Name and Description game

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Elros

Postby Elros » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:15 pm

He is a thin framed man with a long nose and thick glasses. He has black scraggly hair that does not seem to have been brushed in forever, and is hanging off his head in every direction. His skin is pale, and he looks like he never has been out in the sun before. His fingers are long and bony, and when he sits he slumps forward somewhat. He is shy when confronted by others, and seems most comfortable when he is at home alone with his computer. The only conversation that he will perk up and talk about are ones that have to do with computers, and he will ramble on using terms that quickly bore the listeners. However, he does not notice, and will just keep on talking until someone changes the subject, then he will sluntch back and remain quiet until he gets the cue to speak about computers again.

North Grandor(place)
Every action has a consequence.
joo

Postby joo » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:51 pm

North Grandor:

Standing at the gate to the northern quarter of the diamond-shaped city of Grandor, you can just see the golden tips of the buildings beyond the granite walls.

The guard to the gate asks you if you have a pass to go to North Grandor. You say "no", but you do not have a pass to go to South Grandor, or West grandor, or indeed East Grandor.

"Then how did you get here?" asks the guard. "I don't know," you reply. "I woke up here."

Then you get bored and take out your flamethrower and kill the guard, burn down the gate, and find that there is no such thing as North Grandor: it is just a refelection of South Grandor. You turn around and see that south grandor is just two diagonal mirrors that reflect half of East Grandor, and half of West Grandor. Both East and West Grandor reflect North Grandor.

You realise that there is no such thing as Grandor. You look down to see that you are, in fact, standing on nothing, that only you exist. You open your mouth to scream, but find that you have no mouth. You do not exist. All that exists is your thoughts... wait, if you cease to think, then nothing will exist! Everything fizzles out to nothing - the carefully constructed world of this city, destroyed because of one full stop: but even after the full stop finishes, this entire post will cease to exist (unless you read it again, or I do a double post like Elros before me, but that would raise questions about reincarnation or parallel universes. Anyway: finish the post with a full stop!). Ha ha ha, there's more, but you don't know that unless you selected the text, but if you don't select the text then it doesn't exist, at least for you... but it does exist on the server: only it's surrounded by color tags. Anyway. after this, the post will caese to exist, once more.

Aeroj [entity]
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:37 am

(Hey guys, I appreciate the creativity you've made up so far, especially for those who try to make up something out of those initially weird names [ie Riviell, North Grandor], because those ones could be hard. Elros' view of The Programmer, in particular, really differed from my idea of a electronic-bonded sage literally dedicating his life and body to making the perfect simulation of the future. hEarty, your description of Betwixt and Between was interesting as well; if you haven't known, I've gotten that name after a passage between realms in the video game Kingdom Hearts II. And joo, you're the first to have your train of thought go unhinged, if you get where I'm saying.

I should also note that your posts doesn't have to make sense in this game; just think of it as an excerpt from a book or novel that doesn't exist yet. :) )

Aeroj [entity]:

A stream of mists seems to be already in motion the moment you notice
it, isolating everything else around you in a silver cloudy canvas. Even
the sound of anything foreign beyond this point cannot be heard;
somehow, you can only hear a gentle soft breeze but never its force. You
may even feel at ease here, for once you're able to be in solitude with
nature despite its abnormalies.

For a moment, a sense of solitude...
The next a sense of caution...
For when instinct calls for a look over your shoulder, it was right.

Awe fills your lungs as an awesome existence strides past you. You're
able to discern from its steel gaseous form that of a masculine humaniod
floating from its waist that protrudes the same mist of which the cold
tapestry is made. Its darker hues emphasizes every tone of trascendent
muscle and every lock of long hair, all in its silver lining. Facial features
shows a calm but intimidating mood as you come eye to eye with its cold
and empty eye sockets.

As the entity comes to fade the loneliness away and gradually loses
visible sight into nothingness, all else resumes its existence into your life.
Whether if you could resume away from your curiousity of this said
legend, however, remains to be seen.

Teer and Totter [place]
joo

Postby joo » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:38 pm

Oh my GOD! I posted a 10-paragraph description of teer and totter, and it didn't get posted! Well, I'm not posting it again.
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:47 am

I truly sympathize your loss, and thanks for playing.
joo

Postby joo » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:48 pm

Bleh... the pain of losing my post has worn off enough for me try playing again. I'll start with a short one...

Teer and Totter:

As you blink into existence, you find that "Teer and Totter" is in fact a pub of that very name. Walking in, you decide to order a Guinness, but the small leprechaun standing on a pile of boxes behind the counter pours 10 Guinesses in quick succession and piles them on top of each other all the way up to the ceiling. Shrugging, you decide to make the best of the situation and take one from the top, but in the process of reaching up you knock the precariously balanced Guinesses over which, in a dominoes-like chain cause the leprechaun's boxes to collapse to the floor. The leprechaun, infuriated, tranforms into a giant spaghetti monster and bites off your head.

Tong & Tong's Tingles [boutique]
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Sun May 11, 2008 6:38 am

Here in the bowels of the steam-driven city lies a shop that meant to be overlooked; it's what makes its vaulables hard to come by. While it does seem to stand among the rest of the alleyway, it's the alleyway itself that most could never come across on, stuck between skyscrapers that eclipses the place in unforgiving darkness. Not to mention how close it is to being completely shut off from the surrounding area; the only people who happen to spot the place are mostly freerunners climbing and vaulting one obstacle after another.

But trust me, come to this seemily forsaken alley, and it'll be impossible to not spot those flashing xeon letters marking Tong and Tong's Tingles. You would say it could've been a carnival booth ripped off its place and shoved into the wall. Notice how each discreet customer walks in looking as they should be and come out with exotic fancies that makes them barely unrecognizable. Hats made from the tusks of who-knows-what, coats from the style of who-knows-when, impractical handbags made for who-knows-why, and even jewerly-laced bikinis for who-would-dare. Surely they all have their reasons for stopping by here, so why not you?

Kruubra Bodyripper [person]
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow
joo

Postby joo » Mon May 12, 2008 11:46 am

Kruubra Bodyripper, was for all the attention the media gave her, a rather sad individual. Hailing from a noble African tribe of brutal warriors, she was captured by Spanish explorers during the late 18th century, and became somewhat of a public spectacle in a museum in the outskirts of Florence for a few weeks, until it became unfasionable to be interested in her. How she got to that fair city from a shipwrecked Goldhunter on the coast of France is a long and, for the most part, boring story, which I will only dip into but briefly, to explain how she became known as Kruubra Bodyripper - the "Bodyripper" part was an embellishment popularised by the late Edward Niggerbladder who was one of the most important witnesses of the Bodyripper Massacre: Kruubra, then known as Kruubra Snowpetal, had been in heat all day long, in her cage in the travelling circus caravan that had been her home for almost three moons, as she recalled it. An unwitting circus-boy happened to leave the keys on a table on the opposite corner of her room, but still with reach of her prehensile tongue: it was short, but memorable: forty-five bodies, in total, she massacred, making a total of ninety one seperate pieces (the only body to be ripped into three was the luckless boy who set her free in the first place). Having said that, there is not much else to say on her story, except that she spend most of her time after that panting between frenzied attempts to break the chain around her neck, which periodically left her badly winded. Now, she is more of an antique than an oddity, but there are still some who appreciate her bold and daring spirit, if not her savage temperament.

Bloaaaarcgh (race)

Return to “Forum Games”