ANTI-MAFIA (Game over! Infiltrators win!)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Tangential

Postby Tangential » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:39 pm

If I had died, CF, it wouldn't have helped you any. I don't even understand why you still think I might not be part of the mafia. But.. I'm glad I'm still here even if I hadn't protected myself.

Vote Frenchfisher
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:58 pm

*she shakes her head* I think CF is still confused...*pokes him*
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:59 pm

... Tang. -You- told me to protect Mikki if we didn't kill the looter! Besides, we didn't kill the looter so the gravedigger is still important.

You know. We may have a revolutionary and the gravedigger just buried the paladin...

I'm not confused, Sparkle.

Vote Frenchfisher
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:02 am

Sorry. I guess I was the one confused by the statement you made before this one.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:23 am

It's okay. So, we all know we're living for one more night! Guess I won't need all those guns anymore. Well, for now anyway.
mikki

Postby mikki » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:02 am

*she stretches and stands up* Very interesting information we have here... *she smirks at Tang, then narrows her eyes at French*

Vote Frenchfisher
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:17 am

Voting ends in 24 hours, or 48 hours should it be requested!
Frenchfisher: (1) Sparkle (2) Tangential (3) Cantrfreak (4) Mikki
Not voting: Toon, Frenchfisher
Stupidity is relative.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:56 am

*he looks up at mikki from the sofa and pulls her back down into his lap as he wraps his arms around her* You know how I asked you so many times for dinner... and you always said "no" to me but deep down inside you meant "yes"? When are we going?
mikki

Postby mikki » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:26 am

*she smirks* Once we finish this, then we can go to dinner.. Where you gonna take me?
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:38 am

*he smiles* A nice Italian restaurant.. what do you think? Or we can go somewhere else. I heard a new one is opening soon or something.
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:03 am

Mikki's innocent, that's what I got.

vote Sparkle

Now, I don't know why the townies would accuse one of their own. Personally, I'm thinkin' we ain't dealin' with a revolutionary at all, now... because if Bowsa told people to kill him off, 'n he thought there was a revolutionary... well, that'd be crazy. In fact, when you thinkin' about it... when did Bowsa start bein' emo 'n Sparkle start accusin' Bowsa 'cept after I provided proof positive that toon was a townie? Now, those townies don't think you an' I... they think like crazy people, where insteada goin' to heaven because you give your local Catholic churches some big bucks 'n maybe providin' them a few "private outlets" for their "personal sins" they go to heaven because they do "good things". So Bowsa is lookin' for some eternal paradise if Sparkle 'n toon kill the rest of us.

But, I dunno, folks. I'm feelin' this is an uphill battle. You'll all just choose to ignore the fact that Tang was just as wrong as me, and kill me off. Disgracin' the name of our Father, if you ask me. But you don't ever do, do ya?

*he turns to mikki* Sorry I thought you was a townie, toots. You much prettier than Sparkle, anyway.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:19 am

*she smiles at Mikki* Yes, she is very pretty. *she turns to French then rolls her eyes* Tell us something we don't know French. Everyone already has concluded that Mikki is one of us. I strongly believe you are trying to break this family apart and your last comment made that blatantly obvious.

So say what you want and do what you want, but we are going to rid you from our presence in the name of all our Mafia brothers that have risked their lives for our Family.
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:10 am

Well, if thats the case, French. Then I'm more than sure that Sparkle ain't like those townies. It's already been decided what your fate is and it'll take some hard persuadin' to save your skin.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:42 am

frenchfisher wrote:You'll all just choose to ignore the fact that Tang was just as wrong as me, and kill me off.

*he raises a brow* What are you trying to say, man?
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Tangential wrote:
frenchfisher wrote:You'll all just choose to ignore the fact that Tang was just as wrong as me, and kill me off.

*he raises a brow* What are you trying to say, man?

You said that I was the revolutionary, toon was the Paladin, and Bowsa was the body-snatcher. I said that toon was the revolutionary, Sparkle was the paladin, and mikki was the body-snatcher. Well, we both were wrong on all counts. Toon was not the Paladin, and, if he was the revolutionary, I don't think Bowsa woulda wanted to kill himself. Bowsa was not the body-snatcher, nor a member of the Mob. Sparkle can't be the Paladin, because that was Bowsa, and mikki's not the body-snatcher, nor anything else apparently.

And, of course, I'm not the revolutionary. Try to explain my extremely strenuous suspicion of toon now, Tang. I dare ya. If I was a townie, why would I go after one of my own so much?

Return to “Forum Games”