HOLLYWOOD MAFIA Part 2 GAME OVER MAFIA WINS!!

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

mikki

HOLLYWOOD MAFIA Part 2 GAME OVER MAFIA WINS!!

Postby mikki » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:24 pm

HOLLYWOOD MAFIA

Theme gist: It has been years since the dreaded killings here in Hollywood. The Oscars, having been cancelled due to what happened before, were back on. With only several days left until the big day, the killings begin again. Can Hollywood figure out who is behind the killings before the Oscars are cancelled once again? Hollywood, this is your chance to make things right. Can you do it?

BASICS: (took from Tangential cause I agree with them)

Those who wish to take part in the game, must be active. If there is a problem with inactivity on the player’s part, the other players can petition to have a replacement, if possible.

When voting, the vote or unvote + name of player MUST be in bold.

Ties of votes will be broken by longest held vote. If two or more persons have the same number of votes by the end of the day, then the person with longest vote (earliest casted vote) is lynched.

Once 75% of the votes are announce, a lynch deadline of 24 hours will be announced by the moderator. When that deadline is past, all votes are locked in place and the day's results will be announced.

EVIL wins if AT ANY TIME the number of mafia members (traitor not included) is equal to the remaining number of GOOD players.

GOOD wins as soon as the last Mafia member dies.

When a player is killed, their alignment (GOOD or EVIL) will be revealed. The GOOD player’s role will not be revealed unless instructed by the Forensic Investigator; however, the EVIL player’s role will be revealed.

ROLES

EVIL (Only Mafia Members, not including the traitor, can communicate with each other by PMs. Mafia Members will know who’s in the mafia, but only the Godfather’s role will be revealed)

1 Mafia Godfather: (Head of the Mafia, the Godfather is the one who gives orders for one kill each night. The Godfather can communicate freely through PMs with the rest of his/her mafia)
1 Mafia Roleblocker: (The roleblocker can choose a person each night to block his/her role and take back to his/her hotel room. Can communicate with rest of mafia)
0-1 Traitor: (The Traitor appears to be GOOD by the town detective. He/she knows from the start who the mafia members are, but the mafia do not know about the traitor. The traitor cannot communicate with the mafia and can only win with the mafia)

GOOD

1 Detective: (can investigate a person each night and finds out if the person is good or evil)
1 Bodyguard: (the bodyguard can choose someone to protect each night. But if the protected person is attacked, then the bodyguard dies instead)
1 Forensic Investigator: (Each night, the Forensic Investigator can choose one dead body to investigate. The role of the investigated dead body will be revealed to the entire town at the beginning of the day)
1 Reviver: has the ability to bring someone back to life after they have been lynched or killed. (once per game)
0-1 Thief: (Each night, the thief can steal an item related to a person’s role. In this way, the thief not only learns what power the person has, but also strips them of their power for that night)
1-5 Townies (regular good citizens of Hollywood)

**NOTE I have decided to remove some of the roles that were played in the last game. And unless someone wants me to add in char's for the game i have opted not to have those either..

PLAYERS

1. Tangential
2. Sparkle
3. Dogonabun
4. Zanthos (lynched day one)
5. Trexdino
6. Bowser (killed night one)
7. Toon
8. Frenchfischer
9. Voltenion
Last edited by mikki on Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:43 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:26 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

IN! :twisted:
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:30 pm

Wow, that didn't take you long! lol

Yes, I am in and I like the changes Mikki. Good call. :)
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
mikki

Postby mikki » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:33 pm

Thank you.. Gonna keep the sign ups open until we of course have enough people to play the game.. I am excited and want to get this ball rolling...
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:38 pm

May I suggest having a jester role, or an actor role in it? (Jester wins by being lynched, and actors can only vote if it would be the killing vote- fitting for the setting IMO) also, I'm in.
Stupidity is relative.
mikki

Postby mikki » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:46 pm

If you can explain how that would work cause I am slightly confused, I will consider it..
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:48 pm

in :twisted:
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.
You see a wild boar attack Person.
Person: I still dont believe you.

<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:50 pm

Oh the Jester would be cool! Toon should get that one cause he can definitely make us want to lynch him. lol I wouldn't want to be the actor/actress...to much pressure!
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
mikki

Postby mikki » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:52 pm

*laughs* Oh I get it.. Alright.. I can do that I guess...
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:20 pm

I am in please
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.
As you can see, the Jedi are hypocrites.
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:41 pm

I'm in and you can't make me the jester because I always get killed on the first night by the mafia.... it's my thing.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:44 pm

lol That does seem to be the thing with you Bowser. So, if the game goes by and you were not killed by the Mafia, then you are the Mafia and will definitely be lynched. :P
mikki

Postby mikki » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:13 pm

Would like to see a few more active people join.. Hopefully soon so the game can begin..
toon

Postby toon » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:19 am

I'm in... Me? Jester? I'd be honored :P I can get lynched.
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:40 am

I want to play again.

Return to “Forum Games”