investigate French I will be told the same thing so I don't know who to investigate....
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:28 pm

Bodies on the ground: Joshuamonkey (goon), Zanthos (Roleblocker)

Bowser's death in a few.
Bowser: (1)Sparkle(2)Tangential(3)Trexdino(4)Cantrfreak(5)Trexdino(7)Mikki(8.)Bowser
Mikki: (6) Frenchfisher
Stupidity is relative.
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:57 pm

(OOC: I'm just gonna post something to finish my RPing for the night. Oh yeah, we do our roles after you announce who Bowser is, right?)

*slaps a butterfly sticker on Sparkle's cheek and grins* I have a lot more stickers too!
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:25 pm

After much debating due to the fact that the god in the sky had internet problems, the mafia decide on how to kill Bowser. Lemonjuice and cigar ashes into the eyes, being pushed off a cliff and shot down with tommy guns before he hits the bottom. Everyone dons their protective suits, walk outside into the vague setting, and holds him down. Being able to do two things at once, they begin to smoke and drink lemonaid, leaving the unwanted parts of the two substances in the eyes of Bowser. He writhes in pain, cursing at the damned mafia. Cantrfreak quickly kicks him off the cliff, while everyone aims down it. BANG BANG! Bowser's mangled, bloody body dies before it hits the vague rocks. Due to the fact that there isn't much to study for the medic, he scrounges around the don's headquarters. Using much detective work, he is able to post a message on the bulletin board before he sleeps. He was good, and was even the paladin. At least he lived past the first day! If there is a revolutionary, Bowser, you have lost. Everyone, please send in your orders ASAP!
Stupidity is relative.
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:27 am

All orders are in! Starting the night phase soon.

[i]The sun sets very quickly, probably because the mafia have recently erected a giant "Nuke the sun" cannon above the base to threaten it to go faster. Looking inside it, you see all the normal stuff- uranium, fuses, spikes, gears, and small parts of Trexdino mashed between said gears. Wait, that's not normal, is it? He was evil, and was a goon.
A new grave has been erected outside:

RIP BOWSER
I wish you had died
the first day.
Stupidity is relative.

Return to “Forum Games”