HOLLYWOOD MAFIA Part 2 GAME OVER MAFIA WINS!!

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:00 am

Sparkle wrote:Dogonabun, it is pointless arguing with you.

So you dodge my questions again. Each and every one.
Stupidity is relative.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:32 am

Here you go with that again...fine...*rolls eyes* I'm answering Dogonabun's questions to his satisfaction....again....*she announces to everyone*

Dogonabun wrote:Everyone was jumping on Volt and you didn't complain.

First of all if you look at the voting records like I told you, you would see that everyone did not all jump on Volt and Tang was the last one to join along AFTER Volt had voted for himself. Like I said...I was evil last year and went along that same route and it isn't fooling me as obviously as it is fooling you.

Dogonabun wrote:And that bullshit about the blood on the wall was crap so that you could have an excuse to support him.

Actually that is not crap and I personally think you are jealous you didn't notice it first Mr..."Bowser must have been the bodyguard" without even thinking before you spoke.

Dogonabun wrote:And what do you mean pointless to investigate whoever is lynched? Don't want us seeing? We also see if the murdered person is good or bad.

I believe I already addressed this, but can do so again for the reading impaired...

Dogonabun wrote:And you say to look at voting patterns as if that's some automatic "I win" button because nobody gives half an ass as to go and check. The voting patterns point at Trex.

No, I say this because it is the only clues we have and the only thing that doesn't LIE. When I look at voting patterns he appears to be a confused townie voting for who he thinks majority thinks is evil.

Another thing...only someone very stupid would claim to be the bodyguard after your "assumption" of Bowser being the bodyguard. I don't think anyone is that stupid.

OH and Mr always questioning me, you have yet to say ANYTHING to Tang, Volt, and Frenchfisher who just so happen to avoid the everyone reveal thing twice! Tang cleverly gets out of it every time by calling us idiots and so forth. He sounds so mafia like. Always avoiding direct confrontation and playing the I'm smarter than everyone role. Come on, THINK!
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:42 am

Sparkle wrote:OH and Mr always questioning me, you have yet to say ANYTHING to Tang, Volt, and Frenchfisher who just so happen to avoid the everyone reveal thing twice! Tang cleverly gets out of it every time by calling us idiots and so forth. He sounds so mafia like. Always avoiding direct confrontation and playing the I'm smarter than everyone role. Come on, THINK!

I questioned Volt. And I also see that YOU Have also avoided the all-reveal. We know you're not a fucking townie- you said earlier that "both evil and good need me". Perhaps a call to your allies that you are the traitor? And then Trex saying he protected you.. That could be a confirmation. "Yes, I hear you", basically.
Stupidity is relative.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:55 am

Omg...you can not be that stupid...

Dogonabun wrote:Edit: Sparkle and Tang have not revealed. If you are the FI, claim town and otherwise just say your role.

Sparkle wrote:Um...I'm a townie...
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
toon

Postby toon » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:41 am

Crap. Now we are screwed.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:52 am

Well, actually Sparkle, I've been asking for direct confrontation... I've been waiting for it. that's how I judge people. So... let's go at it. Ladies first.

And for your information.. *he smirks* I never said I was smarter than everyone. In fact, I labeled myself an idiot as well. I just think you -all- are idiots too. If I were the only one to think that way though, I'd be the only idiot myself. However, since everyone else also seem to share the same view.. we all must be idiots for real.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:56 am

Agreed, but I can only argue with one idiot at a time...sorry. *winks at him*
toon

Postby toon » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:59 am

Well, so far a I guess we are idiots, we are getting everyone to tell what they are and then we are voting off the wrong people.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:09 am

*he stares at Sparkle* Did... you just... twitch at me? I think your eye is spazzing out.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:20 am

I agree Toon so if evil wins we can thank Dogonabun. *she shakes her head*

*she listens to Tang before laughing* Very funny....
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:20 am

So, know I am ruled out of being evil, as well as Toon and Dogonabun (even though he acts like he is evil *whistles*). I truely believe Sparkle to be good, which leaves Frenchfisher, Tang, and Voltenion. What bothers me is that fact that Voltenion did votefor himself, a tatic often used to save yourself, but who knows. If we do lynch Voltenion and he is good, then we know who the mafia is anyways.

OOC:Wish Mikki would get on soon
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.
As you can see, the Jedi are hypocrites.
mikki

Postby mikki » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:26 am

I am on.. I had to catch up and then tally up the votes.. Please be patient with me.. The day will end in a few...
mikki

Postby mikki » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:44 am

Vote Tally

Trexdino: Dogonabun, Tangential, Frenchfisher, Voltenion

Voltenion: Toon, Sparkle, Trexdino

The sun begins to set and it is now time to lynch someone before it is too dark. The town gathers around and seem to be split, confused as to who to trust and who to lynch. A chilling breeze blows across the town of Hollywood and everyone magically take out jackets to wear. All jackets identical. All jackets that say on the back "I'm with Idiot --->"

With the help of Dogonabun, Tangential, Frenchfisher, and Voltenion, the four men circle around Trexdino and decide to hoist Trexdino to the edge of a circle death pit. Keeping Trexdino still, the three men hold onto him while Dogonabun gears his leg back and kicks Trexdino into the Spartan pit of Death.

Trexdino is DEAD
Trexdino was GOOD

There are 6 of you left.. Is there still hope for Hollywood?

Those with night orders, PM them to me ASAP!!

NIGHT 2
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:05 am

(( *Puts a shotgun to his head, rolls his eyes and pulls the trigger* >_< ))
Stupidity is relative.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:05 am

(ooc: wait wait...what happen to the countdown?? We were still discussing. *frowns*)

Return to “Forum Games”